Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull (40735 Views)

You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. / Download Bella Shmurda New Song – "Upgrade" / Bella Shmurda Ft. Olamide – Vision 2020 (remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Magnoliaa(f): 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Richer, but still not smarter than they are.
kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
Na here we dey when he go need financial help to do kidney transplant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Knivesout(m): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hmmmm....he's obviously a kid with that statement! He is yet to understand what life is all about.

6 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by ModelLook(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
I like this boy solely becaue of his name BELLA. A guy bearing BELLA is unique and different and I like it. Reminds me of my own name.
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Tranquility2345: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Newlinevisa:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now and call 081::45::67::77::15 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::45::67::77::15

Go na and get visa for your entire family and village first na. Abi how you check am? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by krushdripper(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Joysticks:
Haba guy why? You must be one of his broke classmates.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Sterope(f): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lmao. You are an outlier lipsrsealed

Only idiots will use your story for motivation.

5 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Tranquility2345: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Knivesout:
Hmmmm....he's obviously a kid with that statement! He is yet to understand what life is all about.

No mind the guy. How much does he have? He doesn’t know that tomorrow, the small coins he has made can disappear and he won’t see anyone to buy his crap music.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by InvertedHammer: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Afamsi:
Bella life no be race, na journey. Your bus stop no be their bus stop. Your destination no be their destination. Fulfill the purpose for which you were created. That is all that matters
/

He just graduated this year.

Let's check back 2, 5, 10 years from now.

/

6 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Tranquility2345: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Joysticks:

cheesy lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Tranquility2345: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
fineboynl:
History has shown music money don't last a lifetime. Except those who really makes it big like Michael Jackson. And Invest.

Even Michael Jackson was having Cashflow problems when he died.

3 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by goodyvin02(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Harrykn:
You still dull Oga..
Fast money and fast life no mean say you wise ask our forum pastor.
You mean sir righteousness??
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Tellwhat: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lookingoutforyo:
Time and space dem go catch up with u

Ask shina peters and tonny elumelu
Sorry but how?

Ask shina peters and Tony Elumelu
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by musicwriter(m): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
HushNews:
Sensational Nigerian singer, Akinbiyi Abiola Ahmed better known as Bella Shmurda has bragged about being richer than his peers despite his initial academic setback.

The ”Sho Mo Mi” crooner who graduated from Lagos State University in June 2021, spoke during chat with Pulse One on One, where he said that he was not a dullard as many people thought.

Bella Shmurda also noted that if he had been performing well while in school, he may not have become the music star that he is today because he would have focused more on his education.

[i]He went on to say that he is now richer than all the course mates who graduated with him in the same set.

I wish this guy knew the value of education. You still need education, brother.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Ofadaman(m): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
They were right, you're still dumb as fvk. Just a little richer now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Freelane33(m): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
We don’t need this information
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by beey2(m): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bob Marley once described riches as not the amount of money you have in cash at bank and in hand but how richly and positively you're able to impact humanity.

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
I will comment , when buari is back from Christmas vacation

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Joelobioha(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
He's musically smart..that's how he's brain is being wired...he might not be able to solve Pythagoras theorem..but he can sit and write a song wey fit burst brain..na so everybody be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Oisamoje24(m): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Afamsi:
Bella life no be race, na journey. Your bus stop no be their bus stop. Your destination no be their destination. Fulfill the purpose for which you were created. That is all that matters
wise one

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Pimpleface(m): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
How do you know you are richer than your classmate

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by NemoDatQuod(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
I was going to say the same thing. His view shows that he is not just still dull, but very poor in the real things that matter in life.

EmptyGarden:
Changed nothing... You're still dull.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Afamsi: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
grin
DomoSabs:

One gala for you

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Jmichael1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Changed nothing... You're still dull.

still dull bt richer than u...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by juniorstar(m): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
HushNews:
Sensational Nigerian singer, Akinbiyi Abiola Ahmed better known as Bella Shmurda has bragged about being richer than his peers despite his initial academic setback.

The ”Sho Mo Mi” crooner who graduated from Lagos State University in June 2021, spoke during chat with Pulse One on One, where he said that he was not a dullard as many people thought.

Bella Shmurda also noted that if he had been performing well while in school, he may not have become the music star that he is today because he would have focused more on his education.

He went on to say that he is now richer than all the course mates who graduated with him in the same set.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5tIKEbw6B8
Fatimo don upgrade..on fa shisha ....o fi lasu le o di strippper
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by juman(m): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
Money rules.
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by dapolaw(m): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
He never claimed to be smarter, he said he is richer. And for your info, I think he's smart, he knows he's not intelligent academically and he immediately identify his talent and he follows it... That what I call SMART.

SamuelLoch:
Being richer doesn't mean you're smarter. Your IQ level can still be lower than theirs.

You were just able to come out of your shell, and approach life from another angle.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Verysmart101: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
God1000:
Who cares, all these mum and dad's lapdogs/proteges won't allow us to rest.

U that ur a street boy nko? Wats ur achievement?
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by WoundedLamb: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
ModelLook:
I like this boy solely becaue of his name BELLA. A guy bearing BELLA is unique and different and I like it. Reminds me of my own name.

What's your name?
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
School na scam affiliates will soon be here.
The comments is a proof to that....
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Asour: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hahahaha.

Wow, Someone who graduated last year (or this year) already competing wealth with his 'mates'.

They've not even served.

Worldly pressures can be unreasonable.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! / Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time / What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.