Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) (55069 Views)

If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2021
Pussy ass god of men everywhere
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by pquaver(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2021
irunoko:
why should Oyedepo be arrested?

If you want to tow that path what of Gumi and professor muric Ishaq?

You said if the woman is arrested for what she said and I am asking you has Oyedepo been arrested for the things he said? So why should arrest come into her talk? Wetin concern this talk with Gumi? You are Christian, I am Christian, Oyedepo is Christian the woman Christian so how Gumi talk enter Abi u wan derail the question? Let the Carter for their with the Muslim faithfuls. I am talking about this woman talk tell me how u brought arrest in to it that Oyedepo too should be? What has she said that he hasn't done?

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Anakazo22: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Lol...ground breaking progress that's luring people away from the truth of their eternal destination? When Jesus gave the great commission, He didn't ask you to speak about wealth or focus on this world and it's riches . But now, your Bishop has chosen to focus on worldliness . And instead of being honest with people about the reality of their eternal destination, he's busy selling them ideas that have no eternal value to them or the eternal purpose for which Jesus died for.

Look at this fool,did he deceive your family or has he collected money from you, you are an Antichrist and know nothing about kingdom. People like you that doesn't give a dime in church will be the one complaining as if your money is missing.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by michoim(m): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Even before his death?

It cannot be.
I wonder, bros.
All these so called women preachers who can not deliver the realities of The word of God have resorted into visions. How convenient! And these seers are not half as committed, discipline, hard working & soul-winning as the reigning Bishop Oyedepo himself...
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by errigdee: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2021
don't heed to the words of all these MEN claiming they do signs and wonders but it all FAKE... yes make them come ...
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by AyobamiIsaac12: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2021
Something is fishy about this woman. That was how she said she saw Bishop Benson Idahosa in hell angry
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2021
I'd take d woman serious if she can see someone helping me out with my fees.. Please i'm still begging.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2021
Anakazo22:

Look at this fool,did he deceive your family or has he collected money from you, you are an Antichrist and know nothing about kingdom. People like you that doesn't give a dime in church will be the one complaining as if your money is missing.
Your last post has clearly shown that you're not a Christian. In fact, your words have shown that you don't even know what it means to have christian moral values . And if Oyedepo had preached this to you, you wouldn't be saying such rubbish . So better repent or end up in hellfire like your Bishop
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by irunoko(m): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2021
pquaver:

You said if the woman is arrested for what she said and I am asking you has Oyedepo been arrested for the things he said? So why should arrest come into her talk? Wetin concern this talk with Gumi? You are Christian, I am Christian, Oyedepo is Christian the woman Christian so how Gumi talk enter Abi u wan derail the question?
I'm saying if you want to tow that path then you arrest people for inflammatory statements but the pseudo evangelist has not displayed Christ like behaviour.a Christ-like behaviour was to privately pray for that person.meanwhile being reasonable, respectful of others feelings and decent demands that you should not be saying things that you can't prove if you are invited
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Fashionista01(f): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2021
grin angry
Kingosytex:
Wahala no dey finish.
Wetin all of una dey always go find for hell fire?
Una no dey see heaven?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by BullyBullies: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sammydanny:
A Nigerian female preacher has made a startling claim about the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo.

The woman sensationally claimed that she saw the Bishop in hellfire.

The female preacher who cried as she shared the vision she claimed she saw, also said that she saw Oyedepo with many people who "he took to hell."

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xgS-cfTxE4[/flash]

Buhari why? Look what hunger has caused in this country. How can you just shut the borders and prevent food from coming in? Hunger is the cause of all these terrible dreams.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by NddieJ: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
It depends on what she calls heaven because even satan will paint hell to look like Heaven just to make you loss Heaven. Imagine Satan showing Jesus different kingdoms and promised to gift him all if he will bow and worship him...
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Patriotic9ja(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
WibusJaga:

Next time let her go with camera & take pictures for the sake of doubting Thomases.

But on a serious note, this is so inconsequential. The human mind can sometimes play games on you - subject to your imaginations, fears, emotions, intellect, sentiments, etc.
It's called hallucination. Drugs, Sickness, Serious hunger, Religious Fanaticism etc can easily trigger that.

