Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

My Wife Fought My Mum - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Fought My Mum (38267 Views)

Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by aameyah(f): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2021
TheKingsmann1:
you're talking nonsense...
You reason like a dumb fellow..
Go school you no gree now see the way you reason, uneducated fellow

Gedifok. Bush boy.
If really you are educated, why not attack my argument instead? Why insult me?
But then you have nothing to say. So you resort to cheap blackmail.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by We4all: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

You just posted s truckload of rubbish..
I no blame the useless Wife.. na the Op family members wey no beat up both the useless Op and em stupid wife..
Dem no born any of my brothers wives to think of doing such to my mom even in their dreams.. cos I would disfigure both my brother involved together with his wife..

Wahala for woman wey go born Mumu Yes Boys like Op as sons. Na this Kain humiliation she go face..

And you expect Buhari to heed to our complaints if you can’t enlighten yourself.

You keep complaining about the activities of bandits when violence runs in your blood.

With someone with your kind of mentality, who needs an enemy?
Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2021
xpool:

You are obviously low grade and your family lacks love and peace.

Your grandparents who did omugwo must be paupers by your shallow analysis.

There is nothing wrong with omugwo, it is not mandatory, besides, anybody can do omugwo for you, neighbors, husbands, caregiver or nanny can do omugwo.

Stop fighting with yourself, you lack love
just listen to yourself.... We lack love.... What do you know about love. Another woman within can do it, what of a motherless woman? What if her mum is a busy person? Reality stares u in d face, since it negates your selfish plot. For your info we love ourselves from birth naturally, and we visit her,,when too necessary You can leave your match box, go and live for six months with your sister all in d name of omugwo. That's your choice.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by Pataricatering(f): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Don't you know women, they're wicked creatures. Na so the other one starve a little baby to death... That's how they go about doing wickedness. Women don't care about no one except their children or those related to them.

On topic, your wife clearly do not respect your mother ( typical of them) but she respect her's. So if I were you I would put her in her place. One more slipup and file for divorce. Disrespecting my mother is disrespecting me I won't take that. Simple
if we begin to talk the evil men do -, you people will start crying and telling the world about how feminists hate men ! from human ritual., banditry, terrorism ,kidnapping, armed robbery etc etc its men ! no be men go hold fresh human head of pikin wey dem kill becos of greed ? And so many other evil atrocities but you people will blind your eyes to all that - na dishonesty go kill all.of una

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by Pataricatering(f): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Post partum behavior Cor post partum ni... She is suffering for wickedness like the one on front page who starved someone's child to death. Wickedness is in them like gala tofiakwa.
oga, talk true ? Wetin be your problem with women ?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by diogo23: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
DjBigMoni:
Thank God for safe delivery, even though it was CS everything went successful.

So my mum came around for Omugwo first and ever since my wife had been having issues with her. it got to the extent my wife pulled a knife on my mum and I, she even fought my mum before she left.

So her mum now came around for Omugwo also and I have not been giving her face even despite she has apologised with my wife also and even her Dad. But I'm still finding it difficult to forgive her don't know why.
She's fighting to be the boss of the house and that apologise is very fake if doubt it tell your mum to come again , you will see it's a fake apologise

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by Emaprince: 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Her husband can and should adequately fill that post instead. After all, the baby was made by both of them in the marriage. undecided

It ought to be the man caring for and helping nurse his wife back to health after the ordeal, unless circumstances don't allow for it - busy work schedule for example. Oyinbo husbands dey even take time off from work in order to care for wife and baby during such times. Rarely do you see them inviting a third partyover during those times and they take turns feeding baby during night shift and all.undecided

Surely Nigeria husbands aren't shigidi that can't lift a finger to care their own wife and kid in similar situations naw! undecided
Stop trying to paint yourself as the perfect husband. Cheap likes from these women won't add nothing in your account.

If you don't understand Omugwo, don't speak ill of it. Its been existing since we were born in igboland and it will continue. Stop this your wokeness bro.

You want the husband yo help nurse his wife to good health right? So he should stop working and sit at home with the nursing mother so he can properly look after them? Do you know the kind of job these MILs does when the man is away for work?

