Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House (20558 Views)

Class Of 1999 are Back In Power As Akande, Odili and Ibori Welcome Tinubu To PHC / Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by tonysunkan: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2021
If I were Tinubu, I will do the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by UncletC: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2021
okay
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by lagosrd: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2021
If it were the youths now, they will say they are
1. causing public disturbance.
2. Conducting themselves In a manner that is capable of causing breach of public peace.
3. Hate speech

Bla bla.
Why not give him his c of o as at when due. Why hand over his c of o to a third party . the while arrangement is shuddy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by LZAA: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:

Are you always in an angry mood.

Haba, Even on weekend

Hian
Shatap
Mentalus talanus grin grin
Cc AfonjaConehead greenback Afamed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by Kingmena: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2021
What do you want him to say.

Do you want to learn how to structure your business to run effectively without your presence or supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 2k ( Xmas Promo) I will send you a material that will guide you to structure your business after now it goes back to 5k and you will be added to a free business group

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by frankson1(m): 8:03am On Dec 18, 2021
SmartProf:
These old men shouldn't be disturbing the country with worthless controversies...I wonder how building a house for someone became an important recall for another to add to his book...it shows you the petty things that made the content of the book. The book may even contain how Tinubu gifted to Adebanjo, the first shaving stick he owned.

This comment of yours shows that you're really a 'SmartProf'.

Lemme read down to see comments of really foolish and jobless people undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by JaroMan: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:
I just love the maturity Tinubu always display whenever he is being accused of something he never did.

Really learning
There's no maturity here. I've been waiting to see someone say Tinubu is matured over this.
In the book, Akande said Tinubu told him about the building.
Before Akande could put such gossip in his unpopular book, he would've sought Tinubu consent.
So where is the maturity in an old Man involve in gossips like girls not even women.
Now he has gaslight them and sat back.
That's not maturity; that's being mischievous

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by Guyman02: 8:06am On Dec 18, 2021
This exposure has shown Nigerians that the age long belief that Yoruba politicians can never be trusted is true. They have always portrayed Igbos as the problem of Nigeria when in reality Igbos will always keep to their side of any agreement without going behind to hubnub with your enemies.

I can see several Tinubu Urchins frantically trying to kill this story on Page 1, but it's late already

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by achymmania: 8:08am On Dec 18, 2021
yanabasee2:

On a normal... Tinubu doesn't like his dirty linen displayed but will go as far as using his thugs or his political allies to fight... He's never matured.... His silence is political... At this stage, he's just being careful to avoid anything that will disqualify him from the race. .

Even though, I will want him to become the president come 2023...

Tinubu will divide this country... Or he will ensure that the North will not be the people to decide who becomes the next president...

Tinubu is a game changer... He's someone I'd love to study...
you know him.
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by JaroMan: 8:11am On Dec 18, 2021
StreetFight:

You may not be too wrong, but you can also not deny the fact that he is Africa's most prolific political strategist. The father of modern day democratic abracadabra.
How? Please educate me

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by frankson1(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2021
yanabasee2:

On a normal... Tinubu doesn't like his dirty linen displayed but will go as far as using his thugs or his political allies to fight... He's never matured.... His silence is political... At this stage, he's just being careful to avoid anything that will disqualify him from the race. .

Tinubu will divide this country... Or he will ensure that the North will not be the people to decide who becomes the next president...

Tinubu is a game changer... He's someone I'd love to study..

"He's never matured"

"Tinubu is a game changer"
"He's someone you'd love to study"

Ahhii oga yanabasee2, how will you muture when you study Tinubu who's "never matured" undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by BabaO2: 8:15am On Dec 18, 2021
hisexcellency34:
He knows Akande lied
No, he did build the house for him. Insiders are well aware of this before now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by PenSniper: 8:16am On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:
I just love the maturity Tinubu always display whenever he is being accused of something he never did.

Really learning

Learning how to keep mum to cover up lies ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by Abbeyrabbit43: 8:17am On Dec 18, 2021
yanabasee2:

Tinubu is a game changer... He's someone I'd love to study...