Many have also seen visions of Oyedepo & other MOGs in heaven so visions can not be a confirmation that Oyedepo is hell-bound.

Fact @ the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
pquaver:

The same can also apply to Oyedepo if u reason without sentiment..
If you also reasoned without sentiments, you would understand that my post was referring to both Oyedepo and the woman
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by eedimo(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
zinizta:

Judas Iscariot accepted Christ and ended in hell.... Anannias and Sapphira etc

This Hell thing serious pass as we dey take am
Thanks for seeking knowledge,
The fact that Judas was with Jesus never meant he accepted Christ and his teachings. Remember that when they children of God gathered...they devil was also in attendance.

Annanias died as a result of Peters Careless utterance. Anannians is sitting at the right hand of God in Christ and not in hell.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by eedimo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

If that man worships money over God he will surely go there and all who followed him will end up there.

"It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to go to heaven'.... even if that rich man is a pastor with private jet.
A man who has accepted the love of Christ is saved and has made heaven already.
If you want to die poor it's your problem.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Mrlouis: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
CLOWN
ABEG WHO GET VISION ON PRICE OF PETROL COME MID 2022?
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Fcwilly: 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
Attention seekers
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by eedimo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
davodyguy:

But he's and others freely condemned TB Joshua
I don't know about that and his reasons but my message is that of salvation; It's free and eternal.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Lightorder: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
Eja-Titus-eaters- are-hell - bound breed of female pastors
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by hardon1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
She didn't mention where she saw herself
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by iamme1234(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
eedimo:
This attention seekers again.

There is now therefore no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus...

How can a man who has accepted Christ and his FREE GIFT go to hell?

#oncesaved4eversaved

Sleep there
Not everyone calling God would see God
You just come Lagos abiiii

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by iramure(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
NewDelhi:

I am a winner, but truth be told, oyedepo lays more emphasis on materials, wealth, success etc rather than the true preachings of the church.

Doesn't take away the fact that what the woman is saying is totally thrash tho. False and manipulative vision.
you said the absolute truth
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by drlateef: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
We know that he is using juju to bring a large flock together. Before the Winners Chapel was opened at Ota, they buried life cow in the main compound. They told all workers to vacate the site before doing that. As millions of maggots come out of the flesh so will millions of people under the spell be attracted to the place. We know all the fetish they do.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by fabson21(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
As a believer is there anything wrong with prosperity, why are people use to poverty
Hashabiah:
Lol...it might be true . Because the way Nigerian pastors dey cash out on prosperity teachings makes me wonder if indeed they will make heaven at last
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by foreshore(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sammydanny:
A Nigerian female preacher has made a startling claim about the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo.

The woman sensationally claimed that she saw the Bishop in hellfire.

The female preacher who cried as she shared the vision she claimed she saw, also said that she saw Oyedepo with many people who "he took to hell."

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xgS-cfTxE4[/flash]

Fake prophet.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by doctor20202020(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Thats why I stop going to d church they DNT care for there member they are after money that will enter inside their account
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
fabson21:
As a believer is there anything wrong with prosperity, why are people use to poverty
Bros, if Jesus could tell the rich man to sell all his has and follow Him, then prosperity is not the theme of Christianity. Jesus and heaven are more interested in the soul rather than material possessions

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by dheolexaone(f): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Wahala con be like wetin sef
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Benwallt(m): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
This is what their skins would look like in hell. It's gonna be hard work no air-conditioning

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Basicend: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
drlateef:
We know that he is using juju to bring a large flock together. Before the Winners Chapel was opened at Ota, they buried life cow in the main compound. They told all workers to vacate the site before doing that. As millions of maggots come out of the flesh so will millions of people under the spell be attracted to the place. We know all the fetish they do.

Bro am not advocating for Oyedepo. .but if it is that easy. . Then many other pastors would have buried cows on their grounds too. .

I don't agree to that. . Am not saying he is Jesus or anything. . But burying cows

You know how many cows some churches could have bought?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Tribute To A Late Brother/cousin / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) / Why Having A Phd Is A Waste – Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.