Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys (6510 Views)

What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys / What A Girl Told Me Last Night.. / I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by luvyaself95(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
jimmychang:

You still don't understand. Redpillers are guys who can take decisions on their own and look out for themselves. They are more powerful mentally and can take action without considering the feelings involved.They are not easily swayed by the manipulations of women even fellow men inclusive.

Redpill taught me how to manage money(money and emotions can never work together).If my girl ask me for money when I am broke ,I simply tell her I am broke. I will never borrow just to please her.Simps don't make the best husband's my dear,someone who can't take decision without involving his emotions grin.How will he be able to take control of his home? grin

The real men are the redpillers smiley
Nice/Simp make good husband to a bastard
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by pansophist(m): 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Mbhustler: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
A simp is simply a guy who spends most of his time trying to please women instead of focusing on his goals and making himself a spec..
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2021
Mbhustler:
A simp is simply a guy who spends most of his time trying to please women instead of focusing on his goals and making himself a spec..

Exactly!
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by etazi0001: 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Are we save?
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by l0uie(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
GoodHardDick:

Just smile and say to her "OK". Then bounce and go on about your day.

No true redpiller will try what you just wrote above. A redpiller doesn't mean pretending or whatsoever because what you just wrote up there implies that you'll have to pretend and hide yourself Just to ensure you do not fulfill her demands. That's childish and immature and not the trait of a redpiller.

Redpillers are never Afraid of saying "NO" to lady's demand and not going about by simply smiling and behave childish

You Sabi English at all? You no see the word unphased for my text abi you just wan boast say you know wassup? And how does smiling and moving on make one childish and pretending? Oga, you normal at all?
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by bahdpersona(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hintona:

What I'm trying to say is women love simps more than redpillers
it's fake love, they feigned it, the redpillers/bad guys gets the real one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Too Old For Him? / Tips On How To Woo A Girl / Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.