Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] (50083 Views)

Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) / Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) / (video) Orange Seller Caught Having Sex With Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] by Corea4king(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mokoja
Re: Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] by DLSReigns: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
Fighting over a woman? Never experienced it!
Re: Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] by Godbless3(m): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
At the end, the girl go still turn fvck both of them grin grin grin. Mumu boys fighting for street punna
Re: Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Poor man level undecided
Re: Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] by Zakiushenry: 4:56am On Dec 20, 2021
SureBadBoy:
Two young guys have been captured on tape engaging in a physical fight and it was reportedly over an orange seller.

In a video posted on social media, the two men were said to have been jokingly arguing over the girl and then a fight broke out.

A tweep shared the clip which showed the moment the fight started and they exchanged blows before bystanders came to separate them.

So I saw this Tiktok video of these two guys fighting over an orange seller (they say she fine).

Each of them were jokingly claiming that she is their girl, before anybody know wetin dey happen na so fight start o.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MumT8p0OAlE
the only one I can fight for is DJ cuppy
Re: Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] by Das1mama: 5:27am On Dec 20, 2021
D fact she sells oranges doesn't make her not 2 be a human being, and 2, D guys are examples that tells a lady 'I can kill because of u'...... Mumu
Re: Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] by Mrscarter(f): 6:20am On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:
While I was watching the video in my attempt to see a “beautiful” Beyonce-type orange seller who could be making these boys fight, I saw a mid-age woman relaxed and peeling her balls watching as two Lagos leftover loafers entertain the crowd with their high level of ne'erdowellism..

From this end, I could perceive the smell that would be oozing out from their armpits. Armpit that is done. Their body inko? Body wey done overwork standing in the sun in the park extorting owo park from drivers....and their wide smelly mouths that haven't seen a toothpaste or mouthwash for maybe half a month but has maintained a routine of eating rice ₦150, kpomo ₦400, beans ₦50, daily...and orange ₦200.

What about their sagged boxers? I had to dim my eyes to capture the running tag on it: Calvin Klein has turned to Avin Klei while the other letters have already worn out due to the brown colour sweat coming from their faces down to the bum, and to their legs.

Well, it is nice these neerdowells remember to lick oranges, sha...at least, it will enable them trek properly to Bet 9ja shops where they do their vigils after consuming oranges on credit.

Wasn't Achebe right when he said things were no longer at ease?

Lmao. Middle aged woman peeling ger balls grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] by vinsoncuit(f): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2021
nothing we no go see for this country
Re: Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] by Shhhh01(f): 9:50am On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:
While I was watching the video in my attempt to see a “beautiful” Beyonce-type orange seller who could be making these boys fight, I saw a mid-age woman relaxed and peeling her balls watching as two Lagos leftover loafers entertain the crowd with their high level of ne'erdowellism..

From this end, I could perceive the smell that would be oozing out from their armpits. Armpit that is done. Their body inko? Body wey done overwork standing in the sun in the park extorting owo park from drivers....and their wide smelly mouths that haven't seen a toothpaste or mouthwash for maybe half a month but has maintained a routine of eating rice ₦150, kpomo ₦400, beans ₦50, daily...and orange ₦200.

What about their sagged boxers? I had to dim my eyes to capture the running tag on it: Calvin Klein has turned to Avin Klei while the other letters have already worn out due to the brown colour sweat coming from their faces down to the bum, and to their legs.

Well, it is nice these neerdowells remember to lick oranges, sha...at least, it will enable them trek properly to Bet 9ja shops where they do their vigils after consuming oranges on credit.

This got me laughing like mad. meeeeeeennn this abuse is too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] by maxiart2(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2021
Authoreety:
The future is orange seller..

Dundee boys

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] by 99thEnemy(m): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:

You the mad grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.