Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS (49449 Views)

Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by RodgersAkpafu: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
dapadawee:
That was the first complaint I received this morning. It is everywhere, fortunately she only has 9500 on the account, she was easy to console. She was confused thinking it was someone that knows her," how did that person know my pin if he or she is not familiar" my sister all they need is your atm number
This is serious ooo
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Person wey never sabi ghetto English wan come claim wetin e no know. Mumu man go and take a shut-eye and stop begging for a living.

See old mugu. All your graphics this, grahics that na $80 you dey make a month. C if I give you blow, you no go fit collect am finish before you daku. Go nah go smoke weed whether your brain no go knock.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Elidrisy20: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Too bad
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by superCleanworks(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
Many banks should be closed down in Nigeria,

What happen NDIC?

I wish we had just 500 people with good right thinking minds like this in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by solacong: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
My problem with issue like this is we have registered Sim, NIN, BVN etc, yet our law enforcement and doing nothing to curb this menace, go to police to report, they will ask you to pay for investigation, when they are being paid from my hard earn tax

I hope this new Nigeria will happen in my Life time sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
ilduce31:

See old mugu. All your graphics this, grahics that na $80 you dey make a month. C if I give you blow, you no go fit collect am finish before you daku. Go nah go smoke weed whether your brain no go knock.

Broke ass nigga.

I have withdrawn more than $400 just this december. And I still have upto sixty something dollars I will withdraw before the month's end.

Mumu man go and get your stupid self delivered from the spirit of begging. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Broke ass nigga.

I have withdrawn more than $400 just this december. And I still have upto sixty something dollars I will withdraw before the month's end.

Mumu man go and get your stupid self delivered from the spirit of begging. grin

No wahala. Relax. You go hear from me. Maybe by then you go learn to mind your business. You just no worry.

I dey broke as shit and I no dey ashamed because I go use am as motivation. You just no Worry. I go get back to you. I go trace your every comment till I c a way to spoil your own. You never c anything.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Babastrong(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=Candidlady post=108612932]

God wont answer that you modified text! My bf is a yahoo boy!![ You are under arrest]
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by nextstep(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:

Modified::::All these fraudsters making innocent people to pass through depression and agony,it shall never be well with y'all and ya generation undecided

Amen! And really even more painful is that they will just spend it carelessly on flexing. My guy lost over 100k in one night. Somehow the debit alerts did not post till morning, so he didn't get a chance to stop it. Same format: ATM card used for POS, so I'm suspecting these bank people. Even when there was only 1k left, they still did two 500 naira transactions to wipe him out. Wicked people!
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
ilduce31:

No wahala. Relax. You go hear from me. Maybe by then you go learn to mind your business. You just no worry.

I dey broke as shit and I no dey ashamed because I go use am as motivation.

See bro, no cry. grin Next time try not to talk down on peeps. You dey here dey brag with something as frivolous as the shit you are doing and yet you dey beg for money. No be you talk say I dey brag with empty pocket. grin You are like my ex girlfriend, I do not need to hear any shit from you. Get lost.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

See bro, no cry. grin Next time try not to talk down on peeps. You dey here dey brag with something as frivolous as the shit you are doing and yet you dey beg for money. No be you talk say I dey brag with empty pocket. grin You are like my ex girlfriend, I do not need to hear any shit from you. Get lost.

You no worry. You go learn a life time lesson about strangers. I go get you. I go use you do employment.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Testimony1988(m): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Does it means she misplaced her ATM?
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Ttjj: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
How
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
ilduce31:

You no worry. You go learn a life time lesson about strangers. I go get you. I go use you do employment.

Lol. Mumu man get lost.

The only man that writes English. You know how to curse people out but you can't take same.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Lol. Mumu man get lost.

The only man that writes English. You know how to curse people out but you can't take same.

You know the saying, if you can't beat them, join them. I surrender.

You don destroy my emotion this evening. But don't worry I will make money. You will see. I just started online hustle. Kai if I dey remember the bashing I feel like crying. But no yawa sha the struggle continues. No retreat. No surrender. Motto: Press on. angry cry smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Ramaa(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nice.......

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by shileowo: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
haba , the scammer never collect cash on the POS now. So, trackable. With BVN,NIN etc. That's the work of those data collected
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
ilduce31:

You know the saying, if you can't beat them, join them. I surrender.

