Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) (55068 Views)

If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Allwell96: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2021
This woman is obviously suffering from malaria.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Glamouzpeter(f): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2021
Is she the Same person that said that speaking phonetic is a sin?
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2021
anonymuz:
give me the bible passage
Read mark 9 verse 44 -48
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by anonymuz(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Luke 9:48 and Matthew 25:41.
Bro simply translated :original-language words that are sometimes rendered “hell”; that is, they express them with the letters of our alphabet but leave the words untranslated. What are those words? The Hebrew she’ohlʹ and its Greek equivalent haiʹdes, which refer, not to an individual burial place, but to the common grave of dead mankind; also the Greek geʹen·na, which is used as a symbol of eternal destruction. However, both in Christendom and in many non-Christian religions it is taught that hell is a place inhabited by demons and where the wicked, after death, are punished (and some believe that this is with torment).
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by asanausana91: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2021
irunoko:
grin

Sight seer of hell fire

Na so madness dey take start o.if they arrest her now and ask her to provide evidences of her claims she will start playing victim

Madam this is not envangelism.envangelism focuses on God and Salvation not human beings.if no be you call am you better face front

Was it not the other day she was fighting with her landlord? This one is not even a Christian talkless of envangelist.by their fruits you shall know them.if you claim you're an evangelist,you will focus on what God sent you not what another man is doing.i don't know whether it's hallucination, envy , ignorance or hatred but you better repent.if not that nigeria is a lawless country can you say such in Yankee or any country where they operate with science and technology and not collect?

You should thank God that Bishop Oyedepo is
someone that is too busy, focused on results and too occupied to be bothered by frivolities.if you know his nature you will know he's someone that is objective, forgiving, result oriented and lets his results do the talking.

Go to Canaan land,there has been uninterrupted light since 1998.he is making an impact in nigeria to the glory of God, built schools, reduced employment that your unreasonable government cannot do, published book and you're there saying he will go to hell as if you have his future in your hands.
arrest her for what? How many times has oyedepo been arrested for seeing his useless vision?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2021
That pastor deserve hellfire.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by jrusky(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2021
Haaa, female preacher again Wetin you find go hell fire madam female preacher? And in that hell fire devil come point to over 25k people in the hell fire and told you look madam heavenly candidate those are all Oyedepo church members

Hello madam hope this is not the work of Mmiri or Arizona or you drank palp soaked with kwale weed

I'm not saying Oyedepo will go to heaven or hell because I'm not the time keeper of any of the two eternal places only God knows.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by PENNYSWAP: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Lol...it might be true . Because the way Nigerian pastors dey cash out on prosperity teachings makes me wonder if indeed they will make heaven at last

She said billions of souls

How many billion people dey this world

How many billion people be Christians

Oyedepo has people in Naija ,

Is Naija upto a billion
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by JooEeL(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2021
Always heaven, hell. Heaven, hell.

Meanwhile white men and Fulanis are pillaging your lands and resources.

When will black man sit down to even gather sense sef? undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by cejaypriesty(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Lol...it might be true . Because the way Nigerian pastors dey cash out on prosperity teachings makes me wonder if indeed they will make heaven at last
Keep talking thrash but remember those criticise genuine men of God dont end well. I not only follow him i practice all he teaches and it shows. If what he does will lead me to hell lets go there.You can argue with your keyboard. Be blessed.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Xkaa(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2021
Attention seeker���
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by asanausana91: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2021
irunoko:
grin

Sight seer of hell fire

Na so madness dey take start o.if they arrest her now and ask her to provide evidences of her claims she will start playing victim

Madam this is not envangelism.envangelism focuses on God and Salvation not human beings.if no be you call am you better face front

Was it not the other day she was fighting with her landlord? This one is not even a Christian talkless of envangelist.by their fruits you shall know them.if you claim you're an evangelist,you will focus on what God sent you not what another man is doing.i don't know whether it's hallucination, envy , ignorance or hatred but you better repent.if not that nigeria is a lawless country can you say such in Yankee or any country where they operate with science and technology and not collect?

someone that is too busy, focused on results and too occupied to be bothered by frivolities.if you know his nature you will know he's someone that is objective, forgiving, result oriented and lets his results do the talking.

Go to Canaan land,there has been uninterrupted light since 1998.he is making an impact in nigeria to the glory of God, built schools, reduced unemployment that your unreasonable government cannot do, published books, established universities, secondary schools and created an enabling environment for others to generate buisnnesses,he has birthed spiritual children all around the globe and you're there saying he will go to hell as if you have his future in your hands.
another mislead sheep is wailing.
Where were you when oyedepo told people not to collect covid 19 vaccine but the idiot rushed to collect his own.
Oyedepo is a devil and his house is in hell fire.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by zinizta: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2021
eedimo:
This attention seekers again.

There is now therefore no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus...

