Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull (40732 Views)

You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. / Download Bella Shmurda New Song – "Upgrade" / Bella Shmurda Ft. Olamide – Vision 2020 (remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Depressed101: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Changed nothing... You're still dull.
he's not dull, you can never in your life write a single bar this guy writes

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Benitoh: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
So how does that reduce the price of fuel and foods stuff?

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Hassanmaye(m): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
HushNews:
Sensational Nigerian singer, Akinbiyi Abiola Ahmed better known as Bella Shmurda has bragged about being richer than his peers despite his initial academic setback.

The ”Sho Mo Mi” crooner who graduated from Lagos State University in June 2021, spoke during chat with Pulse One on One, where he said that he was not a dullard as many people thought.

Bella Shmurda also noted that if he had been performing well while in school, he may not have become the music star that he is today because he would have focused more on his education.

He went on to say that he is now richer than all the course mates who graduated with him in the same set.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5tIKEbw6B8
Hahahhahahaha please o don't encourage people to run from school o
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by ERockson: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Some of them will still be richer than you. Musician glory and money has short span like footballers. If you are not smart and dullard as you sound you are not rich yet

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
This is the time of our lifes... I hope you feeling alive... Life is just wan chance..

But bella them self too go make am. Ol

The sky is wide and blue enough for all of us to make it.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by BRATISLAVA: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Richer, but still not smarter than they are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by vickthourh(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Why brag....

Some might still get richer than you in the future..

Life na UP AND DOWN

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by ERockson: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Mercury12(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Stray bullet everywhere. grin

Classmates now

2 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
EmptyGarden:
show us your account balance........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
Afamsi:
Bella life no be race, na journey. Your bus stop no be their bus stop. Your destination no be their destination. Fulfill the purpose for which you were created. That is all that matters
you get Sense pass the person wer de above you.

2 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Ate247(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
Having money dosnt make u stop being dull. From his statement, shows he's still dull.

8 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Annie001: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
Newlinevisa:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now and call 081::45::67::77::15 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::45::67::77::15
Get a life!

3 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by money121(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
EmptyGarden:
grin grin grin
But his rich
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Stevyne: 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Depressed101:
Tell me something

7 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Nosa111(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
But you are still dull.
Been dull is not the problem, just be smart. The ability to keep the wealth and create money is the real deal.

3 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by BABANGBALI: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Another trash on the front page of nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by ukaface(f): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
But it still can't change that ' he is dull' Perception.

Money and fame get limit,ask black face.

7 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Aganju849: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
HushNews:
Sensational Nigerian singer, Akinbiyi Abiola Ahmed better known as Bella Shmurda has bragged about being richer than his peers despite his initial academic setback.

The ”Sho Mo Mi” crooner who graduated from Lagos State University in June 2021, spoke during chat with Pulse One on One, where he said that he was not a dullard as many people thought.

Bella Shmurda also noted that if he had been performing well while in school, he may not have become the music star that he is today because he would have focused more on his education.

He went on to say that he is now richer than all the course mates who graduated with him in the same set.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5tIKEbw6B8

He should say this again in five years

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
foolish talk!

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by fineboynl(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
History has shown music money don't last a lifetime. Except those who really makes it big like Michael Jackson. And Invest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by DimIsaac10(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
calm down. You can start saying that in the next 20 years.. That is the real time for achievement showcase.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
Depressed101:
Bella, is dat u?

if na u, oya "FEM!"

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by boxypane(m): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
He's correct. Dull person nor dey write n sing songs.

3 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by YorubaIsCursed: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
Yoruba and lies angry cry

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by razzydoo(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sure boy. Kilonso, awon bawo?? grin
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by iyke2frankeze: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
You may as well tell me one name of a musician that can be found among top 10 richest people in their respective countries. You are richer than them for now. I don't expect a sane young man at your age to have finished his education and make the kind of money in the music industry. So many of them will own companies that you will be scrambling to be their ambassador. So chill...... they have not arrived.

12 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by MrMurdah: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Making this type of statement shows you are really dull.

Better invest your money wisely, if you want spend am finish on marijuana.

Music no be career of longevity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by CUMIN: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Be humble niggar. Shina peter thought he was very rich. Years later he could not phantom others.

One of your classmates may become the president of the country tomorrow.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by DomoSabs(m): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Afamsi:
Bella life no be race, na journey. Your bus stop no be their bus stop. Your destination no be their destination. Fulfill the purpose for which you were created. That is all that matters

One gala for you

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Doyin2(m): 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Is everything all about riches?

Can you sit down with your mates that are now say Economists and debate how to move Nigeria forward,economically?

Choosing a smart career for professional self fulfilment is not the same thing as pursuing riches.

Your smart classmates that are also very successful doctors,accountants,engineers,etc can never regret their chosen career,whether you're richer than them or not.

Or you think every musician is successful?

Rubbish undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! / Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time / What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.