Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House (20577 Views)

Class Of 1999 are Back In Power As Akande, Odili and Ibori Welcome Tinubu To PHC / Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by royalnose: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2021
SmartProf:
These old men shouldn't be disturbing the country with worthless controversies...I wonder how building a house for someone became an important recall for another to add to his book...it shows you the petty things that made the content of the book. The book may even contain how Tinubu gifted to Adebanjo, the first shaving stick he owned.
Let’s assume it’s true, is there anyone that has never been gifted something. Is Akande a saint. He should gerrout. Selling his compatriot as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by walexbiz(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2021
Pa Adebanjo has debunked the story in Bisi Akande book that Tinubu built a house for him, he went as far stating how he raised money to build the house and the engineer who built the house. He may have concorted those stories to hide the truth but be as it may, I would give it to him until someone comes out to debunk all he said. The only character who can shed more light on the story is Tinubu and he has chosen to remain silent because of his presidential ambition. This is reminiscence of his attitude when he kept mum when Fulani Terrorist where killing Nigerians in droves and he chose to tuck his in the sand of shame. Anyway let him keep deceiving himself with his presidential ambition, if likes let him launch swagalicious after swaga, come 2023 we shall both walk the street like commoners.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 18, 2021
Akande has indicted tinubu for corruption.Where did he get all the money he is using to establish businesses, sponsoring politicians and building houses for people if not from corrupt enrichment?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by walexbiz(m): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2021
royalnose:

Let’s assume it’s true, is there anyone that has never been gifted something. Is Akande a saint. He should gerrout. Selling his compatriot as usual.

he is an ass licker, a failure at his age, ruined the lives of many when he was a governor and yet he wants the same set of people to come and vote for him. Failure reinforces failure, him andTinubu will surely fail.
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by legba1(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2021
JaroMan:

There's no maturity here. I've been waiting to see someone say Tinubu is matured over this.
In the book, Akande said Tinubu told him about the building.
Before Akande could put such gossip in his unpopular book, he would've sought Tinubu consent.
So where is the maturity in an old Man involve in gossips like girls not even women.
Now he has gaslight them and sat back.
That's not maturity; that's being mischievous

He is smart, like you said akande wouldn't put that part in black and white without tinubus consent. The whole idea sounds intentional...they trying to descredit baba adebanjo even before election is in sight.....that expose is enough to cause a fight in the ranks of Afenifere and then disorganized them to mount a worthwhile opposition against his ambition
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by yanabasee2: 9:14am On Dec 18, 2021
frankson1:

"He's never matured"

"Tinubu is a game changer"
"He's someone you'd love to study"

Ahhii oga yanabasee2, how will you muture when you study Tinubu who's "never matured" undecided

Not being mature doesn't mean he behaves like a child...

When it comes to handling issues... Tinubu will rather send his thugs than to banter.... Whereas, if he was mature, he will go the legal way than doing the usual thug life...
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by Basicend: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2021
Tinubu can never be Nigerians president.

He is a gross thief and the evil he has done will catch up with him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by deScifa(m): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2021
LoL it's a subtly reminder to Pa Adebanjo to stop biting the hand that once fed him. That it is time to show some gratitude atleast help BAT presidential ambition rather than be in the opposition camp. If you know you know ��

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by aviara: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:
I just love the maturity Tinubu always display whenever he is being accused of something he never did.

Really learning

What do you mean by maturity? He is a mature and experienced criminal who knows how to perfectly cover up his loot. Don't learn such bro

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by LZAA: 9:24am On Dec 18, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Aunty Helen on the beat again grin
grin grin
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by aviara: 9:25am On Dec 18, 2021
Tinubu loot and distributes to his cronies because of that people call him a great leader. Was this how other great leaders emerge? Don't reward bad behaviour so you can at least save the next generation from such evil and corruption. Tinubu should be investigated
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by itsme01: 9:26am On Dec 18, 2021
IjebuWarrior:

...and please, what's Tinubu's occupation if I may ask? Politics? undecided

Retired ExxonMobil CFO, and a Business man
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by MDK777: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2021
No Be YorUBas MTCHEWWW. They No De Ever Get Sense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by CoolAmbience(m): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2021
yanabasee2:

On a normal... Tinubu doesn't like his dirty linen displayed but will go as far as using his thugs or his political allies to fight... He's never matured.... His silence is political... At this stage, he's just being careful to avoid anything that will disqualify him from the race. .

Even though, I will want him to become the president come 2023...

Tinubu will divide this country... Or he will ensure that the North will not be the people to decide who becomes the next president...

Tinubu is a game changer... He's someone I'd love to study...

Tinubu won't be President.

I am a fan of his positive attribute of being one of Nigeria's most 'political capacity building' politicians.

Not in his wildest dreams.
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by naija1stnigar(m): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2021
StreetFight:

You may not be too wrong, but you can also not deny the fact that he is Africa's most prolific political strategist. The father of modern day democratic abracadabra.
yes, he failed in local politics and also enthroned an internationally known failure in person of buhari. Now he is trying everything hard to hoist another fake product on Nigerians, the man must be irredeemably connected to failure.
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by floss(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2021
yanabasee2:

On a normal... Tinubu doesn't like his dirty linen displayed but will go as far as using his thugs or his political allies to fight... He's never matured.... His silence is political... At this stage, he's just being careful to avoid anything that will disqualify him from the race. .