How can a man who has accepted Christ and his FREE GIFT go to hell?

#oncesaved4eversaved

Judas Iscariot accepted Christ and ended in hell.... Anannias and Sapphira etc

This Hell thing serious pass as we dey take am

5 Likes

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Pathokpo: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2021
WibusJaga:

Let her produce video or picture evidence.
But on a serious note, this is so inconsequential. The human mind can sometimes play games on you & subject to your imaginations, fears, emotions, sentiments, etc. It's called hallucination. Drugs, Sickness, Severe hunger, Religious Fanaticism etc can easily trigger that.
Leave them some don't know that the human mind is very flexible and that your thoughts goes a long way in determining what you dream of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by asanausana91: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2021
God bless this woman! She said nothing but the truth and the truth will set her free.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2021
[s]
anonymuz:
Bro simply translated :original-language words that are sometimes rendered “hell”; that is, they express them with the letters of our alphabet but leave the words untranslated. What are those words? The Hebrew she’ohlʹ and its Greek equivalent haiʹdes, which refer, not to an individual burial place, but to the common grave of dead mankind; also the Greek geʹen·na, which is used as a symbol of eternal destruction. However, both in Christendom and in many non-Christian religions it is taught that hell is a place inhabited by demons and where the wicked, after death, are punished (and some believe that this is with torment).
[/s] You can't confuse me with your JW doctrine. Jesus came to deliver humanity from the wrath of God and that's why he spoke about repentance and hell . Jesus spoke about heaven only once but spoke about hell 11 times in the bible . So you can't deceive me with Charles Russell Taze foolishness

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by mediainc: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2021
Mad people everywhere grin
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2021
All religions are scam. The clerics are con artists.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2021
Hunger just dey make people dey see things these days...

It's well oooooO!
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Tobechuckwu(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2021
Sammydanny:
A Nigerian female preacher has made a startling claim about the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo.

The woman sensationally claimed that she saw the Bishop in hellfire.

The female preacher who cried as she shared the vision she claimed she saw, also said that she saw Oyedepo with many people who "he took to hell."

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xgS-cfTxE4[/flash]

She needs to worry about her life.

Work out ur own salvation first
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by RandyX: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2021
There is an uncanny resemblance between the two of them.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by bayelsa1son(m): 10:48am On Dec 19, 2021
irunoko:
grin

Sight seer of hell fire

Madam this is not envangelism.envangelism focuses onGod and Salvation not human beings.if no be you call am you better face front

Go to Canaan land,there has been uninterrupted light since 1998.he is making an impact in nigeria to the glory of God, built schools, reduced unemployment that your unreasonable government cannot do, published books, established universities, secondary schools and created an enabling environment for others to generate buisnnesses,he has birthed spiritual children all around the globe and you're there saying he will go to hell as if you have his future in your hands.
My friend shut ur mouth..just listen to yourself ...the woman said she saw him in hell.. in a dream..so she should go back to her dream and bring evidence to you abi some of you can just type nonsense

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2021
cejaypriesty:

Keep talking thrash but remember those criticise genuine men of God dont end well. I not only follow him i practice all he teaches and it shows. If what he does will lead me to hell lets go there.You can argue with your keyboard. Be blessed.
Oga, the bible says an undeserved curse has no resting place . And secondly , the God I serve can't punish or curse me for saying the truth
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by zinizta: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2021
Jokerman:
Trash.

How can someone who has not died be in hell fore?

Anyone whose name is not in the book of Life is in Hell spiritually

Make Baba pray

I don't believe in those who take chances with warnings

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by philipobiz: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] So where is that place that Jesus said " where their worms do not die and the fire is not quench "? Where is that place that he mentioned that was prepared for the Devil and his angels?
someone is giving you proof of his reasoning from the Bible, give us your own proof rather than asking questions. We are waiting
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by asanausana91: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Ode! As if oyedepo and his followers send her message to dream for them shocked
you don't need to send message for someone to dream for you. God have his way of communicating, he can even use the devil to warn oyedepo.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2021
Of course
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by kmaster007: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2021
You think so....
omoolokunEsin:
Agent of Darkness, you saw wrongly.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Pathokpo: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2021
Kingosytex:
Wahala no dey finish.
Wetin all of una dey always go find for hell fire?
Una no dey see heaven?
My brother you don't know that humans are more scared of punishment than reward. Negative things triggers the human mind far more than positive things.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by MrJames007: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2021
It’s possible.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by donziller(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2021
irunoko:
grin

Sight seer of hell fire

Madam this is not envangelism.envangelism focuses on God and Salvation not human beings.if no be you call am you better face front you believe pastor that talk of heaven and didn't believe this woman dat av vision of same place pastor talk about, who do u expect to see in hell aside u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Tribute To A Late Brother/cousin / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) / Why Having A Phd Is A Waste – Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.