Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

#SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) (37852 Views)

#SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by backnbeta(f): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hope they checked the DNA because I'm still wondering what a woman can do to make a healthy baby turn out like this!

Quick questions: why did she wait at all before reporting the madam?The baby's mum is irresponsible
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Pweetyccee(f): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Jesus shocked
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
Goldentulip2:
It’s sad the situation got to this. Some people in this world DONT play with money. They are ready to kill for it, sad truth. The madame and the mother are at fault. So she paid for your hospital delivery fee, I don’t know but before anyone gets pregnant or if you find out you are pregnant, I beg YOU start to plan for your child’s costs from delivery fee to sending that child to school or learning a trade. It’s sad but people should ALWAYS have it in their head, some folks will do ANYTHING because of money. May he RIP, sad smh.
sentiment aside you spoke facts

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
cococandy:
She needs to be starved to death in the same exact manner too. What a demon
As much as I am sad for the death of the child, the mother is irresponsible. She got pregnant willy billy and gave birth to a baby she can't afford, got indebted to someone she shouldn't have. I blame the mother and father for choosing to have a child in poverty.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Preciouschinwe(f): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
This is just unbelievable cry cry cry cry
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
I can see the reason why God won't allow me have the kind of office I wish to have otherwise,this Kain woman will be sharing a flat with hungry dogs. She will forever be in her apartment in the Ken and fed with dried poop until she dies of starvation.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Noshitboi(m): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

And you keep Following trash from Bumper to Bumper like he is your Father and Mentor.
Can't you see Forces from your Paternal side are seating on your case?
Can't you see you need Deliverance?
Can't you see you need Help?
grin grin grin RighteousWickedness, na person pikin you finish so o. You sure say you go make heaven? grin

3 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
gentiles:
The future is female......very wicked and evil gender. Spits!
you want us to start listing the evil.men do.?for naija na.u.people.dey do.banditrydey murder people.up and.down - no be Hitler kill 6 million.jews - was he a woman.?.if women talk u go say we hate men ! men are one million times more.evil.than women .

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Noshitboi(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

You'll end up typing trash as usual.
Lion wey pastor don turn to goat grin grin grin grin grin. Oh boy, dem finish you grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by GPAdams(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

Another trash by an incel son of an inbred. I won't dignify you this good-for-nothing asshole with no response again. You don't worth someone I can trade words with.

Go meet your demented followers cum servants and do that with them. Now fvck off, boy!
And you just did that.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

And you keep Following trash from Bumper to Bumper like he is your Father and Mentor.
Can't you see Forces from your Paternal side are seating on your case?
Can't you see you need Deliverance?
Can't you see you need Help?
Lmao! Mufasalion, see as Righteousness drag you for ya goatee cheesy

4 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
Why did she not report immediately.because seems the baby was with the stupid madam for more than 1 week.what was the mother of the baby doing for that period
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by lolu2019: 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
lhurd:
I hope they have found the so called madam Tina ..
madam Tina nor be human being.nah heartless bitch.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Uptheante(m): 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Southerners are evil cry
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 OAM4J Dominique
Rule 3 broken. This is an act of supporting violent act against someone @ emboldened angry
AchalugoNwa:
slaughter the woman that did this without hesitation
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
As much as I am sad for the death of the child, the mother is irresponsible. She got pregnant willy billy and gave birth to a baby she can't afford, got indebted to someone she shouldn't have. I blame the mother and father for choosing to have a child in poverty.
this is inappropriate

6 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Emdebby2: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
The heart of man is evil.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by dannyspeejay(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
My mouth no fit talk wetin my two eyes don see cry shocked
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by GetMeRight: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
Freestainworld:
People are really evil

And now, she will reap the benefits of her evil. She's going away for a long long time for negligence
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by GetMeRight: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:

Sense is very far from you
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
LILTJAY1:
Igbos with wickedness. .
I hate them angry

Who cares if u hate them? Obviously u can't even reason farther than the length of your eye lashes due to ur malformed tribalistic brain,if at all u have a brain.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
Quite unbelievable.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

Another trash by an incel son of an inbred. I won't dignify you this good-for-nothing asshole with no response again. You don't worth someone I can trade words with.

Go meet your demented followers cum servants and do that with them. Now fvck off, boy!

Lmao you don find the wahala wey you de pursue since, now you don de rant. You go about quoting him up and down, today him don knock your lights off.

Pele sha

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Uptheante:
Southerners are evil cry
You are truly sick in the head.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Cleanworld(f): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Woundedgoat Abi na woundedlamb

Come and blame men here or maybe you should generalize against women as you do men.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Calicoe: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
I refuse to believe this story because of the following reasons.
1, d mother of the child would raise alarm if her madam actually seized her baby because of money
2, even if the madam was Satan's wife, I don't believe she can do that to the baby without her conscience constantly judging her
3, despite the fact that we Nigerians sometimes exhibit some devilish and wicked characters, I'm sure there are people who would lend a helping hand to a newly delivered mother if she asked.
Lastly, people can say or do anything just to get attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Ogunleti01: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Newsmic:
A mother cried out on Friday, after seeing the state of her 5-month-old baby allegedly seized by her madam, IgbereTV reports

The woman did a live video with human rights activist, Harrison Gwamishu, to report her madam.

The 19-year-old mother claimed that her madam seized her baby because she couldn't pay back the hospital bill she helped her clear.

Photos of the baby before shows him looking healthy. However, after allegedly being with the madam named Tina, the baby lost so much weight.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXl7ShVLvj8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

It took the intervention of the Lagos State Social Welfare and the police to reunite the woman and her child.

New photos of baby Chidubem showed him looking emaciated and sickly.

In an update shared on his IG page, Harrison said the baby has died.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXmaFRzr8FG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1409501/savechidubem-baby-allegedly-starved-mums-boss-dies-disturbing-photos/
The evil men do their fellow men
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Abraham5: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
The woman should be convicted for murder at least 25yrs
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
This wickedness can only be perpetrated by an igbo woman. Fact!
Re: #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Calicoe: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Calicoe:
I refuse to believe this story because of the following reasons.
1, d mother of the child would raise alarm if her madam actually seized her baby because of money
2, even if the madam was Satan's wife, I don't believe she can do that to the baby without her conscience constantly judging her
3, despite the fact that we Nigerians sometimes exhibit some devilish and wicked characters, I'm sure there are people who would lend a helping hand to a newly delivered mother if she asked.
Lastly, people can say or do anything just to get attention

It is very important for us to watch the video of the madam telling her own side of the story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyarKy3Zexc
I'm sure a lot of people would be mad at themselves because of their initial comments on this issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks / Glaxosmithkline Ends Operations In Nigeria, After 51 Years / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.