Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS (49694 Views)

Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by xeju: 12:24am On Dec 21, 2021
post=108612004:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian man has shared photo of a lady who was rolling on the floor of a bank after someone used her ATM to withdraw all her money through a POS, Reports.

@UchePOkoye revealed that the scene left him heartbroken and he tried consoling her. He added that the POS fraud victim is a hardworking lady who depends on herself.

See His tweet:

"I am in a Bank watching this young girl roll on the floor because someone used her ATM to withdraw all her money via POS. My heart is broken... I have tried consoling her, she is not having any of that. My day is ruined."
We feel defrauding white people isn't our concern and we make excuses for fraudsters that's until we're defrauded too. Sorry for her

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Ebymyk(m): 12:35am On Dec 21, 2021
Wicked world... The person who did this terrible thing to her will pay dearly with their blood.. May God send a helper to her...
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Princewell2012(m): 12:46am On Dec 21, 2021
chibike007:

please text me on whats app link in my description or send your number
Your whatsapp link isn't going. this my whatsapp line 08134629172 email gnwaneri@ymail.com
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Originalsly: 2:32am On Dec 21, 2021
Why do I want to believe people working in the bank are behind most of this kind fraud?
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 21, 2021
Princewell2012:

Hmm I just watch a film now. The commander thought they have loose the war and a lots of his men were dead. so he decided to kill himself, yes he succeeded in taken his own life but guess what, the remaining troop were able to win the war and bring glory and honor to their country.

Such is life
my dear you don't have to give up. infact if there is any body to comit suicide it should be me. It is a long story but here I am. still bouncing in the lord. The highest money I have in my account now is 1000.

Give me your account number let me transfer it to you now.

Am waiting.

The devil is a deceiver don't allow him to deceive you.
God is about to change your story that's why that thought is coming to your head, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. You have a very bright future and God is about to remember you, you must always be a hero only a coward and looser quick and you are none of them
please be a man . I decided don't want to add hell fire to this discussion don't allow anyone to deceive you it is very real.

God bless you.

Thanks a lot. May god bless you. Your 1000 is going to turn to 1 million and upwards. Thanks I deeply appreciate. You're the first to ever try to help me here.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by FatimaAbubakar(f): 3:54am On Dec 21, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

People like you are ignorant and stupid as well. don't speak when you don't have an iota of deal to what happened.
Have seen a case in front of me while having a discussion with a bank manager, a business man complaining of deduction from his account which amounts to 2.5 million naira, that account is a private account that he doesn't use in public except in the bank, for transactions, the bank manager was surprised to what happened his complain was lodged and he was later refunded, scammers were responsible.

SHUT UP!!!

YOU SENSELESS IDIOT!!!
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 21, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Bro, I am not making fun of you o. It was your bragging that caught my attention. Sorry if you are taking it serious.

I am no begger. Because I ask for help doesn't mean I should start getting all manners of insult from people that are not willing to help me that was why I got angry and stood up for my self. I'm going into E commerce next year and any other petty hustle I can add to this. I will make sure no one ever talk down on me again because of money.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Heterodox(m): 4:35am On Dec 21, 2021
Candidlady:
People are wicked sha!

just watch as damn nigggarrr will avoid this thread like hiv/aids

modified:- idedicate this ftc to all those fighting one addiction or the other! We gonna come out victorious

#tellsomebody
what's your addiction?

Talk to me.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by foreshore(m): 6:24am On Dec 21, 2021
post=108612004:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian man has shared photo of a lady who was rolling on the floor of a bank after someone used her ATM to withdraw all her money through a POS, Reports.

@UchePOkoye revealed that the scene left him heartbroken and he tried consoling her. He added that the POS fraud victim is a hardworking lady who depends on herself.

See His tweet:

"I am in a Bank watching this young girl roll on the floor because someone used her ATM to withdraw all her money via POS. My heart is broken... I have tried consoling her, she is not having any of that. My day is ruined."

So sad. The best way to console her is to help her out with some money
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by ejimatic: 6:49am On Dec 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Just last week Friday,my old man called me to come and accompany him to first bank to complain about an usual debit transaction that was carried out in his account without his knowledge....To the extent that all his money was wiped out,and an outstanding debt of -167,000 naira was clearly pending grin. When we got there,we had earlier wanted to make noise,but the manner of approach of the customer service,na once we loyal.......Tho they are still trying to rectify the whole situation...But with the look of things,my dad was at fault undecided

Modified::::All these fraudsters making innocent people to pass through depression and agony,it shall never be well with y'all and ya generation undecided
. I love sincerity......my dad was at fault...... Usually fraudsters get some information before they carry out their knavish activities
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Nero2424: 7:02am On Dec 21, 2021
post=108613279:

Is A Popular Blogger In Nigeria

How can you be a popular blogger and you try to lure people to site that has nothing about what u claim you have.... you never get levels yet.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by annyz: 7:05am On Dec 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Just last week Friday,my old man called me to come and accompany him to first bank to complain about an usual debit transaction that was carried out in his account without his knowledge....To the extent that all his money was wiped out,and an outstanding debt of -167,000 naira was clearly pending grin. When we got there,we had earlier wanted to make noise,but the manner of approach of the customer service,na once we loyal.......Tho they are still trying to rectify the whole situation...But with the look of things,my dad was at fault undecided

Modified::::All these fraudsters making innocent people to pass through depression and agony,it shall never be well with y'all and ya generation undecided

How was your father @ fault please?
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Zikougo: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2021
Pos has done more harm than good in this country,

They should remove the use of that Pos from the banking system....... Period
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Toktee(m): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2021
Princewell2012:

Hmm I just watch a film now. The commander thought they have loose the war and a lots of his men were dead. so he decided to kill himself, yes he succeeded in taken his own life but guess what, the remaining troop were able to win the war and bring glory and honor to their country.

Such is life
my dear you don't have to give up. infact if there is any body to comit suicide it should be me. It is a long story but here I am. still bouncing in the lord. The highest money I have in my account now is 1000.

Give me your account number let me transfer it to you now.

Am waiting.

The devil is a deceiver don't allow him to deceive you.
God is about to change your story that's why that thought is coming to your head, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. You have a very bright future and God is about to remember you, you must always be a hero only a coward and looser quick and you are none of them
please be a man . I decided don't want to add hell fire to this discussion don't allow anyone to deceive you it is very real.

God bless you.
Good morning sir... U just make my day with the above advise it's also defined you as a matured and thoughtful person.

Same thing to me, a father of two and atu xenophobic in higher institution...

My account balance is Zero but guess what... I am always telling my wife to have and keep faith for there's no dignity in suicide.

God can never abandon those who believe in him...

Thank you.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Ijaya123: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2021
Candidlady:

God wont answer that you modified text! My bf is a yahoo boy!!

Senior spokesperson to God, Weldone!
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by blessedchild234(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2021
Too bad scammmer everywhere , who has heard of these sites looks fishy. December they looking for who's gonna take the bait.

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by mozerus(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=Toktee post=108684696]Good morning sir... U just make my day with the above advise it's also defined you as a matured and thoughtful person.

Same thing to me, a father of two and atu xenophobic in higher institution...

My account balance is Zero but guess what... I am always telling my wife to have and keep faith for there's no dignity in suicide.

God can never abandon those who believe in him...
God punish all evil doers[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Princewell2012(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2021

Thanks a lot. May god bless you. Your 1000 is going to turn to 1 million and upwards. Thanks I deeply appreciate. You're the first to ever try to help me here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today / 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger / IRON & STEEL SALES/SUPPLY, FABRICATIONS @ BEST PRICES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.