Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad (47041 Views)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Fiscus105(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
sanpipita:
Nairaland topics are so recycled, next month you will come and read same thing

Since the topics that hit the front page must come from same set of people,

Several educative and informative posts are languishing off page.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Agentwizzy: 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
If you're looking for a clean & pretty runz Babe for pleasure & relaxation within the 36 States call/WhatsApp HOOKUPKING
+2349025026970/ to show you the one's available now
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by faithfull18(f): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
SocialJustice:
What of having high body count as a guy.
Thank you oh.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by seyz91(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
You no lie
princeogbeide1:
Watin concern Olosho with all these gramma?
Some girls puss* na their office. If they no shear am, they no go see food chop.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by seyz91(m): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
Right
sylve11:
Generally if I observed sey you don get plenty body counts, no need to approach you in the first place.

I go dey imagine how the previous guys take dey bend her or give her doggy. sad sad

On a serious note, I really find it repulsive doing a girl whom I know have had plenty of guys in the past; one reasons why I don't do prostitutes. embarassed

It's not segregation or discrimination, I just don't like it personally. cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Dagger111(m): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
luscioustrish:
It’s just se..x undecided
Honestly most men/women don’t care about body count.
There are more important issues to worry about especially health.

They don drill this one well to stupor. Obo ti fee.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by luscioustrish(f): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
AlphikkaTech:

A lot of men care, especially as prostitution is becoming a trend. The rate at which this topic is discussed on Nairaland should tell you something.

Prostitution is totally different from the topic the op posted. High body count can be from multiple relationships, one night stands, friends with benefits...prostitution is a different ball game.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by dasparrow: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
ziondaughter247:
Una no dey tire for woman matter, nairaland boys? I thought most of you said you HATE women and will not marry. Why do you all discuss these same recycled topics all day long??

Why are you 'ALPHA Males' grin always talking about prick and toto matters, shouldn't you all be doing better things, as per the alpha males una be....

But seriously, high body count for both men and women speaks alot about the person. It shows a lack of self control and self worth. And note that I said both genders. I find men who brag about such extremely repulsive. With all these nyamanyama diseases flying around these days, someone will still be sleeping around.

My sentiments exactly. Well said.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by luscioustrish(f): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
Dagger111:

They don drill this one well to stupor. Obo ti fee.

Lol.. Was waiting for a comment like this, don’t pour out your frustrations on me sir. It’s an opinion, you don’t have to insult me.
The obo is mine at the end of the day.
Cheers.

9 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by RodgersAkpafu: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mikester:
Forget the long story. Common sense is enough to tell a lady she is meant to be upright and chaste.

By the way, a woman's past is her future. It doesn't matter if she is trying to change, the effects of her past will definitely surface and might bring both her and her current husband down.

In all, it is best to avoid non-virgins. Any man who marries a non-virgin is either weak, inexperienced in relationships or outright stupid.

Kings cum virgins, losers, low value and unfortunate men cum used up women. This has been from the days of old.
You are concisely still a kid
You never grow

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by fluffybaby(f): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
This interest from men on how women use their v@ginas is becoming something else. How you guys worry about a woman's peepee more than the owner of the peepee is a wonderment. Go and marry your virgins and leave lecture alone.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by RodgersAkpafu: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
qtguru:
It's bad for both genders, also abeg nah December all these lecturing of woman from men is getting stale mehn undecided
Honestly speaking
A high body count is not ideal for either gender

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by RodgersAkpafu: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
TimmyTen:
Some ladies are even proud of bodycount.... only a prostitute will have more 2 body count before marriage... as a woman u need to have respect for ur body.... only male dogs sleep around the females don't.... dere is different between a male and a female.... u don't sleep around because u like sex.... u sleep around because u think its right and that's what makes u to be an in-house olosho... stop the rubbish.
Female dogs dont sleep around?
You obviously have never had a dog before grin cheesy
E go shock you

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Juoflife1(f): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
Bunkum
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
What is bad is bad. Both male and female it's bad. Just passing by.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by MouthofdGods: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Can you share a little more of your experience? We could learn a thing or two

quote author=Hintona post=108601724]

I beg your pardon but you can still form strong, powerful emotional ties without having sex in a relationship.

I'm talking from experience.[/quote]
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Ojb194616: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
How do we measure body counts?
Like how do we determine if its high, low or normal.
It's really difficult finding a virgin now..even when u see, she becomes really entitled.

She's with her own issues.

The girl am with now, has few exs..its annoying..but aside that she has every other thing I want in a woman. Its really hard.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Dagger111(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
luscioustrish:

Lol.. Was waiting for a comment like this, don’t pour out your frustrations on me sir. It’s an opinion, you don’t have to insult me.
The obo is mine at the end of the day.
Cheers.

Not an insult. However, i was impressed with ur comment. Can i know you more?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
Tell that to mia khalifa
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Forthepeople21(f): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
This is disgusting. I can’t imagine letting so many men into my temple then expect to be wifed. Yuck.

SensualMan:
An average Nigerian girl of 16 already has a body count of 20 men. Imagine when this same teenager progresses to the age of 25 to 27 and ready to settle down? Body count will be over a 100.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by luscioustrish(f): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Dagger111:

Not an insult. However, i was impressed with ur comment. Can i know you more?

Awwww meaning “obo ti fee” is a compliment??
Anyways have a good one. wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Doald7171(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by OmoOshodi(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
obembet:
lipsrsealed embarassed
you dn lose count.....sorry

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by stroller9795: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
ckvemgbia:
I concur with op, body count has its spirituality

Rahab was a prostitute but God found her worthy of being in the lineage of King David and an ancestor of Jesus Christ.
I’m not glorifying immortality but you guys should stop trying to be holier than God.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Exkandayee(m): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
ThickSharon123:

I don't have high body count, but I love the way men beg for my attention when on the street. Those their whistle and giving of eye that seems like dogs. grin grin
Seriously, if you're beautiful, you'll enjoy this world more. That's a fact. Be beautiful and have a sweet heart and make your one man proud of you.

So, high body count is good, nonetheless is a no, no for me.
Your ass full of stretch marks,very disgusting

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Dagger111(m): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
BabaIbo:
The most important reason is that "Your VJ will have dark opening indicating excessive penetrations."

Thank you! cheesy

Na so guy, e go be like burnt kpomo. grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by funshint(m): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
If some of you were to be Jesus; you'll just the women he met by the well to go and jump into lagoon. After 5 husbands; her sin is too much grin. Thank God for his loving mercies!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by gstream: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
How's this relevant to what is being discussed?. It's immaterial to the subject except you want to justify the reason you married an OloProMax
JackDaAlienz:

I believe everybody destiny is different
There are women with high body counts when they were 20 yrs fastfoward now, they are married with beautiful family.

There is no single rule that works for everyone
Everyone has different destiny
Some ppl will steal for 12 years nobody catch dem
Some go steal the first time and get caught and put in prison for 20 years.

Op, body count is not the issue.
Some women married as virgins, still their husband beat them, the family fight everytime

While you have slay queens with high body count that buy houses, cars and fly first class.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by baby124: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
Forthepeople21:
This is disgusting. I can’t imagine letting so many men into my temple then expect to be wifed. Yuck.

Your peepee is not her temple? You wey don use your temple e don become wooden shack. You wan de judge others.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by sanpipita(m): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
Fiscus105:

Since the topics that hit the front page must come from same set of people,
Several educative and informative posts are languishing off page.
Its crazy, I wonder if people are never tired off all this low quality topics

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.