Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. (1865 Views)

The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Victoronah1: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2021
To think that a girl will want me to buy her heaven on earth because she has a pussy? I made it a point to her. I don't take a shit.

She said I think about myself, yes, Am I supposed to think about you? Because you're what? A pussy

Ladies are given the same quality education as their male counterparts, what stops them from making money?. They offer only sex which has no single value. But expect a house that took a niqqa over 5 years of sweat to make that money. But they expect the male of the same age to have a house, have a car and be rich, and they sit down because they have a vagina, even after getting a better education, unlike their male counterparts.
Let keep opening their eyes.

Guys, never you in your life, buy anything for a girl or even spend for her. She is not your wife. If she is broke dump her, if a girl has no money a car or a house, dump her let her find her fellow broke guys. Never settle for less, sex is not food.

Let her know you're ready to dump her immediately.

You're the real spec here, not her. They should do our bidding not the other way round. Know your worth

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Victoronah1: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2021
Let the alphamales come in here .

1 Like

Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2021
Nice one bro
Thanks for this.
Let the so called real man take the bills.
You are a king.
I salute you for been blunt.
Women of this generation are something else

5 Likes

Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by ahmthankgod(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Victoronah1 you said well, that's one thing that irritate me about some of my guys and guys as a whole I don't ask for sex, and if she ask even my babe i can say no am not interested
"Sex is not food"...
Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Victoronah1: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2021
ayomikuolatunji:
Nice one bro
Thanks for this.
Let the so called real man take the bills.
You are a king.
I salute you for been blunt.
Women of this generation are something else
They call themselves real men? Lol more like real fools.

Ladies are given the same quality education as there male counterparts, what stops them from making money?. They offer only sex which has no single value. But expect a house which took a niqqa over 5 years of sweat to make that money. Let keep opening there eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Victoronah1: 10:32am On Dec 18, 2021
ahmthankgod:
Victoronah1 you said well, that's one thing that irritate me about some of my guys and guys as a whole I don't ask for sex, and if she ask even my babe i can say no am not interested
"Sex is not food"...
you're a real Niqqa
Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Candidlady: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2021
Lmao
online redpill! Scardy cat like you! Why did you delete your post!

1 Like

Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by chatinent: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2021
Uncle alpha, it is lick not leak.

Besides, there is a diff between being alpha and redpill.

The drug sort comprise a set of motivated losers.

3 Likes

Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by kodded(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2021
Victoronah1:
To think that a girl will want me to buy her heaven on earth because she has a pussy? I made it a point to her. I don't take shit.

She said I think about myself, yes, Am I supposed to think about you? Because you're what? A pussy

Guys, never you in your life, buy anything for a girl or even spend for her. She is not your wife. If she is broke dump her, if a girl who has no money a car or a house, dump her let her find her fellow broke guys. Never settle for less, sex is not food.

Let her know you're ready to dump her immediately.

You're the real spec here, not her. They should do our bidding not the other way round. Know your worth

Smh....una dey carry this redpill too far

They are better ways to say no without reducing her self esteem. Look women have a very low self inage that's why they keep flooding the social media space seeking for public validation everytime.

An alpha male never reduces another person self image no matter what, they are better ways to say no without hurting her self esteem no matter what, now you have lost a pusśy forever because of your careless talk sad

Alpha males will never trow away a pusśy over a filmsy reason because nobody knows tomorrow.

Ps if you find this post hurtful then you are not a alpha male because an alpha male is always open minded for new ideas to make himself better undecided

2 Likes

Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Candidlady: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2021
ayomikuolatunji:
Nice one bro Thanks for this. Let the so called real man take the bills. You are a king. I salute you for been blunt. Women of this generation are something else
alpha orgies

1 Like

Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Nonexisting: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2021
I'm happy you are saved, go and simp no more. As an advice, learn to talk less when chatting with people of that gender. If that vaginarian were smart, she could've noticed a little more frustration on your side and figure out other ways to oppress and flog you back in but I pray she won't be that smart.

