Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Sexual Harassment on Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Harassment on Nairaland (1867 Views)

Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by Princess80(f): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
The sexual harassment by NLders is really annoying.
I do recieved mails from many people here(most especially from the guys). what most of them want is to get laid, as usual i do politely decline.
While some gentlemen backs off after knowing who i am, few becomes feral and throw insults at me for no reason whatsoever.

Maybe you lots are just always horney or most of the women back home are subjected to feel inferior in the society , or you probably meet sluts everyday of your life and you have no experience of being rejected but i dont think its nice to sexually harass a lady.
I think its immature, short and brutish.

7 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by Samuelnze(m): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
It seems you don't know what to do.Deactivate your account and startup with a new one. Also i am not on the side of either you or those you think are harassing you,but i think you just want to start a gender war on this platform or you are in need of likes.. It is left for you to refuse those idoits if only you are not interested in the shit they want...

8 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by virginprincess(f): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
It you i even blame for replying their nonsense mails,i just ignore them like i don't even see them.

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by Zonefree(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
virginprincess:
It you i even blame for replying their nonsense mails,i just ignore them like i don't even see them.
Just shut up! Tell her to share a screenshot of their mails to prove her rants.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by siofra(f): 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
Zonefree:

They do it here on the forum every minute, so it's in PMs they won't do it?

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by Zonefree(m): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
siofra:

They do it here on the forum every minute, so it's in PMs they won't do it?
If you have evidence, share it here let's see.

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by virginprincess(f): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
Zonefree:

There is nothing to prove,i'm 100% sure very female nairalander can relate to what she wrote.
Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
Princess80:
I do recieved mails from many people here(most especially from the guys). what most of them want is to get laid, as usual i do politely decline.
While some gentlemen backs off after knowing who i am, few becomes feral and throw insults at me for no reason whatsoever.

Maybe you lots are just always horney or most of the women back home are subjected to feel inferior in the society , or you probably meet sluts everyday of your life and you have no experience of being rejected but i dont think its nice to sexually harass a lady.

You dey mind those irresponsible HIV positive he-goats.

Run as far as you can.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by Haymus007(m): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Exactly, she should show some screenshots or get lost! angry

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by Haymus007(m): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
virginprincess:
There is nothing to prove,i'm 100% sure very female nairalander can relate to what she wrote.
Abeg keep shut angry
Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by virginprincess(f): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Haymus007:

Abeg keep shut angry
Why are you pained that i'm exposing you peoplecheesy cheesy,Pussy beggerscheesy

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by Truvelisback(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
virginprincess:
Why are you pained that i'm exposing you peoplecheesy cheesy,Pussy beggerscheesy
It's true. Some of these guys do.
Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by virginprincess(f): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
Thank you for admitting the truth.
Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
Truvelisback:

Na who get money dey pursue woman bro
Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by Tenrack: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
Princess80:

may I send a DM? I promise I'm nuna the above grin cheesy
Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by Haymus007(m): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
virginprincess:
Lmaoo cheesy just because i told her to show screenshots so you already concluded i'm one of them too?? SMH for you!

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Princess80:

Princess80. I strongly agree. Don't mind them.this nairaland ladies behave like pavat.they r animal. Please If any of this ladys harasss u again, juss tell me so I can deal wit her........by the way are u lightskin? (No oofencse) smiley
Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Truvelisback:

bro u look like suspect......did u join nairalanders in sexxxcing 0P Princess80?...Be honest sir. R u one of dem!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by Cinema4d: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Princess80:

With the level of red pill on here? Show some proves, let's see the culprits.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Take this your stupid rant to the court of law..i can’t bet my dick that nobody sent you any pm

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by SPAMBOX7: 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Only pussy niggas throws insults at women who reject them. If you are a lady reading this never give yourself to a pussy nigga. Those mfs sex starved they don't see pussy for months it's dangerous to have anything to do with men like that.
They don't got balls to go out and meet girls so they resort to hiding behind their phone screen and messaging random girls.
If them finally see one girl that agrees to them they simp from heaven to earth just to have a taste of what they haven't had for months if not years. Yes, mfs are tired of fappin with their hands so they just gotta do anything even if it means hurting their fellow men and family etc so as not to let that pussy pass them by cheesy
Useless set of men even to themselves

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by AlphaTaikun: 1:16am On Nov 14, 2022
Princess80:

This is one of the weak sides of this discussion forum. Seun can do better by hiring more mods to deal with the toxic hate speeches and sexual harassments here. The current number of paid and unpaid mods here are overstretched!

In the U.S. and UK for instance, those harassing women with lewd comments online can get tracked easily and be made to pay for their crimes.
Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by Fahvvy: 7:11am On Nov 14, 2022
You've been asked to share a screenshot of those supposed "se.xual harassment", but I doubt you will undecided...

That's because no one is "harassing" you se.xually...
That means you're opening this thread for some cheap attention/likes or to start a gender war undecided...

I doubt you even know what the meaning of "se.xual harassment" is sef undecided....

At best, it's just one or two persistent person's sending you PM's or mails, that's all undecided...

But either ways...
I dare you to prove me and the entire romanceland wrong, show us a screenshot of those harassing you se.xually and we'll roast them here undecided...

But if you can't, please refrain from disgracing your lineage by opening silly threads, cause I'm sure your parents taught you better than this undecided....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by incandescentena: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2022
Fahvvy:
You've been asked to share a screenshot of those supposed "se.xual harassment", but I doubt you will undecided...

That's because no one is "harassing" you se.xually...
That means you're opening this thread for some cheap attention/likes or to start a gender war undecided...

I doubt you even know what the meaning of "se.xual harassment" is sef undecided....

At best, it's just one or two persistent person's sending you PM's or mails, that's all undecided...

But either ways...
I dare you to prove me and the entire romanceland wrong, show us a screenshot of those harassing you se.xually and we'll roast them here undecided...

But if you can't, please refrain from disgracing your lineage by opening silly threads, cause I'm sure your parents taught you better than this undecided....

Op needs her head checked!

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
virginprincess:
Why are you pained that i'm exposing you peoplecheesy cheesy,Pussy beggers cheesy
Lol.. pussy beggers, that's funny grin
Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by lifenija: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
Princess80:

knowing who u Re.

Plz who is u
Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by dnawah(m): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
Princess80:

angry angryna so!! If na true call names.
Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by okunwaye(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
The day I am caught doing this shit let my head be chop off angry

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
virginprincess:

will u keep quiet, Are u a female?
Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Only pussy niggas throws insults at women who reject them. If you are a lady reading this never give yourself to a pussy nigga. Those mfs sex starved they don't see pussy for months it's dangerous to have anything to do with men like that.
They don't got balls to go out and meet girls so they resort to hiding behind their phone screen and messaging random girls.
If them finally see one girl that agrees to them they simp from heaven to earth just to have a taste of what they haven't had for months if not years. Yes, mfs are tired of fappin with their hands so they just gotta do anything even if it means hurting their fellow men and family etc so as not to let that pussy pass them by cheesy
Useless set of men even to themselves

uve exposed yourself and what u do
Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by SPAMBOX7: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
Heathrow44:

uve exposed yourself and what u do
Weak move cheesy
Try again
Re: Sexual Harassment on Nairaland by parkervero(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
Princess80:

Who are you?

Tell now you won't be disturbed again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! She's Dating A Lady! / Girls: Which One Are You? / Wat Will U Do In This Condition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.