Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS (49709 Views)

Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by ceeceeuwa: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
Many banks should be closed down in Nigeria,
this is not negotiable at all ma refund must be made
Just last week on 4th of December someone used by bank card to buy gas $35 and wen to a store for groceries $123.50
The alert came on my phone , immediately i saw the deduction on my phone all I did on the spot was to call the fraud unit of my bank to block the card to stop further deductions.Also notified the customer care i don't have nothing to do with that deduction.
The customer care kept apologizing and before i hung up the phone they reverse the payment without needs to go through unnecessary stress.
Nigeria Banking system is a fraud to enrich the RICH.
What happen NDIC?

That is how a sane society operates. No hope for Nigeria a swear!

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kajaard:

Talk to me bro. Let's rub minds. This is the season to be happy. And I wouldn't want my fellow man to remain in a melancholic mood cool

I don't need your fucking help anymore. Go inside room make you chuke am for inside your yansh.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by mamawa123: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nigerian daily news: This is the type of story we read in Nigerian news media everyday. So so bad news….robbery, kidnapping. I am seriously tired of this country
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by OBA117(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
post=108612004:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian man has shared photo of a lady who was rolling on the floor of a bank after someone used her ATM to withdraw all her money through a POS, Reports.

@UchePOkoye revealed that the scene left him heartbroken and he tried consoling her. He added that the POS fraud victim is a hardworking lady who depends on herself.

See His tweet:

"I am in a Bank watching this young girl roll on the floor because someone used her ATM to withdraw all her money via POS. My heart is broken... I have tried consoling her, she is not having any of that. My day is ruined."

The level of financial scam/crime in this country is higher than mountain Kilimanjaro.

I wish I could extend a helping hand to her.

Some humans are inconsiderably and desperately wicked and cruel.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Habib101: 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
May thunder fire all the fraudsters, and may the money they theft never enjoy it in the name of god amen, even although money that is theft there is no blessings on it always, stupid individuals
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by MufasaLion: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Godispeace:
and those criminals are surely be part of the ENDSARS protesters (miscreant youths) that were shouting no to bad governance upandan. Insulting Buhari at every opportunity

If you have issues with the protesters, take it up with them and not rope them in this incident. I'm not here to debate that. Anyways, the protest was for a reasonable cause.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by kenzysmith: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Just last week Friday,my old man called me to come and accompany him to first bank to complain about an usual debit transaction that was carried out in his account without his knowledge....To the extent that all his money was wiped out,and an outstanding debt of -167,000 naira was clearly pending grin. When we got there,we had earlier wanted to make noise,but the manner of approach of the customer service,na once we loyal.......Tho they are still trying to rectify the whole situation...But with the look of things,my dad was at fault undecided

Modified::::All these fraudsters making innocent people to pass through depression and agony,it shall never be well with y'all and ya generation undecided
why add d generation?

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by brandsoncharlie: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
FatimaAbubakar:
She loose guard, so dem chop am mugu
People like you are ignorant and stupid as well. don't speak when you don't have an iota of deal to what happened.
Have seen a case in front of me while having a discussion with a bank manager, a business man complaining of deduction from his account which amounts to 2.5 million naira, that account is a private account that he doesn't use in public except in the bank, for transactions, the bank manager was surprised to what happened his complain was lodged and he was later refunded, scammers were responsible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Tennessee85: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
Isn't this the same that constitutes a nuisance on Nairaland?
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Viper231: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Na bank steal her money. Na so dem dey do.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by fred04(m): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
It will never be well with these guys who reap what they didn't sow
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
Don't put your money in banks
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
That is bad
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by DaveHarry(m): 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dis kind tins nai make d idea of scam no dey trip me. how I wan take sleep, knowing fully well say somebody go feel dis kind pain cos of my actions.

