Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! (1626 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely / A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! by Ritzybeauty(f): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2021
Just so on point but some people would still not accept the simple truth
Re: Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
simps everywhere!
Re: Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
Issues40:
Ordinarily I won't have bothered to waste my time on this. But I just want to set some things straight for the upcoming generations who are confused and bittered

There's no male that a female cannot manipulate. As simple as the former statement is, it is the truth. Females were born to manipulate. They are the weaker vessels and that's why they were "blessed" with manipulation skills to enable them survive in this cold hearted world. They cannot do half the things that men do to survive. So their only means to getting what they want is through manipulation.

You say you are an alpha male or a red pilled nigga and I just laugh at you. Unless you can find a way to totally switch off your sexual libido (konji), then you're nothing before them. They will continue to manipulate you till thy kingdom come

Nature has rules son. Rules you can't cheat. These rules were set from the very beginning. Men are the stronger, more physical of the two gender. But they got one weakness - Women!

Most males who take this alpha shit into their heads are mostly adolescents who have an immature perspective about the female gender.

You'll call yourself an alpha or whatsoever until you meet that one female who's going to reduce you to nothing.
And until you realize that you can't change women and just accept them that way, then you are not yet ready for the gender game......
Women hate Redpill because it's free them from their manipulations
Why men like you hate Redpill because they lack the balls to accept it

2 Likes

Re: Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

Women hate Redpill because it's free them from their manipulations
Why men like you hate Redpill because they lack the balls to accept it
......You are on point.

1 Like

Re: Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! by Issues40(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Women hate Redpill because it's free them from their manipulations Why men like you hate Redpill because they lack the balls to accept it
Some of you boys are worse than these females. So why the hate son?
Or have you been a saint hitherto?
Re: Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! by Issues40(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
GoodHardDick:
simps everywhere!

Some of you don't even know what simping is all about. Burning your conscience and burying your feelings all in the name of being some useless alpha or whatever they call themselves. Get a life.

1 Like

Re: Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! by ahmthankgod(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Whatsup with nairaland with sex
Re: Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
Issues40:

Some of you boys are worse than these females. So why the hate son?

Or have you been a saint hitherto?
Your perception on Redpill is wrong
Re: Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! by Issues40(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

Taking the redpill should be a personal choice. Not forcing it down the throats of upcoming generations. The way you people are going about it here on nairaland. Like it is a do or die affair. Some people love their personalities. Leave them to be

1 Like

Re: Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Issues40:

Taking the redpill should be a personal choice. Not forcing it down the throats of upcoming generations. The way you people are going about it here on nairaland. Like it is a do or die affair. Some people love their personalities. Leave them to be
Point of correction nobody is forcing anyone to take Redpill
Some people their experience forced them to take the Redpill overdose.

Experience is the best teacher for the people who want to learn in hard way.
Re: Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! by Negroid001(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Just so on point but some people would still not accept the simple truth
No mind em. Last last all the redpillers go still marry. Na dem kon sabi if them no spend on their wives and kids. People like us who value women will help them bleep their wives.
Re: Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! by ImaIma1(f): 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
HornyTave:
Your analysis centres on Sex only so I believe You don't know the definition of an Alpha Male.
Being Alpha is not to be celibate or a chronic Masturbator. It is more like self value, realising you ain't dirt to be trampled on and self improvement.

Try deh use brain deh think, no be fashion God use am do for you.

Are you sure the bolded is the definition?

I actually thought it was for guys who hate women and like to insult and bash them for fun. Or identified by using the word "simp"

1 Like

Re: Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

I actually thought it was for guys who hate women and like to insult and bash them for fun. Or identified by using the word "simp"

Well, yes the bolded: "It is more like self value, realising you ain't dirt to be trampled on and self improvement." closely defines being an alpha male. It seems you've misunderstood the word thanks to those who abuse the word or claim to be one.
For starters, alpha male is a word associated with a wolf pack. It is the dominant wolf that leads the pack.
For a man to be called an Alpha male, it means he has so much control over himself it leaks to his environment and asserts some form of dominance. This is where the problem begins, for some that dominance translates into arrogance and from there that's how we got ourselves into this sh*t show of Alpha, beta, sigma, gamma, simps. Guys who vocally need to assert that they're alphas are deluded.
If you read a little bit on Wolf packs hierarchy you'd come to see that there are also Alpha Females. Eventually you'd realize any man or woman who strives towards being the best version of themselves, become a representation of the word Alpha. Because in the end it's just a word.

1 Like

Re: Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 21, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

Don't a lot of people have misconceptions about Red pill? Red pill in some sense has become warped. The Red pill signifies a rude awakening to the true nature of something but some people have distorted that truth. Redpill was to bring awareness to the fact that not all women are princesses, but these days and even on nairaland, red pill now means all women are devils. Not just devils, but devils to be manipulated because they manipulate men.

1 Like

Re: Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:13am On Dec 21, 2021
Server88:

Don't a lot of people have misconceptions about Red pill? Red pill in some sense has become warped. The Red pill signifies a rude awakening to the true nature of something but some people have distorted that truth. Redpill was to bring awareness to the fact that not all women are princesses, but these days and even on nairaland, red pill now means all women are devils. Not just devils, but devils to be manipulated because they manipulate men.
Agreed you're 100% correct
Re: Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! by HornyTave: 4:42am On Dec 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

Simps are Men who hasn't realised their value, who put women on pedestal to be in good books with them. they could do anything to be loved etc. The opposite of Simps are Alpha Males. Simps and Alpha Males don't hate women. There's a different term for Men who hate women.
Re: Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! by DroppingLiquid: 6:25am On Dec 21, 2021
Issues40:
. There's always that one text she'll never to show to you..

So what?
Re: Redpillers Know Nothing About Life! by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2021
It's obvious the OP is a bitter and frustrated SIMP who doesn't understand what RED PILLERS means.

Please read and follow all my threads on this forum to understand more about Red pillers.

https://www.nairaland.com/6902230/what-girl-told-me-simps/2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station / #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) / God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.