Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

#SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) (37823 Views)

#SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by desgiezd(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
LILTJAY1:
Igbos with wickedness. .
I hate them angry

Must you go down this route?

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Tomek09(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
Sad. RIP baby
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Chochovini: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
kmcutez:
I defend women all the time, but some things I read is just unbelievable.
. The future is female. Rubbish!
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by desgiezd(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Women are known to be very passionate when it comes to babies so it becomes extremely worrisome that a woman will do this to a toddler.

This must not go without justice being served appropriately.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by OnlyJesusSaves: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
LILTJAY1:
Igbos with wickedness. .
I hate them angry
With this kind of hate in ur heart, u r more wicked n I pray you dont kill urself wit hatred. The more u hate the Ighos, the more u hurt urself gradually, just so u know. I wont read ur response fyi...Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Resurgent2016: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
How can someone called human being habour so much hatred for a defenseless baby? cry
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Chochovini: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're a dumb sheep. Who the fvck are you to follow you? You've littered almost all threads with your trash.

. What trash? You call the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ a trash? Honestly, you are sick not only in the head but even in your miserable condemned soul. Confused entity.

2 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
The bias of nairaland is that nobody is calling the tribe involved in this inhuman act..

Thank God lagos state government is doing it's best to nuke the perpetrators down....

We all know a woman with bearsds is bihind this act. But Sha.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by rollywise(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
This is disheartening. But I don't want to believe this is same child. Please let's verify. Social media can be funny. I don't see the resemblance at all. But if this is true, omo that madam is done for for life. She had better just kill herself
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Chochovini: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

That guy is a kid. He keeps editing and reposting.
. Common, shut the Bleep up and get out of here this minute. Trash like you.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by otokzmail(m): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Devil is black
Devil is evil
Black is evil
May God forgive the blacks.
I weep for my race.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by PointZerom: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
LILTJAY1:
Igbos with wickedness. .
I hate them angry

Igbos kill you there.
Enter your hole at once.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by mudiana(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
where the madam come dey now
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by PointZerom: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Seun360:

They are extremely wicked, even to themselves.

All the heads bn mined in your region is by the Igbos abi?.
Stop taking Mkpurumiri.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by sigiyaya112: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

And you keep Following trash from Bumper to Bumper like he is your Father and Mentor.
Can't you see Forces from your Paternal side are seating on your case?
Can't you see you need Deliverance?
Can't you see you need Help?
Foolish lying bastard!! So you can see the forces from his Paternal side is seating on head, but you can not see the forces of madness from your family seating on you empty head grin grin grin
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by penplus: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Blood of JESUS!
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by favor2016: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
I'm seriously angry,some people can be so wicked like this, a woman for that matter. It's glaring, she has already sold her soul to the devil. Wherever she is, mercy will be far from her in Jesus name.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
MufasaLion:
[/s]

Another trash by an [s]incel
IMBE-CILE son of an inbred. I won't dignify you this good-for-nothing asshole with no response again. You don't AREN'T worth someone I can trade words with.

Go meet your demented followers cum servants and do that with them. Now fvck off, boy!

Corrected! At least if you want to trade words with him after he buried you, do so with the right grammar

3 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
LILTJAY1:
Igbos with wickedness. .
I hate them angry
your head no correct, you carry your eyes away from the skull mining that is spreading like wildfire in the west only to come out and speak thrash, anyway, I will only blame the slowpoke that bought a phone for a jss2 kid like you.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Goddy001: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
Until you understand that evil is abound and not associated with a particular tribe or region your mental capacity will remain redundant.people choose to do good and evil because that’s who they are or what the environment thought them.
But in your own case your training and environment thought you that evil is associated with one tribe or region, that’s why you have so much bitterness in you, I wouldn’t blame you that much, but you have to capability to emancipate yourself from such mental slavery and come to the acceptance of realism(facts) which are provable so you can have something to teach the generation coming behind.
Peace�
you a
LILTJAY1:
Igbos with wickedness. .
I hate them angry

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
I MISS THE OLD DAYS

IF THIS WERE THE OLD DAYS , THAT MADAM WOULD HAVE BEEN BURNT ALIVE INSIDE HER HOUSE

THE WITCH MADAM MUST BE GIVEN THE DEATH PENALTY.

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by luluosas(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
The evil woman called Tina should rot in jail
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by emmaattack: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
Let her rot in the gallows.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Caramia2020(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
The said madam deserve life sentence.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by sisisioge: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
Dearest Lord in heaven! O ma se o....how can a woman do this to a baby? The baby must have suffered! It is well.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Comr(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
These is barbarick and inhumane. I am deeply Sadened by these act of wickedness. Let justice prevail.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by mafmag(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

You'll end up typing trash as usual.

Savage interceptor
wetin you type too...
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by jayice(m): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
If this so called madam, doesn't go to jail,i will conclude that all hope is lost with our systems in this country... wickedness!
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by MoIbrahim: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Iliveforever:

No, I would say the heart terrorists

Same conclusion
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
LILTJAY1:
Igbos with wickedness. .
I hate them angry
bastard child of a useless mother
Go and hate those thrash that gave birth to you and your stupidity
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by ginggerxy: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
LILTJAY1:
Igbos with wickedness. .
I hate them angry
stop being foolish
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Masterito(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
Really? A whole tribe for one person's stupidity. Have sense o.
LILTJAY1:
Igbos with wickedness. .
I hate them angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged / Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.