Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS (49429 Views)

Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Golan007: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
sad

Nobody should cry here.

Shebi una day always hail yahoo boys.

You want EFCC to leave them alone and concentrate on politicians.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by JBoss25(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Chai
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by marxist88: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
AND YOU DEMAND FOR ENDSARS
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
I suspect the bank to be access

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Chuksmonika(m): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Just last week Friday,my old man called me to come and accompany him to first bank to complain about an usual debit transaction that was carried out in his account without his knowledge....To the extent that all his money was wiped out,and an outstanding debt of -167,000 naira was clearly pending grin. When we got there,we had earlier wanted to make noise,but the manner of approach if the customer service,na once we loyal.......Tho they are still trying to rectify the whole situation...But with the look of things,my dad was at fault undecided

Modified::::All these fraudsters making innocent people to pass through depression and agony,it shall never be well with y'all and ya generation undecided
I say a big amen to that. All fraudsters shall meet their end one day. God punish all fraudsters, it shall never be well with them.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by davinci2: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
MufasaLion:

Read what you wrote slowly, it makes no fvcking sense. You sound more dumber than I had thought. I won't respond to you slowpõke anymore.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Angelfrost(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
My rule is simple... Never leave hard earned savings in an account having a debit card! Solely transfer what needs to be spent to that card whenever the need arises. Other than immediate pressing expenses, the account stays empty at all times!!!...

Steal my pin or card, lemme see how useful it will be to your useless unfortunate life!

Useless banks can eat the transfer charges Everytime, don't care... A mere small price to pay to survive this nation!!!

People will be carrying ATM cards of accounts containing humongous sums of money! In this criminal ridden contraption?!! SMH!!!

Well, experience is a bad yet useful teacher!!!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Ofadaman(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Life must not always be a zero sum game, you can make Money without stealing from someone else, but many idiots don't know this, they are wired to think that to make money , they have to snatch it from someone else.

It's sad,I hope she doesn't end her life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Stevosty: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
With all the bvn and nin, these people can't still be traced, what sort of stone technology is Nigeria using?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Rexymania(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Someone close to her did that to her, she should search within

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by smile14: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
The rate at which people are being scammed via ATM card,soon person no go dey carry money go bank again oo.bank not safe.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by dapadawee: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
That was the first complaint I received this morning. It is everywhere, fortunately she only has 9500 on the account, she was easy to console. She was confused thinking it was someone that knows her," how did that person know my pin if he or she is not familiar" my sister all they need is your atm number

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Commanderinpips: 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
Candidlady:

God wont answer that you modified text! My bf is a yahoo boy!!

The curse of the GOD is on the house of a thief. I repeat it shall never be well with all Yahoo boys and their girl friends who knows what their boy friends do but enjoy the proceeds.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
Am going to commit sucide before 2morrow morning. Enough is enough.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Pumpumking: 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
post=108612004:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian man has shared photo of a lady who was rolling on the floor of a bank after someone used her ATM to withdraw all her money through a POS, Reports.

@UchePOkoye revealed that the scene left him heartbroken and he tried consoling her. He added that the POS fraud victim is a hardworking lady who depends on herself.

See His tweet:

"I am in a Bank watching this young girl roll on the floor because someone used her ATM to withdraw all her money via POS. My heart is broken... I have tried consoling her, she is not having any of that. My day is ruined."

....see this village ilitarate woman cryin on flooor like Mufasalion girlfriend becuz or ornarry 10k.....wtf...if i pay her the 10k, wot do i get for return? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by duro4chang(m): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Candidlady:

You mean it ?
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Allahismad: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Candidlady:

No wonder you joined bmc crew, its like your boyfriend wants to scam buhari but he will see it red cos buhari head sef no normal.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by brain54(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Candidlady:

So na why you been come dey call out dammn nigger guy before?

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Peppysco: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Candidlady:

Last last, na ritual he go use you do. That na if he never use your pad and pant self.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Twoclans(f): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Most of this kind of frauds are done in colaboration with a high percentage of casual staff of banks .

I went to reactivate an account last week after moving substantial amount of funds into the account .Two days later I received a call from a fraudster claiming to work with the same bank I went to reactivate account in.

His conversation was a totally new format.I just told him that next time he should do background checks on who he is calling. It is quite difficult to game an ex banker.The fool cut off the call immediately and has not called back since then.

What pissed me off about this fraudster was his wrong use of tenses and his heavy assent .

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by ViktorCash: 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
I think going back to days of trade by barter will solve the issue of fraud

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
This stupid folks must do everything to cash out.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by moneyissweet(m): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Where is Davido wen you need him most.

This woman needs to be compensated asap

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Kajaard: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
It shall never be well with any of these fraudsters. They will all meet a terrible ending.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Nicepoker(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Candidlady:

Wasiu keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Kajaard: 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
ilduce31:
Am going to commit sucide before 2morrow morning. Enough is enough.

Why are you announcing it?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by TheGreatOne90: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Angelfrost:
My rule is simple... Never leave hard earned savings in an account having a debit card! Solely transfer what needs to be spent to that card whenever the need arises. Other than immediate pressing expenses, the account stays empty at all times!!!...

Steal my pin or card, lemme see how useful it will be to your useless unfortunate life!

Useless banks can eat the transfer charges Everytime, don't care... A mere small price to pay to survive this nation!!!

People will be carrying ATM cards of accounts containing humongous sums of money! In this criminal ridden contraption?!! SMH!!!

Well, experience is a bad yet useful teacher!!!
Me and you na the same. The day i misplaced my atm, i didn't bother to block it. I no dey leave any kobold for acct wey get card

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kajaard:

Why are you announcing it?

For people like you to quote me. Mugu.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Angelfrost(m): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ofadaman:
Life must not always be a zero sum game, you can make Money without stealing from someone else, but many idiots don't know this, they are wired to think that to make money , they have to snatch it from someone else.

It's sad,I hope she doesn't end her life.

The irony of it is that they still never amount to anything meaningful after stealing so much...

Most of them waste the money on riotous and ostentatious living: Drugs, Women, partying, etc... Some even die horrible deaths.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Kajaard: 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
ilduce31:

For people like you to quote me. Mugu.

Kill yourself in your privacy. Don't announce it. No one cares. Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Igbudu1: 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
Candidlady:

How do you now correlate this message with the first one you made quoting the damn niggarrr crew ?
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Acidosis(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
The world is full of wickedness and wicked people. My advice for people who aren't technology savvy or extremely smart (internet-wise) is to avoid all these online transaction. It takes extra level of smartness to avoid getting scammed. 90% of the time, the bank has no hand in this. It is more often than not, a case of negligence.

Understand the kind of apps you're downloading!

Always adjust your phone's privacy settings! Don't give away your life on android phone.

Do not give authorization to useless apps that codedly use your phone contacts (after saving your BVN and passwords on your contact list o shocked). When you give a useless loan app access to your contact (the same contact you have your bank password and BVN with account numbers), your 99% closer to getting scammed!

Again, check your phone's privacy settings! You will be amazed to see the number of apps spying on your contact list, your microphone, gallery, etc.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) / IMF Lists Unpopular Policies CBN Must Reverse / Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.