......One day for the owner!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Babaken(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Candidlady:
People are wicked sha!

just watch as damn nigggarrr will avoid this thread like hiv/aids

modified:- idedicate this ftc to all those fighting one addiction or the other! We gonna come out victorious

#tellsomebody
that's why you don't have to pity yahoo guys when hand meet them this is small drama compare to what they are doing to white treat yahoo guys they way you treat criminals.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by toffyz(m): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Candidlady:

God wont answer that you modified text! My bf is a yahoo boy!!
E no go better for you and your boyfriend in jesus name!
In fact e shall never be well with you and your boyfriend as from today onward, if what you said is true!
Oloriburuku, Apanilekun jaiye

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
post=108613279:

Is A Popular Blogger In Nigeria

Is the blog Registered by CAC?

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Benzemma(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Candidlady:

God wont answer that you modified text! My bf is a yahoo boy!!

Are you not ashamed of your self?
You're proud that your so called boyfriend is a fraudster.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlaqJosh:

I hope the money has been transferred back to her account now you have said made some sense. Stop acting like a retarded idiot.

You are a complete i mbecile for making such comment.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Sluacoast(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
This are the handwork of slawormir and his cohorts
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Benzemma(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
why add d generation?

Their deeds is such that will frustrate someone to curse their generation.

Do you know what it is for someone that did not know the extent you suffered just to make money, to take away everything from you within a twinkling of an eye.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by virginchaser(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
My friend kept 2m with his wife for safe keeping. His wife was called by someone who claimed to be her account officer. Yours truly account was scammed. I almost shed tears for the family when I saw husband and wife crying like children in their sitting room.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Zinpat: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Financial consolation will go a long way to dry her tears. Give it a try.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Goldentulip2: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Stuff like this is painful hmmm
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
ilduce31:

Mugu. I earn a living writing english in correct grammar and puntuation. Go deep into my post and find out for yourself. You can't compete with me. I have your time. yawu yawu person.

You earn a living writing English. Are you that dumb. Do one write English as a living? You do not write English. It makes no sense at all to say that you write English.

You can say you write contents, articles, novels, short stories, but not English. grin
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

You earn a living writing English. Are you that dumb. Do one write English as a living? You do not write English. It makes no sense at all to say that you write English.

You can say you write contents, articles, novels, short stories, but not English. grin

Mugu number 2. My message was passed across. If you want be professor with empty pocket, that wan na your warrant. And for the record, I do neither of those. I too sabi. I type conversations spoken in english. This one is for your long mouth looking for what to say. It's only a temporary hustle. I shall get to higher ground.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by RodgersAkpafu: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Golan007:
sad

Nobody should cry here.

Shebi una day always hail yahoo boys.

You want EFCC to leave them alone and concentrate on politicians.
That's the problem
The society tolerate criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Sluacoast(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
A situation wherby fraudsters are defrauding Nigerians even without sending out your OTP to any one is now getting annoying.

A law should be pass, that states that, if a person lose his or her money to fraudster, Nigerian banks should be the one to pay back the money.
My nephew experience same thing 4 month ago. Nigeria bank are useless
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
ilduce31:

Mugu number 2. My message was passed across. If you want be professor with empty pocket, that wan na your warrant. And for the record, I do neither of those. I too sabi. I type conversations spoken in english.

R etarded junkie. It is called transcription.

You are rich, but the last I checked, you were begging your useless ass off on here. Futureless idiot.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

R etarded junkie. It is called transcription.

You are rich, but the last I checked, you were begging your useless ass off on here. Futureless idiot.

Your foolishness dey suprise me. So you think say I nor know say na transcription? Where did I claim to be rich? And lastly, where did you crawl out from. Gettart.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Benzemma(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
toffyz:

E no go better for you and your boyfriend in jesus name!
In fact e shall never be well with you and your boyfriend as from today onward, if what you said is true!
Oloriburuku, Apanilekun jaiye

Don't be surprised that what she said is true. Now i know that some girls don't even care about how their boyfriend or husband make their money. Girls are the reason yahoo boys are increasing daily. They have turned yahoo into Carrie.
Soon, you will ask a secondary school student what he would like to be in the future and the answer he will give to you is "yahoo" all because of a girl.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
ilduce31:

Your foolishness dey suprise me. So you think say I nor know say na transcription? Where did I claim to be rich? And, lastly, where did you crawl out from. Gettart.

Person wey never sabi ghetto English wan come claim wetin e no know. Mumu man go and take a shut-eye and stop begging for a living.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today / What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? / Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.