And for those questioning why the hubby's mom had to come..thats how its done. Both MILs has the right to come but from my experience, the hubby's mom usually stay for a brief moment, assist the woman and then leave. The wife's mom usually stay for a longer period of time. But in this country where these jezebels already have ill feelings towards there MILs.. they won't even like seeing the MIL carrying their babies who is the old womans grand child o.

Anyway..men whose wives fight their mom already presents themselves as weakmen that can't control their homes.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by smallsmall: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mariangeles:
Have you considered the fact that your wife might be going or might've gone through postpartum depression, which might've led to that behaviour?

Were she and your mum having problems before your wife got pregnant and had a baby?

N.B. Postpartum depression is not an excuse for bad behaviour, it is real.

WOMEN always have one thing or another, to justify their misbehaviour!
They will use the Child, use the pregancy, use breast feeding, now it is post-partum depression!

Only an evil wife will pull a knife on her husband and mother in-law, then bring her own Mother into the same House, thereafter.
Why is she not pulling a knife on her own Mother or is it that the Postpartum Depression is selective and is reserved only for the Husbands people and not her own people?

What l know for certain is that in no distant future, that Wife will knife her husband to death in his sleep ..... and blame it on... what is that thing again sef?
Post-Pant Depression. grin grin

Dead-Man 'Husband' Standing.....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
We4all:

And you expect Buhari to heed to our complaints if you can’t enlighten yourself.

You keep complaining about the activities of bandits when violence runs in your blood.

With someone with your kind of mentality, who needs an enemy?

Some violence are necessary.. and I am unapologetic about it...

No one has the Monopoly of madness nor violence.. the Op and em useless OLOSHO Feminist wannabe oshii Wife get luck say no be my type be em Brother.. Dem for dey where Dem dey set bones for Igbobi or Natl othopaedic for Enugu..

Nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by 30naira: 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Her husband can and should adequately fill that post instead. After all, the baby was made by both of them in the marriage. undecided

It ought to be the man caring for and helping nurse his wife back to health after the ordeal, unless circumstances don't allow for it - busy work schedule for example. Oyinbo husbands dey even take time off from work in order to care for wife and baby during such times. Rarely do you see them inviting a third partyover during those times and they take turns feeding baby during night shift and all.undecided

Surely Nigeria husbands aren't shigidi that can't lift a finger to care their own wife and kid in similar situations naw! undecided

I understand you and I agree with you, the husbands ought to help.
But in Nigeria, nobody will give a man time off work to go and look after a baby. If he is self employed, he has to go out to make money otherwise everyone will starve. Simply put, the family can not afford the man's presence at home

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by juman(m): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
TheKingsmann1:
you're an irredeemable simp
Decision who to do omugwo belong to your wife not you.
She is the one that need help.

Wow, this is my 24,000th post.
Long time here o.
God bless nigerians.
Buhari is a bad president.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by pricklewane: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Abeg shut up.
So the postpartum depression can not continue on her mother. It is selective n only happens when the guys mom is around.

Your head need to be busted with confirm iron sledge hammer so you never live to spew rubbish again.

Mariangeles:
Have you considered the fact that your wife might be going or might've gone through postpartum depression, which might've led to that behaviour?

Were she and your mum having problems before your wife got pregnant and had a baby?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by TheWolfen(m): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lol not a sincere one
If she truly sorry then the husband mother should come back to the house and sort things out and she stay for couple of weeks before leaving that is how broken bridge between them can be truly fixed otherwise it seams she deliberately wanna chase her out of the home. It is nothing but selfishness & wickedness it is not SMARTNESS. I see no reason why daughter in law and mother in law can't peacefully coexist. . .

cc: DjBigMoni

Justkatty:
What are you saying? He should aswell chase his mother inlaw? Two wrongs can't make a right, She has said sorry..so I don't see any reason for dragging same issue.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by Oluwasaudy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
What nonscence.... What efontry... What guts...my wife fight my mother ? Kikiki.... I swear ...the day my wife try am...the love between us will die immediately .... Is she mad ni Yes we know mother in-laws get coconut head....but she won't even dare try it.... That your wife mental health should be evaluated bro
DjBigMoni:

So my mum came around for Omugwo first and ever since my wife had been having issues with her. it got to the extent my wife pulled a knife on my mum and I, she even fought my mum before she left.