Even though, I will want him to become the president come 2023...

Tinubu will divide this country... Or he will ensure that the North will not be the people to decide who becomes the next president...

Tinubu is a game changer... He's someone I'd love to study...

North is really scared of allowing Tinubu have the power....Tinubu is unpredictable, he's the only smart well seasoned politician from the West, he understands the game better than others, the reason he's just licking Northern asses is because of his ambition, once he achieves it, North should kiss presidency good bye for ever.
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by Dangotey: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2021
Baba Akande is from Ila orangun and I challenge him to come to bare with anyone he has single handedly raised to political or economic stardom in the old town. He mentioned Tinubu as the benefactor to baba Adebanjo let him mention someone he has been beneficent to in the old Town. Posterity will judge all.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by jrusky(m): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2021
Iliveforever:
This tribe is just funny grin grin

One minute they sound united and strong, next second they’re fighting and wanting to mine each other’s skull..

I laugh in Ibadan

Oga use your brain nah. This is not about United someone said he was lied against and want clarity Mr man. Haba.

So in your disunity tribe if someone lied against you then you will go and do thanksgiving bah?

Pls read and try to understand context before making comnent. No offence ok.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by Charleslewizy(m): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2021
Old thieves fooling around.....Tinubu wouldn't dare to make any sort of comment on his fellow thieves cuz of his daydreaming of taking over from bubu walker....bunch of criminals all of 'em
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by IjebuWarrior: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2021
itsme01:

Retired ExxonMobil CFO, and a Business man

No wonder >90% of Nigerians are gullible. He was NOT a CFO of the said company.

Btw... so, being a retiree of an organization is an occupation?

Every Con man claims to be a 'Business man'. grin

NONSENSE!
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by Sermwell(m): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2021
StreetFight:

You may not be too wrong, but you can also not deny the fact that he is Africa's most prolific political strategist. The father of modern day democratic abracadabra.
I rebuke this foolishness!! Who knows Akande as father of modern day democracy? Alot of comedians on this forum! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by babyfaceafrica: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2021
Both are his elders, how is that his problem. Make age mates tackle themselves. Everybody dey in lane
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by Eriokanmi: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2021
StreetFight:

He isn't smoking what FFK, Kemi Olunloyo, Ishaq Akintola, Lie Mohammed, Tinubu and Buhari are smoking.
Your head dey dia jare. I so much like him, our great leader who would never mince words.
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by itsme01: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2021
IjebuWarrior:

No wonder >90% of Nigerians are gullible. He was NOT a CFO of the said company.

Btw... so, being a retiree of an organization is an occupation?

Every Con man claims to be a 'Business man'. grin

NONSENSE!

CFO, Treasurer , Chief Accountant you are practically saying the same thing... Everyone who knows Tinubu personally like Raymond dokpesi and Ajimobi all attested to this claim

Again before relocating to Nigeria from Chicago, he owns a financial company Compass finance worth millions of dollars according to FBI reports,

He co owns INTELs logistics with Atiku and an Italian volpi , he is a major shareholder in Oando, and also owner of Alphabeta consulting , Renita, TVC and couple of businesses

And ooo, if you don't believe anything, FBI documents are online showing Tinubu having millions of dollars as of early 90s before becoming a senator, same as his wife , mother and daughter
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by Eriokanmi: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2021
SmartProf:
These old men shouldn't be disturbing the country with worthless controversies...I wonder how building a house for someone became an important recall for another to add to his book...it shows you the petty things that made the content of the book. The book may even contain how Tinubu gifted to Adebanjo, the first shaving stick he owned.
Lol. The truth is, Tinubu never built anything for him. He may have influenced his getting the land as self-acclaimed Lagos landlord though. Pa Adebanjo had asked the EFCC to look into the allegation and probe Tinubu's source of wealth already.
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by Eriokanmi: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:
I just love the maturity Tinubu always display whenever he is being accused of something he never did.

Really learning
Which maturity. Can an Elderstatesman like Pa Adebanjo be lying? It's all about 2023 and you know what? Your mentor is going nowhere. Mark today . I wish EFCC could look into the matter like pa Adebanjo had threatened and probe Tinubu's source of wealth
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by Eriokanmi: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2021
itsme01:
cool

Tinubu created Lekki Phase one housing scheme, and for Pa Adebanjo to comfortable have a street named after him and own a massion without any meaningful occupation then Tinubu gifted him

Adebanjo is now on Atiku's payroll so expect him to deny like Mr ibu

Tinubu won't say a word because if he wants he can revoke Adebanjos Cof O through Sanwo-Olu and turn the house to a poultry farm

Lies. We have 2 houses on admiralty way without knowing who tinubu was.
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by Olexy46: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2021
Earn 50K REFERRING Potential Buyers for our Shopping Trolleys Automatic Disinfecting/Sanitizing Machine for Shopping Centers.

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by knowhowk: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:
Tinubu dares not say anything because he knows that Bisi Akande's book "My participation" is an autobiography full of lies.
. Hmmm !
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by funshint(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2021
What do you want him to say before, is it his book? That's what is called "Political Intelligence"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / Peter Obi Congratulates Other Diana Award Winners / Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.