Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull (40733 Views)

You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. / Download Bella Shmurda New Song – "Upgrade" / Bella Shmurda Ft. Olamide – Vision 2020 (remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Acidosis(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
Not my business. I don't worship money.

3 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by udemzyudex(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
His grace is sufficient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by JJOF(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
Imustnottalk:
He's right but many people here wont realize that because they are looking it for other side what he actually meant was that he was actdull academically but he is smart in making money that's why most people who are wise in making money always regretted years wasted in school so you may be wise academically but dull in making money and secondly speaking good English doesn't mean you are smart
I've been scrolling down to see if I can find a sense filled post, and yours is it. I guess the reason must persons are pained with his statement is because they haven't yet broken through.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Pelumar(m): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lol his classmates went to school to make money too this life isn't balance

I pray I make it too... Those people saying non sense Bella don make his mama proud
Make una pray to make your own mama proud too

Making money is the priority that's why y'all parents put you in school

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
It’s a ridiculous thing to say

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by JJOF(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Depressed101:
he's not dull, you can never in your life write a single bar this guy writes
You dey mind them. What is the usefulness of your book brilliance if he no fit put money for your acct?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by ModelLook(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
WoundedLamb:

What's your name?

GIFT
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by solidmyk(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hammyaladin:
This is the time of our lifes... I hope you feeling alive... Life is just wan chance..
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by WoundedLamb: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
ModelLook:

GIFT

Nice name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Maj196(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Dangbana you fit broke tomorrow oo with your yamayama songs

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Powersurge: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Changed nothing... You're still dull.

Fucking dull!

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Big ups to you, you just said my mind. The way this dude talks if you have watched his videos. Its obvious the guy isn't smart. That's why wizkid had to get a hold of him, when he spoke after his performance at wizkid show at 02, so he doesn't end up saying. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
This guy knows nothing about life...
You can be the first to be rich or be the richest now. But tomorrow be the poorer or even die before the classmates you are mocking now...lol. Life is a mystery ..you can't predict what happen the next minute....good or bad is guaranteed ...

2 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Bimpe29: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
What a crappy remark! Height of an ego.

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
If you like make you hate from now till tommorow, he get money pass all of una and una papa join...

You can all go to hell...

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by seyz91(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
cheesy
EmptyGarden:
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by seyz91(m): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
Confirm!
gadgetplanetng:
The essence of wealth is being comfortable when you're old and can't sing or work again.

I learnt early never to boast of having money.

That's never the point.

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by seyz91(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
Confirm!
sonnie10:
The race called life is not a sprint, it is a marathon and overtaking is allowed.
Yesterday it was them, today it is you, tomorrow is pregnant.
Just be humble.

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by jaxxy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
Stupid boy
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by ButterBurger: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
He's obviously dull with this statement.

Even in my brokest of periods, I can never hang with this type of riffraff. Tufiakwa.
that's why you're still nobody
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Dextre(m): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
HushNews:
Sensational Nigerian singer, Akinbiyi Abiola Ahmed better known as Bella Shmurda has bragged about being richer than his peers despite his initial academic setback.

The ”Sho Mo Mi” crooner who graduated from Lagos State University in June 2021, spoke during chat with Pulse One on One, where he said that he was not a dullard as many people thought.

Bella Shmurda also noted that if he had been performing well while in school, he may not have become the music star that he is today because he would have focused more on his education.

He went on to say that he is now richer than all the course mates who graduated with him in the same set.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5tIKEbw6B8

Well these statements sure confirms your dullness. Everybody get hin own busstop, you’re at yours nor mean say dem nor go reach theirs.
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Mrpojj(m): 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Just a rich dullard
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by SamuelLoch: 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
SamuelLoch:
Being richer doesn't mean you're smarter. Your IQ level can still be lower than theirs.

You were just able to come out of your shell, and approach life from another angle.

dapolaw:
He never claimed to be smarter, he said he is richer. And for your info, I think he's smart, he knows he's not intelligent academically and he immediately identify his talent and he follows it... That what I call SMART.

Mr. For your info,tell me the difference between what I said (in bold) and what you wrote.
Just say you are a huge fan one follower of his works. Nobody would criticize you, okay?
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by candygist: 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
EmptyGarden:

Dull people ain’t creative. Is art as made him well known around Nigeria. So what’s your definition for dull?
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by ModelLook(m): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Nice name.

Thanks
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by luluman: 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
EmptyGarden:
See this one o, what's your financial worth with all your brain?Its not only your garden that's empty
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by dapolaw(m): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
A big fan? You must be mistaken.

SamuelLoch:

Mr. For your info,tell me the difference between what I said (in bold) and what you wrote.
Just say you are a huge fan one follower of his works. Nobody would criticize you, okay?
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by luluman: 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
He's obviously dull with this statement.

Even in my brokest of periods, I can never hang with this type of riffraff. Tufiakwa.
The riffraff fit feed you o
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Relieved(m): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
When u're dull, u're dull
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Omoluabi16(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
I don't even know some of these artists. Na nairaland I dey see them.Most of them sound alike with very similar beats. Happy for his success though..but the journey is still very long.
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by RodgersAkpafu: 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
Doyin2:
Is everything all about riches?

Can you sit down with your mates that are now say Economists and debate how to move Nigeria forward,economically?

Choosing a smart career for professional self fulfilment is not the same thing as pursuing riches.

Your smart classmates that are also very successful doctors,accountants,engineers,etc can never regret their chosen career,whether you're richer than them or not.

Or you think every musician is successful?

Rubbish undecided
Interesting
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by sageb: 1:58am On Dec 20, 2021
Bella, being rich does not wipe out your intelligent quotent
Bella smurda, you are still dull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! / Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time / What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.