Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,929 members, 7,821,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Help ! My Ex-girl Controls My Family Against Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help ! My Ex-girl Controls My Family Against Me (1048 Views)

Family Against Marriage To A Mortician, Pls Advice!! / What Will You Do If You Come Across Your Ex Girl Friend And Her Husband / How To Get Your Ex Girl Friend Back From Another Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help ! My Ex-girl Controls My Family Against Me by SEA(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2007
How do you handle a situation whereby your former GirlĀ  is using your family against you simply because she 's from the same tribe with you and the Innocent new girl is not.

She wasn't that keen about you while the relationship lasted but immediately she was butted out, she started blackmailing you among your family members and unfortunately enough, most of them believed her and vowed never to allow any girl from another tribe into your family link, except her.

That's just my case.

Help me out.
Re: Help ! My Ex-girl Controls My Family Against Me by ikamefa(f): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2007
i will continue to say this : Marriage should not be based on ones tribe, country or religion angry

simple : communication! communication!

sit your family down make them realize that you have made your choice and you are sticking with her!

they are not the one in the relationship/s or who will end up marrying her(the instigator)or the new girl

if they still insist ! " give them a wide berth" grin by the time you have your 1st child with your new wife they will come around! grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Hard To Forgive In Relationships? / What Will You Do / Help Pls I Need 2 Know This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.