Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad (47064 Views)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Ojb194616: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
baby124:

Go and make money. You are preoccupying your mind with things that don’t concern you.

You think it's all about money?

Can our mind ever stop wondering?

Peace of mind comes before money.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by greencard: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
luscioustrish:
It’s just se..x undecided
Honestly most men/women don’t care about body count.
There are more important issues to worry about especially health.

If after all the numerous se..x with different people and you’re free from std, count yourself lucky.
are you stylishly advocating for people with high body counts? 0r you are being personal about it?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by baby124: 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ojb194616:

You think it's all about money?

Can our mind ever stop wondering?

Peace of mind comes before money.
You don’t have money, that is why you have too much time on your hands to be gossiping and thinking childish thoughts. If you are busy, this will not be the top of your thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by baby124: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
GhostWisperer:
you're taking this thread personal. Sorry for the milage,but men will always be the pilar of civilisation.
Sorry for your mama mileage first grin. Who cares about your ape-like mentality. You have your kind just don’t think it’s all women you can tell what to do with their Toto.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by luscioustrish(f): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
greencard:
are you stylishly advocating for people with high body counts? 0r you are being personal about it?

How does an opinion about a topic mean one is stylishly advocating for it or being personal?? It’s here on Nairaland I’ve noticed that women are constantly picked on for having an opinion.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by luscioustrish(f): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author=GhostWisperer post=108618227] you're deceiving yourself. Wasted.[/quote

You had to mention me twice just to insult me over an opinion?? Like one can’t comment again in peace.
That’s your personal problem anyways, won’t roll in the mud with you over a simple comment you could have simply ignored.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by GhostWisperer: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
baby124:

Sorry for your mama mileage first grin. Who cares about your ape-like mentality. You have your kind just don’t think it’s all women you can tell what to do with their Toto.
says the dick-hopper who, combined, with her low-hygiene mother holds the southern hemisphere record for the biggest private suppliers of Chlamydia and vagina Wats grin

Please be conservative with the mentions, we don't want you infecting nairalanders with STDs by quote! grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by GhostWisperer: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author=luscioustrish post=108619339][/quote] what mud is worse than the different assortment of sperm you have been embroiled in?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by luscioustrish(f): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
GhostWisperer:
what mud is worse than the different assortment of sperm you have been embroiled in?

Stop crying sir, we have noticed your intelligent contribution to this topic.
Rest sir, it’s just se..x.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by greencard: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
luscioustrish:

How does an opinion about a topic mean one is stylishly advocating for it or being personal?? It’s here on Nairaland I’ve noticed that women are constantly picked on for having an opinion.
an opinion can still be scrutinized, but if the owner of the opinion doesn't want it checked ,he/she should have better keep it to him/herself.

But all the same.. sleeping around should be frowned out, irrespective of the gender.

I personally don't fancy promiscuity on any ground and on any guise.. what is bad is bad.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Ojb194616: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
baby124:

You don’t have money, that is why you have too much time on your hands to be gossiping and thinking childish thoughts. If you are busy, this will not be the top of your thoughts.

U seem unintelligent.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by baby124: 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
GhostWisperer:
says the dick-hopper who, combined, with her low-hygiene mother holds the southern hemisphere record for the biggest private suppliers of Chlamydia and vagina Wats grin

Please be conservative with the mentions, we don't want you infecting nairalanders with STDs by quote! grin
Na so you de use your smelly mouth and your tiny brain wey your mama get from the STDs she use born you from olosho work. De whisper nonsense. Abeg no kill us for this thread. Go brush your teeth.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by baby124: 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ojb194616:

U seem unintelligent.
You don’t have money, why do you have a girlfriend? Instead of you to be thinking of tangible ways to make money, you occupy your life with the lives of your girlfriend ex. It’s obvious Se na mustard seed de your coconut head.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by baby124: 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Dagger111:

Really? So can i be one?
We are interviewing only multi billionaires.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by fluffybaby(f): 1:11am On Dec 19, 2021
myami:
come and ride my big cóck

All these small dicks claiming "big cock" behind keyboard. When we open the trouser now, his prick bend , curved downwards like a sickle and cums without rising. Anyways, I am coming over, remove trouser and wait for me.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Odani: 5:33am On Dec 19, 2021
Mikester:
Forget the long story. Common sense is enough to tell a lady she is meant to be upright and chaste.

By the way, a woman's past is her future. It doesn't matter if she is trying to change, the effects of her past will definitely surface and might bring both her and her current husband down.

