Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,393 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

I Didn't Ask To Be Born, Take Me Back! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn't Ask To Be Born, Take Me Back! (515 Views)

How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl / See A Page On Instagram Where Nigerians Are Ask To Drop Their Orgasm Face. / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Ask To Be Born, Take Me Back! by 360clips: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
People say you go to hell when you die, but they don't know we're all already in hell which is earth and men are its demons. angry

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Ask To Be Born, Take Me Back! by Jeon(f): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
360clips:
People say you go to hell when you die, but they don't know we're all already in hell which is earth and men are its demons. angry

sicko

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Ask To Be Born, Take Me Back! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
I think say na only know say earth na hellfire.
One yeye person go open mouth tell me say If I die na hellfire I go enter. Omo, God dey see wetin person dey pass through for earth ooo, na heaven we go enter joor cool cool
Re: I Didn't Ask To Be Born, Take Me Back! by Opeyemiextra(f): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
360clips:
And who are you leaving this country for. We are in it together and we moovvvee
Re: I Didn't Ask To Be Born, Take Me Back! by Ebubechuwku(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
Earth is not hell fire?? No

Na Nigeria make you think we are in hell fire already.. grin grin grin
And besides when you get money, you will wish to live long and be forever young..... grin grin grin grin
Thats why you have to keep living, tomorrow could be your winning day.. grin grin grin grin

Why do you wanna quit when you can win??
Re: I Didn't Ask To Be Born, Take Me Back! by Silentgroper(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
360clips:
People say you go to hell when you die, but they don't know we're all already in hell which is earth and women are its demons. angry
correkt..
Re: I Didn't Ask To Be Born, Take Me Back! by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
360clips:
1. Hell, after death, is only for those who are signed up for it - you have to be born-again to first gain access to the gate that leads to it. undecided

2. Your life on earth you can make a hell or heaven - it all depends on your decisions and choices as an individual. Ask those living in lavish wealth or away from the noise of society and you will find that it is indeed possible to enjoy this world without being consumed by the mess of others around you. undecided
Re: I Didn't Ask To Be Born, Take Me Back! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Strange angry
Re: I Didn't Ask To Be Born, Take Me Back! by Hintona(f): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
I know of someone who sued his parents for giving birth to him without his permission.

Maybe you can start from there
Re: I Didn't Ask To Be Born, Take Me Back! by 360clips: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Hell, after death, is only for those who are signed up for it - you have to be born-again to first gain access to the gate that leads to it. undecided

2. Your life on earth you can make a hell or heaven - it all depends on your decisions and choices as an individual. Ask those living in lavish wealth or away from the noise of society and you will find that it is indeed possible to enjoy this world without being consumed by the mess of others around you. undecided
have you seen hell after death? Abi you died and resurrected to know there's hell after death? Shut up your mouth!
Re: I Didn't Ask To Be Born, Take Me Back! by 360clips: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
I think say na only know say earth na hellfire.
One yeye person go open mouth tell me say If I die na hellfire I go enter. Omo, God dey see wetin person dey pass through for earth ooo, na heaven we go enter joor cool cool
this man again!? cheesy
Re: I Didn't Ask To Be Born, Take Me Back! by 360clips: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hintona:
I know of someone who sued his parents for giving birth to him without his permission.

Maybe you can start from there
it happens on daily basis. angry
Re: I Didn't Ask To Be Born, Take Me Back! by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
360clips:
have you seen hell after death? Abi you died and resurrected to know there's hell after death? Shut up your mouth!
I believe in Jesus Christ, the Truth of God, hence the Kingdom of God, where Heaven and Hell are both domiciled, are real for me. undecided
Re: I Didn't Ask To Be Born, Take Me Back! by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2021
360clips:
this man again!? cheesy
yes ooo cool

(1) (Reply)

Giving Love A Chance Again / Romantic Funny Sex Message For Couple And Romantic Distance Love Message For Cou / ‌My Most Brilliant Achievement Was My Ability To Be Able To Persuade My Wife To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.