Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) (55060 Views)

If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by badboyTee(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2021
irunoko:
grin

Sight seer of hell fire

Na so madness dey take start o.if they arrest her now and ask her to provide evidences of her claims she will start playing victim

Madam this is not envangelism.envangelism focuses on God and Salvation not human beings.if no be you call am you better face front

Was it not the other day she was fighting with her landlord? This one is not even a Christian talkless of envangelist.by their fruits you shall know them.if you claim you're an evangelist,you will focus on what God sent you not what another man is doing.i don't know whether it's hallucination, envy , ignorance or hatred but you better repent.if not that nigeria is a lawless country can you say such in Yankee or any country where they operate with science and technology and not collect?

You should thank God that Bishop Oyedepo is
someone that is too busy, focused on results and too occupied to be bothered by frivolities.if you know his nature you will know he's someone that is objective, forgiving, result oriented and lets his results do the talking.

Go to Canaan land,there has been uninterrupted light since 1998.he is making an impact in nigeria to the glory of God, built schools, reduced unemployment that your unreasonable government cannot do, published books, established universities, secondary schools and created an enabling environment for others to generate buisnnesses,he has birthed spiritual children all around the globe and you're there saying he will go to hell as if you have his future in your hands.
stfu
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2021
Sammydanny:
A Nigerian female preacher has made a startling claim about the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo.

The woman sensationally claimed that she saw the Bishop in hellfire.

The female preacher who cried as she shared the vision she claimed she saw, also said that she saw Oyedepo with many people who "he took to hell."

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xgS-cfTxE4[/flash]

Why is it that whenever it gets to Sunday , OP and her admin will look for things that will either tarnish the image of the body of Christ or look for away to insult clergy men.
Hardly will you find any single post that wil be approved by admin to edify the body of Christ. It happens every Sunday. They will always look for a way to make a mockery of the body of Christ. Whereas in other religion, they will go as far and block others who are not from there. Before you make any comment they will try to make you a Muslim. They protect other religion and deliberately make a mockery of the body of Christ. It may look so fun to you but your works are made manifest daily and you shall surely be rewarded. Muslims/Pagans/atheist will make post about Christianity and admin will run up here to approve it. Keep it up , your doom awaits you
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by pquaver(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2021
irunoko:
grin

Sight seer of hell fire

Na so madness dey take start o.if they arrest her now and ask her to provide evidences of her claims she will start playing victim

Madam this is not envangelism.envangelism focuses on God and Salvation not human beings.if no be you call am you better face front

Was it not the other day she was fighting with her landlord? This one is not even a Christian talkless of envangelist.by their fruits you shall know them.if you claim you're an evangelist,you will focus on what God sent you not what another man is doing.i don't know whether it's hallucination, envy , ignorance or hatred but you better repent.if not that nigeria is a lawless country can you say such in Yankee or any country where they operate with science and technology and not collect?

You should thank God that Bishop Oyedepo is
someone that is too busy, focused on results and too occupied to be bothered by frivolities.if you know his nature you will know he's someone that is objective, forgiving, result oriented and lets his results do the talking.

Go to Canaan land,there has been uninterrupted light since 1998.he is making an impact in nigeria to the glory of God, built schools, reduced unemployment that your unreasonable government cannot do, published books, established universities, secondary schools and created an enabling environment for others to generate buisnnesses,he has birthed spiritual children all around the globe and you're there saying he will go to hell as if you have his future in your hands.

Has Oyedepo been arrested for his own claims? Why should she be arrested? No be them teach her?

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by laytoshtwo: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2021
Gostlyt:
It could be a warning from God. Let him that has ears hear

Read the Bible stop depending on revelation. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by laytoshtwo: 11:14am On Dec 19, 2021
That is how one woman lied and came to church to confess many month after grin grin grin
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by generalwo(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2021
WibusJaga:

Next time let her go with camera & take pictures for the sake of doubting Thomases.

But on a serious note, this is so inconsequential. The human mind can sometimes play games on you &subject to your imaginations, fears, emotions, intellect, sentiments, etc.
It's called hallucination. Drugs, Sickness, Serious hunger, Religious Fanaticism etc can easily trigger that.
.... Have u not imagined something and somehow it comes to pass? Or have non of your fears ever come to pass??
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by BabaO2: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2021
Because the woman herself was in hell to know.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by ema2020: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2021
Sammydanny:
A Nigerian female preacher has made a startling claim about the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo.

The female preacher who cried as she shared the vision she claimed she saw, also said that she saw Oyedepo with many people who "he took to hell."

Watch the video below:madam fight
4 ur own race

[flash=425,300]
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by treatise: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2021
Sammydanny:

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]

Heresy infinito!
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by ALFADOS(m): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2021
Na so I hear ooh lol
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2021
It's going to be an interesting week......

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Comedian2019: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2021
OlogoJ:
Animal talk. Which hell? The one here on earth or the imaginary one una dey use hoodwink una mugus?
"Hell fire" concept is one of the greatest scam adopted by most religions to control the minds of the gullible followers.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Akerele44(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2021
adenine02:
grin

Why is she surprise seeing him in hell, his he not the one that has the key to the gate of hell

So u are not surprised of her seeing Oyedepo in Hell fire because that's is Oyedepo home grin
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by pquaver(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2021
Simran94:

The bible talked about the things that would happen in the last days and we can already see them happening. God talked about False Prophets who would claim to come in his name, just to deceive people. This woman might be one of the false prophets, nobody knows.