In all, it is best to avoid non-virgins. Any man who marries a non-virgin is either weak, inexperienced in relationships or outright stupid.

Kings cum virgins, losers, low value and unfortunate men cum used up women. This has been from the days of old.

You know u r an emotionally weak and and an insecure person
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Emeka511(m): 6:04am On Dec 19, 2021
Lol. Swear you nvr chop more than 5 dyks. �
Forthepeople21:
This is disgusting. I can’t imagine letting so many men into my temple then expect to be wifed. Yuck.

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by BigDawsNet: 6:10am On Dec 19, 2021
Munzy14:

Na so you go begin count STIs na grin some na follow come with the person's name attached.. grin grin

Na she was very specific with her body count and her sex partners...

They sign an agreement before sex ..
No Sti, No Std

Just random sex... grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Emeka511(m): 6:12am On Dec 19, 2021
Na them... This topic is really for you...
Once you mk sex ur daily routine nothing will be upstairs apart from sex...
Misterone:
the problem with this your long epistle is that you are viewing women from their vagina. As if women are all about vagina and nothing more. We
African's see sex as everything. We sleep sex, eat sex, work sex, think sex, Instead of thinking of what a woman has upstairs (brain) you are thinking of how many dick has gone through her privates. Does that change anything or the price of garri in the market?
Sex is nothing. Fvck 100 prick, it does not change who you are.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Munzy14(m): 6:21am On Dec 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Na she was very specific with her body count and her sex partners...

They sign an agreement before sex ..
No Sti, No Std

Just random sex... grin
grin

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by MisterKennedy(m): 7:16am On Dec 19, 2021
Hintona:

I beg your pardon but you can still form strong, powerful emotional ties without having sex in a relationship.

I'm talking from experience.

Hi dear
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by MisterKennedy(m): 7:20am On Dec 19, 2021
luscioustrish:
It’s just se..x undecided
Honestly most men/women don’t care about body count.
There are more important issues to worry about especially health.

If after all the numerous se..x with different people and you’re free from std, count yourself lucky.

Good morning dear.... Happy new week to you
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Hintona(f): 8:15am On Dec 19, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Hi dear

Hi sir

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by chatinent: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2021
Unu zukwanuike.

Every time women this, women that.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by blaze83(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2021
Asked my supposed girlfriend her body count the first time and she said she doesn't know.
Asked her again another time and she jokingly said she told me previously that she has lost count.
Asked her a third time, and she flared up that I should stop asking her. This is inspite of the fact that I told her mine from the beginning.

Na there I conclude say she don do more than 10 guys.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by sylve11: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2021
TimmyTen:
Some ladies are even proud of bodycount.... .

Just go to any ijaw inhabited area. grin cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Dagger111(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2021
baby124:

We are interviewing only multi billionaires.

Not bad, we still millionaire...
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by sylve11: 8:55am On Dec 19, 2021
BabaIbo:
The most important reason is that "Your VJ will have dark opening indicating excessive penetrations."

Thank you! cheesy

Lol grin shocked cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by sylve11: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2021
IbileIfe:
What of a 16 year old young woman who has slept with over 450 different men as a victim of sex trafficking cartel in Libya
for 90 days beforee returning to NIgeria and now at 22 wants to marry her dream man?
Should the man dump her?

Ask the man if him get wetin him wan enjoy for there. sad cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by sylve11: 9:00am On Dec 19, 2021
ThickSharon123:

I don't have high body count, but I love the way men beg for my attention when on the street. Those their whistle and giving of eye that seems like dogs. grin grin
Seriously, if you're beautiful, you'll enjoy this world more. That's a fact. Be beautiful and have a sweet heart and make your one man proud of you.

So, high body count is good, nonetheless is a no, no for me.

I laugh. Beautiful indeed.... grin cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by sylve11: 9:04am On Dec 19, 2021
Dagger111:

They don drill this one well to stupor. Obo ti fee.

Lmao cheesy cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by GhostWisperer: 9:22am On Dec 19, 2021
baby124:

Na so you de use your smelly mouth and your tiny brain wey your mama get from the STDs she use born you from olosho work. De whisper nonsense. Abeg no kill us for this thread. Go brush your teeth.
your comeback is as weak as your mother's resolve to chastity grin

With a clitoriz bigger than your brain mass, it's little wonder you can't pen anything down intelligently!

Las las, I blame your libertine father for his poor marital choices, your mama for still dey una village gate catching random dicks until your lazy father planted a human travesty like you in her.

Ole prick! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.