1 Like

Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Victoronah1: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2021
kodded:

Smh....una dey carry this redpill too far

They are better ways to say no without reducing her self esteem. Look women have a very low self inage that's why they keep flooding the social media space seeking for public validation everytime.

An alpha male never reduces another person self image no matter what, they are better ways to say no without hurting her self esteem no matter what, now you have lost a pusśy forever because of your careless talk sad

Alpha males will never trow away a pusśy over a filmsy reason because nobody knows tomorrow.

Ps if you find this post hurtful then you are not a alpha male because an alpha male is always open minded for new ideas to make himself better undecided
throw away a pussy? Lolz there are more pussies in the world than there are to dicks.
Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Victoronah1: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2021
Nonexisting:
I'm happy you are saved, go and simp no more. As an advice, learn to talk less when chatting with people of that gender. If that vaginarian were smart, she could've noticed a little more frustration on your side and figure out other ways to oppress and flog you back in but I pray she won't be that smart.
she can't be smarter than me. I just wanted to exaggerate the chat
Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2021
You did well My guy
Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by kudusman(m): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2021
sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://uss-video.xyz/4381469666408428/
Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Victoronah1: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
You did well My guy
smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Candidlady: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2021
Victoronah1:
throw away a pussy? Lolz there are more pussies in the world than there are to dicks.

then how come you went on your scared kneels begging one pus!

man you are weak! I bet my grandmother wil knock you tf out if she handles you!
Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Victoronah1: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2021
Candidlady:

then how come you went on your scared kneels begging one pus!

man you are weak! I bet my grandmother wil knock you tf out if she handles you!
i know you have missed me. grin kiss
Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Candidlady: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Candidlady: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2021
Victoronah1:
i know you have missed me. grin kiss

mississipi ni!

didnt you beg your bf yesterday! Sure you cried judging from the emojis you sent

1 Like

Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by SweetBuns(f): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2021
So bring a decent human being now is seen as simping
Okay

1 Like

Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by 99thEnemy(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2021
Candidlady:
Op is a simp

for confirmation
https://www.nairaland.com/6899901/youre-good-bed-girl-always

No vex abeg. Make I ask you this small kweshon.

Are you interested in VictorOnah1 ?
Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Candidlady: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2021
99thEnemy:
No vex abeg. Make I ask you this small kweshon.

Are you interested in VictorOnah1 ?

go to that link iposted the answer you seek is there
Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by 99thEnemy(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2021
Candidlady:

go to that link iposted the answer you seek is there

You can still be his girlfriend
Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2021
go and simp no more blood
Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Candidlady: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2021
99thEnemy:

You can still be his girlfriend
iwould love to but idont do men that got a mouth of a parrot!
Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Kriss216: 11:07am On Dec 18, 2021
Candidlady:

You love him... You can't deny that.

Swallow your pride and ask for his number. No big deal

1 Like

Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by 99thEnemy(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2021

Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by 99thEnemy(m): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2021
Candidlady:

I Love your Honesty

Kriss216:

Very True

There is something different about her. not every gyeh would own up
Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Kriss216: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2021
99thEnemy:

I Love your Honesty

Very True

There is something different about her. not every gyeh would own up
Chief, there's nothing different about her.. She's just like every other Nigerian girl out there.

She's one of my favorites here, though.

2 Likes

Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by 99thEnemy(m): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Chief, there's nothing different about her.. She's just like every other Nigerian girl out there.

She's one of my favorites here, though.

Will people like Saphiere , Fati2001 aka Jeon e.t.c in their nairaland life ever be able to accept and own up to like a guy?

Them living in denial under the guise of Feminism.

she try small
Re: Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. by Candidlady: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2021
Kriss216:
kriss kriss oya vicky send me your number¤this is me swalowin my pride¤

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help!! What Gift Do I Give My Fiancee On Her POP? / Sexual Harassment on Nairaland / Fast Way To Know If A Girl Is Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.