This is why it is Good as a true believer to Build a Personal relationship with God and his word, it is not just about going to church. Some people go to church to worship their Pastors, please respect your pastors but NEVER turn them to God you worship. Have a personal relationship with God and keep his commandments.

Only God knows who his true worshippers are.

The same can also apply to Oyedepo if u reason without sentiment..
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Euegene100001: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2021
Ok and u were in heaven? � ozour
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by seyz91(m): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2021
cheesy
sigiyaya112:
Though I know that David Oyedepo is a criminal just like 99 percentage of Nigerian con men aka Men of god, but this woman is really a sycophant imagine that this woman travels to hell and heaven almost every week just to go and see people over there grin grin

The sad thing it that many Nigerians will believe in this mentally ill woman cool
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Anakazo22: 11:30am On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Lol...it might be true . Because the way Nigerian pastors dey cash out on prosperity teachings makes me wonder if indeed they will make heaven at last

Shut up if you have nothing useful to say, that vision the woman saw is from the devil not God,how can somebody that is alive be in hell, what kind of contradiction is that,and what has prosperity gotta do with going to heaven or hell,are there no poor people in hell. Our salvation has nothing to do with whether you are rich or poor but it has all to do with receiving Christ into your life.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by javispj(m): 11:30am On Dec 19, 2021
Seeing the man of God in hell is not the issue, but rather, what was she doing there too..
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Comedian2019: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2021
JooEeL:
Always heaven, hell. Heaven, hell.

Meanwhile white men and Fulanis are pillaging your lands and resources.

When will black man sit down to even gather sense sef? undecided
Black man can never have sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Lol...it might be true . Because the way Nigerian pastors dey cash out on prosperity teachings makes me wonder if indeed they will make heaven at last
You are sick bro
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2021
[s]
Anakazo22:

Shut up if you have nothing useful to say, that vision the woman saw is from the devil not God,how can somebody that is alive be in hell, what kind of contradiction is that,and what has prosperity gotta do with going to heaven or hell,are there no poor people in hell. Our salvation has nothing to do with whether you are rich or poor but it has all to do with receiving Christ into your life.
[/s]You've not made one ounce of sense ,and all I can see from your post is hatred for anyone who speaks contrary to what Oyedepo is doing . It's a known fact that your Bishop doesn't preach what Jesus Christ told his disciples, rather , his priorities are now misplaced and he chooses to focus more earthly wealth that have no eternal value.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Ayodeji82: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2021
The woman is looking for cheap popularity .. If truely she is a Christian .. there is a way to channel it.. not here .. Let her go to him - Bishop David Oyedepo and explain to him..
Aside.. We have seen many like that ... coming to church to share fake testimonies just to gain popularity and earn money..
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by iramure(m): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2021
Oyedepo isn't the only candidate for hell. It's very sure all Nigeria god of men are criminals. I have never for once in my life seen any of them as genuine
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2021
Toluwanise247:

You are sick bro
I'm sick because I'm saying the truth ? Wow...una well done o
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Anakazo22: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s]You've not made one ounce of sense ,and all I can see from your post is hatred for anyone who speaks contrary to what Oyedepo is doing . It's a known fact that your Bishop doesn't preach what Jesus Christ told his disciples, rather , his priorities are now misplaced and he chooses to focus more earthly wealth that have no eternal value.

The man is making ground breaking progress that your generation can never make till they die. God has blessed him for being faithful and there is nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by irunoko(m): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2021
omokab:
all what you said is not what make someone or a pastor to enter heaven. So dangote and some other philanthropist will certainly make heaven because of their contributions to the society which is far above what oyedepo was doing. And do t forget that the same oyedepo got his wealth from money he realized from members and doing so have no meaning to helping some of them.
on a lighter mode , I do not support her assertion because it might only be a dream and she can't judge. But if we are to judge majority of people will believe what the woman said because it well known that bishop loves money too much and doesn't much preach about prosperity.
he evangelizes through his words and actions and no he's not a money hungry pastor cut out for money if not he wouldn't have birthed spiritual children and mentees.all these confusions in Christiandom are distractions and not allowing Christians pay attention to what is more important

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by irunoko(m): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2021
pquaver:

Has Oyedepo been arrested for his own claims? Why should she be arrested? No be them teach her?
why should Oyedepo be arrested?

If you want to tow that path what of Gumi and professor muric Ishaq?
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Moblux(m): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:

No one is in hellfire at the moment.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by leeikem(m): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2021
The people who colonised your forefathers did a good job.
Just look at
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Exceed15: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2021
I have issue with people who keeps pointing finger at people . The bible describe them as people with NEPA pole in their but want to remove the tiny speck in others.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Anakazo22:

The man is making ground breaking progress that your generation can never make till they die. God has blessed him for being faithful and there is nothing you can do about it.
Lol...ground breaking progress that's luring people away from the truth of their eternal destination? When Jesus gave the great commission, He didn't ask you to speak about wealth or focus on this world and it's riches . But now, your Bishop has chosen to focus on worldliness . And instead of being honest with people about the reality of their eternal destination, he's busy selling them ideas that have no eternal value to them or the eternal purpose for which Jesus died for.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2021
Moblux:

No one is in hellfire at the moment.
Can you prove that ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) / Why Having A Phd Is A Waste – Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.