Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House (20573 Views)

Class Of 1999 are Back In Power As Akande, Odili and Ibori Welcome Tinubu To PHC / Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by slowice(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:
I just love the maturity Tinubu always display whenever he is being accused of something he never did.

Really learning

A thief can do it better so what exactly are you saying?
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by slowice(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Is like all westside elders are corrupt and loquacious.... Is there still hope in that side? Ass licking now seem to be their current occupation.

That's why I laugh at the nuisance of some westside yoots on here cos I know an apple don't fall far from the apple tree.

I ve said nothing wrong here just stating facts, so don't quote me with your usual stupid ipob and pig nonsense. Just fuckoff undecided
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by Dchair2: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:
I just love the maturity Tinubu always display whenever he is being accused of something he never did.

Really learning

You call his silence maturity? Silence isn't in every case a sign of maturity, sometimes it's cowardice etc. Truth is you're not learning anything abeg
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by asoebijaiye: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Moet Abebe Valerie Ike Ayra Starr Reekado banks Adora Lumina Tiwa Savage - Live Spot Festival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGs-TWkNyGI
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by IjebuWarrior: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
itsme01:

CFO, Treasurer , Chief Accountant you are practically saying the same thing... Everyone who knows Tinubu personally like Raymond dokpesi and Ajimobi all attested to this claim

Again before relocating to Nigeria from Chicago, he owns a financial company Compass finance worth millions of dollars according to FBI reports,

He co owns INTELs logistics with Atiku and an Italian volpi , he is a major shareholder in Oando, and also owner of Alphabeta consulting , Renita, TVC and couple of businesses

And ooo, if you don't believe anything, FBI documents are online showing Tinubu having millions of dollars as of early 90s before becoming a senator, same as his wife , mother and daughter

Baba, leave story for Story Land, abeg. Na ONLY him dey Yankee dey hustle? It's been established by the same FBI that dude was a druggie. The same Tinubu that's got fake college certificate in the U.S and stuff. This is exactly what Gani was fighting back in 1999. sad

Gani knew and foresaw this Monster that no one else could imagine. Gani rigorously fought to make sure Tinubu wasn't Governor by insisting he had fake College certificate. Mind you, Tinubu didn't go by the Tinubu name during his days living in the U.S. What could he be hiding?

He was trying to change his identity after all his drug activities. I blame the Yoruba elders back then... Pa Adesanya, Bola Ige and co that pleaded with Gani to give peace chance.

Now, look at the Monster the Yoruba nation have created in the name of seeking a leader with integrity and values... undecided

Nigerians should STOP the habit of adulating and celebrating criminals and mediocrity!
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by itsme01: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
IjebuWarrior:

Baba, leave story for Story Land, abeg. Na ONLY him dey Yankee dey hustle? It's been established by the same FBI that dude was a druggie. The same Tinubu that's got fake college certificate in the U.S and stuff. This is exactly what Gani was fighting back in 1999. sad

Gani knew and foresaw this Monster that no one else could imagine. Gani rigorously fought to make sure Tinubu wasn't Governor by insisting he had fake College certificate. Mind you, Tinubu didn't go by the Tinubu name during his days living in the U.S. What could he be hiding?

He was trying to change his identity after all his drug activities. I blame the Yoruba elders back then... Pa Adesanya, Bola Ige and co that pleaded with Gani to give peace chance.

Now, look at the Monster the Yoruba nation have created in the name of seeking a leader with integrity and values... undecided

Nigerians should STOP the habit of adulating and celebrating criminals and mediocrity!

All you have done is shift goal post, and make erroneous false statements

1: Tinubu's name never changed at any point, his FBI report is a proof

2: Tinubu was not investigated on drug charges as DEA handles drug not FBI, his charge sheet online is clearly written in English, what his offended was is that Compass finance Chicago LLC received money from Agbele a drug pusher to trade in stocks, so Tinubu's company had to forfeit 720k USD

3: Tinubu never had fake certificate scandal, all what happened was that the person who filed his CCT declaration and INEC form wrote University of Chicago (Federal) as his college instead of Chicago State University (state owned) and he went to court and won all haters like Ghani and awon Afenifebi of AD who are envious

4: You called Tinubu a monster and a drug dealer criminal.... I dare you to come up with proof like an omoluabi and not join Ipob liars

5: Tinubu spent his last dime sponsoring Radio Kudirat, June 12, NADECO, he was arrested for treason freed by the then Justice Zulu Gambari and went on exile, after returning he still funded Alliance for Democracy from his pocket , and ever since many Yoruba Politicians have risen through him...

So how is he a monster as claimed by envious people

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by IjebuWarrior: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
itsme01:

2: Tinubu was not investigated on drug charges as DEA handles drug not FBI, his charge sheet online is clearly written in English, what his offended was is that Compass finance Chicago LLC received money from Agbele a drug pusher to trade in stocks, so Tinubu's company had to forfeit 720k USD

3: Tinubu never had fake certificate scandal, all what happened was that the person who filed his CCT declaration and INEC form wrote University of Chicago (Federal) as his college instead of Chicago State University (state owned) and he went to court and won all haters like Ghani and awon Afenifebi of AD who are envious

4: You called Tinubu a monster and a drug dealer criminal.... I dare you to come up with proof like an omoluabi and not join Ipob liars

5: Tinubu spent his last dime sponsoring Radio Kudirat, June 12, NADECO, he was arrested for treason freed by the then Justice Zulu Gambari and went on exile, after returning he still funded Alliance for Democracy from his pocket , and ever since many Yoruba Politicians have risen through him...

Everything you've put up there are pure LIES! I'm a very objective individual with values, morals and conscience. I don't let sentiments cloud my judgment and objective views.

Tinubu on numerous times have been investigated by FBI who of course transferred his case to the DEA. There's no smoke without a fire else, why would there be an investigation on him in the first place? They're very much aware of his shady activities and have always kept tabs on him. Can you please, go ahead and show us his supposed college certificate?
Tinubu had a different birth name, a different college name and a different Political name... go figure!

The so called foolish Yoruba elders have always let sentiments becloud their judgments which was why they gave this Monster a chance in the first place. Look at what they've created.

What Yoruba Politicians have risen through him? His likes of course. His fellow miscreants and rogues. How many innocent lives have Tinubu tactically destroyed through his thugs, MC Oluomo et al... Dude is a Murderer, rogue, thug and known Druggie!

Btw, I grew up with his 1st born back in the day in Shomolu. I know better, bro.
Re: Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House by fregeneh(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
itsme01:

Why do you people always talk like something I wouldn't like say, so afenifere is now afenifebi? Because they're not with tinubu,the same afenifere that made (him) tinubu the gov of Lagos ahead funsho William,and make sure they stood firmly behind him when he was almost removed, they're the ones you're now accusesing of wanting to removed him from office.if not for his benefactors (afenifere) that you now labelled afenifebi would tinubu have been gov or be able to win the certificate forgery against him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Okocha: We Have Mobilized 50,000 Persons For Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers State / 'Plot To Quash Saraki’s Code Of Conduct Trial At The Court Of Appeal' - SR / Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.