God bless u plenty...too much sense
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by AfonjaConehead: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2021
LZAA:

Shatap
Mentalus talanus grin grin
Cc AfonjaConehead greenback Afamed
Aunty Helen on the beat again grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by sokera: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2021
I trust my leader he will never reply … he will never respond …. His strength is in his silence … long life Jagaban … my incoming President…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by Indispensable85(m): 8:19am On Dec 18, 2021
Tinubu is a very seasoned politician. He doesn't speak just because you want him to,he does when it's necessary by his own definition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by emmykk(m): 8:21am On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:

Really learning

That is not maturity that is wickedness.one of your friend wrote a book that you built a house for another of your paddy.
You were at the book review and didn't say anything about that.

Which shows that he Tinubu must have told akande that he gift the house to adebanjo.

How is the possibly for Tinubu to build a house for a well know political figure. That is an insult.

Now you are here saying rubbish. If your neighbor house is burning and you do nothing to assist in quenching it or neighbor farm is burning and you keep mute it will rub off on you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by christistruth01: 8:22am On Dec 18, 2021
itsme01:
cool

Tinubu created Lekki Phase one housing scheme, and for Pa Adebanjo to comfortable have a street named after him and own a massion without any meaningful occupation then Tinubu gifted him

Adebanjo is now on Atiku's payroll so expect him to deny like Mr ibu

Tinubu won't say a word because if he wants he can revoke Adebanjos Cof O through Sanwo-Olu and turn the house to a poultry farm

Your Photo of Atiku in the Private Jet with Adebanjo is first Class evidence

Keep it up

Only Truth can silence falsehood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by BabaO2: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:
Tinubu dares not say anything because he knows that Bisi Akande's book "My participation" is an autobiography full of lies.
Oga forget lies/confusion as a lawyer pa adebanjo is telling at 93 to dissuade people. Tinubu did build the house and named the street after him. He sold four properties at prime areas in lagos to fund building a house and u beleive?
This is not a news to insiders many years before the book launch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by fregeneh(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:

Are you the contractor that built the said house?

Pa_akande must be telling lies against tinubu then.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by walexbiz(m): 8:34am On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:

Really learning

which maturity is he displaying, he is only playing the devils advocate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by iyke2frankeze: 8:34am On Dec 18, 2021
I pity all those people that will collect gifts from Tinubu without helping him to become president. They will be disgraced internationally!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by IjebuWarrior: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2021
itsme01:
cool

Tinubu created Lekki Phase one housing scheme, and for Pa Adebanjo to comfortable have a street named after him and own a massion without any meaningful occupation then Tinubu gifted him

Adebanjo is now on Atiku's payroll so expect him to deny like Mr ibu

Tinubu won't say a word because if he wants he can revoke Adebanjos Cof O through Sanwo-Olu and turn the house to a poultry farm

...and please, what's Tinubu's occupation if I may ask? Politics? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by ElValiente(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2021
That's what makes him stand out. He no dey respond to critics. JAGABAN 1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by BlackyOne: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2021
One thing I for sure, Adebanjo doesn't know how to lie... Selling several landed properties and collecting loan to build a personal house grin, ... was he broke then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by ariesbull: 8:39am On Dec 18, 2021
All these yoruba folks.... If its not their kings insulting each other or in hierarchical tussle it is their elders in one tussle or not.

Or their actress insulting one or the other or SOME OF THEIR MUSICIANS INSULTING ONE OR THE OTHER

Don't they get tired

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2021
SmartProf:
These old men shouldn't be disturbing the country with worthless controversies...I wonder how building a house for someone became an important recall for another to add to his book...it shows you the petty things that made the content of the book. The book may even contain how Tinubu gifted to Adebanjo, the first shaving stick he owned.

This is what will happen if u av yoruba nation!! Disloyalty, betrayals, disunity amongst themselves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by Obyangel: 8:48am On Dec 18, 2021
Family war, e no consign me.
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by Pabloma: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:
Tinubu dares not say anything because he knows that Bisi Akande's book "My participation" is an autobiography full of lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Contribute Immensely To Lagos Prosperity — Jandor / Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. / Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.