You don destroy my emotion this evening. But don't worry I will make money. You will see. I just started online hustle. Kai if I dey remember the bashing I feel like crying. But no yawa sha the struggle continues. No retreat. No surrender. Motto: Press on. angry cry smiley wink cheesy grin

Bro, I am not making fun of you o. It was your bragging that caught my attention. Sorry if you are taking it serious.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Jmichael1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Candidlady:

God wont answer that you modified text! My bf is a yahoo boy!!
God won't answer him ooh bcus i'm a yahoo aspirant..
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Jmichael1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
post=108613279:

Is A Popular Blogger In Nigeria
Popular blogger known 4 only bad news..

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by BlaqJosh: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

You are a complete i mbecile for making such comment.
Na your mama be slowpoke
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Akuruoulo(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Just last week Friday,my old man called me to come and accompany him to first bank to complain about an usual debit transaction that was carried out in his account without his knowledge....To the extent that all his money was wiped out,and an outstanding debt of -167,000 naira was clearly pending grin. When we got there,we had earlier wanted to make noise,but the manner of approach of the customer service,na once we loyal.......Tho they are still trying to rectify the whole situation...But with the look of things,my dad was at fault undecided

Modified::::All these fraudsters making innocent people to pass through depression and agony,it shall never be well with y'all and ya generation undecided
Abeg count their generations out plz. if them curse ur ancestor on ur behalf u for get mouth talk this shit

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by SavageResponse(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
This is terrible
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Blackdisciple(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Eyah....
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Nyascobar1414: 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
ok
The reply is well deserved man
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Princewell2012(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
Angelfrost:
My rule is simple... Never leave hard earned savings in an account having a debit card! Solely transfer what needs to be spent to that card whenever the need arises. Other than immediate pressing expenses, the account stays empty at all times!!!...

Steal my pin or card, lemme see how useful it will be to your useless unfortunate life!

Useless banks can eat the transfer charges Everytime, don't care... A mere small price to pay to survive this nation!!!

People will be carrying ATM cards of accounts containing humongous sums of money! In this criminal ridden contraption?!! SMH!!!

Well, experience is a bad yet useful teacher!!!

Lol that's why I didn't send this fraud guys. The highest I have in my Atm now is 1000 even that 1000 , I wanted to add something to it in order to recharge my star time. I don't keep big money in my account, I knows how am playing my game.
Am not a greedy person. I those nonsense link they send on phone, I don't used to click on them. I will just delete the nonsense from my phone.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by chibike007(m): 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Princewell2012:

Lol that's why I didn't send this fraud guys. The highest I have in my Atm now is 1000 even that 1000 , I wanted to add something to it in order to recharge my star time. I don't keep big money in my account, I knows how am playing my game.
Am not a greedy person. I those nonsense link they send on phone, I don't used to click on them. I will just delete the nonsense from my phone.

sorry but do you still have your cm2 dongle or you know anyone that's want to sell one with expired license
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Princewell2012(m): 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
chibike007:

sorry but do you still have your cm2 dongle or you know anyone that's want to sell one with expired license

Yes I still have it with me but it has been expired. have not been able to renew it. But how do you know I have one, have I discussed it with you before? do you know me anywhere?
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Princewell2012(m): 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
ilduce31:
Am going to commit sucide before 2morrow morning. Enough is enough.

Hmm I just watch a film now. The commander thought they have loose the war and a lots of his men were dead. so he decided to kill himself, yes he succeeded in taken his own life but guess what, the remaining troop were able to win the war and bring glory and honor to their country.

Such is life
my dear you don't have to give up. infact if there is any body to comit suicide it should be me. It is a long story but here I am. still bouncing in the lord. The highest money I have in my account now is 1000.

Give me your account number let me transfer it to you now.

Am waiting.

The devil is a deceiver don't allow him to deceive you.
God is about to change your story that's why that thought is coming to your head, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. You have a very bright future and God is about to remember you, you must always be a hero only a coward and looser quick and you are none of them
please be a man . I decided don't want to add hell fire to this discussion don't allow anyone to deceive you it is very real.

God bless you.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by joeking2222: 12:00am On Dec 21, 2021
Candidlady:

God wont answer that you modified text! My bf is a yahoo boy!!
U and damn NIGGARR don dey do go down low for back door?
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by chibike007(m): 12:22am On Dec 21, 2021
Princewell2012:

Yes I still have it with me but it has been expired. have not been able to renew it. But how do you know I have one, have I discussed it with you before? do you know me anywhere?
no saw your comment on a guys post that advertise cm2
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by chibike007(m): 12:23am On Dec 21, 2021
Princewell2012:

please text me on whats app link in my description or send your number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IMF Lists Unpopular Policies CBN Must Reverse / Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.