So her mum now came around for Omugwo also and I have not been giving her face even despite she has apologised with my wife also and even her Dad. But I'm still finding it difficult to forgive her don't know why.
Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by michlins(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
GboyegaD:

Hmmm... are we truly ready for a change? Man knack him wife and they conceive and expect someone else to leave her family to come tend to them and their newborn compulsorily. I am not against it but it should be known that it should be seen as a privilege and not a right.
it's thing of you for the visiting mother
Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by Gireiboy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
Pataricatering:
" deal with her " ? The language some of you men even use on your wives Is embarrassing ! Is she your housemaid I can just imagine what you and your mother put the poor woman through - for her to turn mad like that .
Look at these one, so are you are worried about the language he used? didn't you see where he said the wife pulled a knife on his mom, i hope you are not trying to excuse that.
Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by FKMagazine(m): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
DjBigMoni:

It's hard to quickly forgive such scene... May God give u the grace to forget it & grant u the spiritual ability to forgive her... Amen
Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
TheKingsmann1:
God bless you for this comment.
I just dey go through comment e dey irritate me

I swear.. some people here is even defending the wife.. saying post partum nonsense..

Awon Woke generation.. so our mothers of old that where respectful during and after child birth didn't go thru post partum..

Op and em Useless wife get luck.. em na me be em brother.. both him and his wife go dey Igbobi dey set their broken bones or for National Orthopedic Hospital Enugu dey hang their broken femur and limbs for window..
Nonsense ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by helpee(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mariangeles:

the husband too should undergo post paternal depression and deal with the wife's mother so that the entire family can get the treatment they deserve at yaba left. Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by leesamyoung(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
DjBigMoni:

you are weak man obviously a woman wrapper, if she is strong enough to pull a knife at your mom definitely she is strong enough to take care of herself and the new born baby, the least you should have done for the sake of the baby is to allow her to go to her family to take care of herself. allow her mother in your house while she chase your mom out with knife is utterly stupid, if you give a woman a finger the way she will take the the hand she go dey look for. when next she meet your mom she can even poison her.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by We4all: 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Some violence are necessary.. and I am unapologetic about it...

No one has the Monopoly of madness nor violence.. the Op and em useless OLOSHO Feminist wannabe oshii Wife get luck say no be my type be em Brother.. Dem for dey where Dem dey set bones for Igbobi or Natl othopaedic for Enugu..

Nonsense..

Lol, okay. I also don’t joke with family but try to do it in a rational way.
Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by smallsmall: 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Pataricatering:
if we begin to talk the evil men do -, you people will start crying and telling the world about how feminists hate men ! from human ritual., banditry, terrorism ,kidnapping, armed robbery etc etc its men ! no be men go hold fresh human head of pikin wey dem kill becos of greed ? And so many other evil atrocities but you people will blind your eyes to all that - na dishonesty go kill all.of una

Go deeper and find out why Men do all these Evil things?
It is because of Money and more Money.
And who is demanding for the Money and more Money?

The WOMEN (Evil) in their Life!
Since God created Women, Peace has eluded this World, unfortunately, He created them and deposited their urge inside Men.
That is the koko of the matter!

If you see a peaceful family where all the Male siblings are on good terms, it is because they have not started marrying wives.
Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by Neddstark: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
The day you stop being a gentleman and start cheating, insulting your wife or hitting your wife even by mistake, just know this.
That knife pulled on your mother becomes for you. Pray you survive the heat or divorce before then.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by Kobicove(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
The best person to come for omugwo is from wife's family unless they are not available.

Moreover, do not take it against her as the person above me have told you she may be suffering from
postpartum depression.

Despite that please let her own people come first

Postpartum depression my ass!

Is that why she should pull a knife on her husband and mother-in-law
Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by smallsmall: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
helpee:
the husband too should undergo post paternal depression and deal with the wife's mother so that the entire family can get the treatment they deserve at yaba left. Nonsense

Chai, your head dey dia. grin grin

if the Woman can claim post-partum depression, the Husband can also claim post-paternity depression, after resetting her brain .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by fortress100(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
I don't have a problem with wife not liking my mom as long as I too don't like her family. However, if my wife should pull a weapon on my mother, that marriage is over and no human can convince me otherwise.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Fought My Mum by Dextre(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mariangeles:

Where are the signs of post partum depression that he has listed here? The fact that she fought his mother? People nor fit quarrel again? Do you even know what post partum depression really is?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / Judge This Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.