Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull (40731 Views)

You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. / Download Bella Shmurda New Song – "Upgrade" / Bella Shmurda Ft. Olamide – Vision 2020 (remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Bifwoli: 1:59am On Dec 20, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Changed nothing... You're still dull.
His life is far better than yours though.And he's famous.
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by AdeniyiA(m): 3:28am On Dec 20, 2021
Is everything about money? I think your indeed dull by that statement. If you had said you're famous than all of them it'd have been better...
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by calcal: 3:32am On Dec 20, 2021
Mostly OLODO always remains OLODO, it's a DNA of a thin, simple they are not gifted in that particular standard but they can achieve success if they are able to identify themselves.

Kudos to you my boy.

Congrat, you are doing well.
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by deelobe: 4:41am On Dec 20, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Changed nothing... You're still dull.

You are correct. This is the kind of trash we should not be reading. Are you now saying education is not important? Moreover, who told you physical cash is the only thing for measuring wealth.

My guy said it your response shows you are still dull.
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by TheKingsmann(m): 6:13am On Dec 20, 2021
dapolaw:
He never claimed to be smarter, he said he is richer. And for your info, I think he's smart, he knows he's not intelligent academically and he immediately identify his talent and he follows it... That what I call SMART.

Majority of the people calling him dull here are brokeasses, see nobody is dull in this life and btw if he's actually dull he wouldn't have graduated from the University
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by adeoyekay(m): 6:49am On Dec 20, 2021
HushNews:
Sensational Nigerian singer, Akinbiyi Abiola Ahmed better known as Bella Shmurda has bragged about being richer than his peers despite his initial academic setback.

The ”Sho Mo Mi” crooner who graduated from Lagos State University in June 2021, spoke during chat with Pulse One on One, where he said that he was not a dullard as many people thought.

Bella Shmurda also noted that if he had been performing well while in school, he may not have become the music star that he is today because he would have focused more on his education.

He went on to say that he is now richer than all the course mates who graduated with him in the same set.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5tIKEbw6B8
he can decide that he is richer than he is colleagues as the table may turn around, no one knows what future will bring.
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by jimb(m): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2021
Taaaah, getewey.
in odumeje's voice
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Bamzyriches451: 7:32am On Dec 20, 2021
Why are those commenters up there so bitter with what fine- boy bella said, or are they the class mate he's talking about?
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by udomas(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
He's obviously dull with this statement.

Even in my brokest of periods, I can never hang with this type of riffraff. Tufiakwa.

Too dull my brother. Just imagine our so-called celebrity.
Tbh this is not necessary at all, I see him losing a lot of fans for this.
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by GeneralDae: 7:49am On Dec 20, 2021
JJOF:

I've been scrolling down to see if I can find a sense filled post, and yours is it. I guess the reason must persons are pained with his statement is because they haven't yet broken through.
It depends on your definition of broken through.
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by ShedrachU(m): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2021
Nonsense doesn't change the fact that he is still dull
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by KMblake: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2021
Afamsi:
Bella life no be race, na journey. Your bus stop no be their bus stop. Your destination no be their destination. Fulfill the purpose for which you were created. That is all that matters

Leave am make e Dey cap r****h; When you don’t know what life holds for them either
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Successkay12(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2021
HushNews:
Sensational Nigerian singer, Akinbiyi Abiola Ahmed better known as Bella Shmurda has bragged about being richer than his peers despite his initial academic setback.

The ”Sho Mo Mi” crooner who graduated from Lagos State University in June 2021, spoke during chat with Pulse One on One, where he said that he was not a dullard as many people thought.
Old talks, old news
Bella Shmurda also noted that if he had been performing well while in school, he may not have become the music star that he is today because he would have focused more on his education.

He went on to say that he is now richer than all the course mates who graduated with him in the same set.

Watch video below

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Krismas(m): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2021
HushNews:

Watch video below

grin How u take know? U calculate their money? Na ur own u know. Pickin wey no reach another farm dey claim his father’s farm as biggest
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by alfarouq(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2021
This guy really needs more enlightenment. How can he be talking about been richer than people who graduated in 2021. Some of them never finish NYSC let alone start hustling

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Abiliboi: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2021
Boyish talk
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2021
SamuelLoch:
Being richer doesn't mean you're smarter. Your IQ level can still be lower than theirs.

You were just able to come out of your shell, and approach life from another angle.

Which is still a result of fast thinking and talent, can a talented person be dull too ?
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by dapolaw(m): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2021
Abi o, most Nigerians think smartness means academical brilliance but it's not true.

TheKingsmann:
Majority of the people calling him dull here are brokeasses, see nobody is dull in this life and btw if he's actually dull he wouldn't have graduated from the University
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by OdenKelechi(m): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2021
Sounds like a dullard sef
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by DoctorStylish: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2021
grin Life is longer than this lol. No be everybody go sing na or be dull . Everyone with their own approach to life . This particular statement seems like it’s undermining education or being sound academically. Las las All of us go make this money lots of laugher
But Bella you really didn’t need to tell us you’re dull or you were dull. Its boldly written on your face
D guy looks and sounds like a Dullllllarrrrrdd!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
I don’t blame the idviot , I blame Nigerians that actually appreciate the crap this idviot spits out and call it Music
Btw I enjoy Cashapp sha .
No sentiments
All Hustle na Hustle
No undermine any
No undermine education
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by msMonyei: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
And how does he know the balance of all the graduating students to conclude that he is the richest?
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by Snowystar: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
50/50 life na dice
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by frankson1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
JJOF:

I've been scrolling down to see if I can find a sense filled post, and yours is it. I guess the reason must persons are pained with his statement is because they haven't yet broken through.

Another reason they're pained is because he's not their idol. Just imagine what the response would be if Wizkid or Davido make this statement.

Bella is a SMART dude. He identified his strength and went for it... it's pure SMARTNESS.

2 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by frankson1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Why are those commenters up there so bitter with what fine- boy bella said, or are they the class mate he's talking about?

The bitterness is so strong that I can literally feel it.

For Bella to be where he is now... I don't know what the definition of "Dull" is to these people undecided
Re: Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull by goodheart01: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I can't say if am the richest of my classmates as I never blow

I've been following your comments here. If u are looking for an increased fan base, change the way u comment, be more creative. Try to make other people here interested in your comments, make them always yearn to read your comments. Create a content for yourself here first. Nairaland is a public forum for all to see u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! / Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time / What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.