Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

The enigmatic Life Of Thatsonyi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The enigmatic Life Of Thatsonyi (543 Views)

The Enigmatic Gift Card: A Tale Of Love, Surprises, And Hidden Worth / Hungarian Women – A Guide To Dating Europe’s Enigmatic Beauties. / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The enigmatic Life Of Thatsonyi by ThatsONYI: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
... smiley ...

Once again, I welcome myself to nairaland; the virtual representation of the crazy world we live.
I'm ThatsONYI, an embodiment of eccentricity yet phenomenal, a definition of a truth seeking nonconformist, despondent yet tenacious, wunderkind yet still inscrutable.

The reason for this thread is simple, to create history and a legacy that will inspire many souls - who may come across this. Here on this thread, I hope to update about my crazy life; and my journey chasing a dream that sounds absurd to those, who live in reality.

Over the past few years, my life has transformed into a mathematics question - still searching for the subject of formulae.

Music became one of my consolation, especially the hip hop genre. I've been uploading some audios to my YouTube channel, for quite sometime.

Interestingly, I do everything on phone. Nevertheless, a decision has been reached by the Trinity - I must keep grinding in all aspects of my mission on Earth.

Re: The enigmatic Life Of Thatsonyi by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: The enigmatic Life Of Thatsonyi by ThatsONYI: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
... smiley ...

I've been trying to think straight since today, but I can't. I woke up with pains all over my body, my head and eyes hurts, my body's temperature is a little hot. I couldn't go to church today.

The world is a crazy place full of abnormalities, if I had to make a choice, I'd choose to never exist. Life's meaningless but as long as you exist, you're left with different choices, make a meaning out of it or the opposite (which is almost impossible).

To survive, you gotta take sides even "unknowingly or unwillingly". Your race, belief, profession, state of mind, infact any "ISM" separates you from the other people.

Sadly, no one is spared - none! It's depressing more, when you find out, you can only escape by death or isolation.

Re: The enigmatic Life Of Thatsonyi by ThatsONYI: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
... smiley ...

I've been ill for days, today was like every other day; depressing and tiring. I checked my YouTube channel, found out I lost 1 subscriber, I felt really bad. Truly, patience is a gift - my Facebook page has thousands of followers but zero interaction. I ended up creating two pages out of frustration.

It's really crazy, broke my "PMO challenge" - it really hurt my heart. The music, I'm trying to push, requires money - enough money; unfortunately I'm a victim of man's inhumanity against another.

My mind has been racing and racing, just tired of thinking. I've also been trying to read after years of leaving school, so I could write my jamb examination next year and make those who support me proud.

Maybe I need to start thinking positive, like I always preach, nevertheless I'm not giving up anytime soon. While mourning my "lost subscriber" and my financial status yesterday, also trying to save my 200 naira data; I stumbled upon a video of a girl with cancer, she died years back.

Even when she was in severe pain, few days to her death, she never stopped being in front of the camera, even when she couldn't talk. God, my heart was bleeding! One thing was obvious, she was fighting with everything she got but it still took her. I saw that of a young man too, he never stopped, even when he was in hospice, God!

My heart hurts, at that moment I thought of my dad and his siblings, they were all taken by death, against their wish. But here I am, depressed, physically fit yet ungrateful to the Universe, to God. But, is life worth it? All this pain?

Re: The enigmatic Life Of Thatsonyi by ThatsONYI: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
... smiley ...

My goodness! Damn, I feel so important after reading this masterpiece of a diary! I feel so motivated again and willing to live, I feel like I'm on top of the world.

Thank you so much Ma'am Sheblayze and others, I don't normally do this but I couldn't resist and it would be so wrong; if I don't appreciate you. Thank you.

I'm motivated and back on track, you can never beat someone who never quits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The enigmatic Life Of Thatsonyi by ThatsONYI: 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
... smiley ...

So this is 2022, or better still the year of greater good in my life and the world. Honestly, I had to force myself to write - doing so, would make my thoughts flow. I'm currently eating rice and stew (all thanks to God, my cousin and the fam).

I entered 2022 broke, because of some painful shit that caged me for years after I lost my dad in 2015, my life never remained the same. I would explain better in my diary, wanted to create a nairaland diary; 12 AM immediately into 2022. Well, I didn't.

Surprisedly, I wrote down some resolution or rather principles to guide my steps even though life's full of uncertainties. I've also decided to double the hustle, see my mom, hit the studio, stay away from depression amongst others. I wanna be happy, life's too short.

Anyway, see ya when I create the diary. Also, before I forget, I've been reading too, bought data from a Nairalander, hoping to get dedicated fans I can call family soon. I'm currently without money (broke), I would have hit the studio and other shit on my mind.

Gotta keep LIVING not just exist, life's too short and death's getting closer.

Re: The enigmatic Life Of Thatsonyi by ThatsONYI: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
... smiley ...

Ayo! How come, I stay away from nairaland lately? I've been reading, thinking and still "jobless", God help me.

I just wanna be happy (happiness has factors, you know?) Gotta create a diary, arrgh!

(1) (Reply)

Signs To Show That She Has Feelings For You / Love To Gist With You / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.