Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! (736 Views)

What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) / Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? / What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2021
Its almost here, like its literally tomorrow and honestly its been a lot of fight!
Having gotten banned thrice is a row in the space of 3 months thereby delaying the release.

Wait for me tonight guys cause i will be releasing the name of this project by 7pm tonight!
Like i said last night, i'm about to tap into the dark past of many men, most of these men are struggling with what they suffered decades ago, i don't feel good about doing this because i'm a victim of circumstances and i know very well how much these things affect the psyche but i'm going to do it anyways, its too late to back down now.

Do females on this platform really think they hate me to that point where they can send an earthquake to swallow me if they had what it takes? Well lets wait and see tomorrow!
Yes i'm dealing with subtle paranoir and i still don't really understand how to portray myself without emitting so much hate but i swear its not about the hatred this time!

Still Typing...

Anticipate 20th Of December 2021!!

3 Likes

Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by ahmthankgod(m): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Its almost here, like its literally tomorrow and honestly its been a lot of fight!
Having gotten banned thrice is a row in the space of 3 months thereby delaying the release.

Wait for me tonight guys cause i will be releasing the name of this project by 7pm tonight!
Like i said last night, i'm about to tap into the dark past of many men, most of these men are struggling with what they suffered decades ago, i don't feel good about doing this because i'm a victim of circumstances and i know very well how much these things affect the psyche but i'm going to do it anyways, its too late to back down now.

Do females on this platform really think they hate me to that point where they can send an earthquake to swallow me if they had what it takes? Well lets wait and see tomorrow!
Yes i'm dealing with subtle paranoir and i still don't really understand how to portray myself without emitting so much hate but i swear its not about the hatred this time!

Still Typing...

Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2021
I promise its not about the hate this time, its about the urge to just do whats right, i just can't sit back and watch others go through what i went through when i can obviously do something about it! I JUST CAN'T!

You all should get ready for tomorrow, its gonna take a lot of people out of place, even i am scared of whats about to go down and i'm the author!

I am TheGidRedpiller, popularly known as the bitter and misogynistic one. Thats the definition of everybody who says attention to only my rage.
But I am TheGidRedpiller, the ultimate victim bouncing back to be the hero other upcoming victims will need in the background!
WATCH OUT FOR ME TOMORROW!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
You are paranoid! You're taking this whole Nairaland gender-war ish personal.... No one even knows you offline... Deactivate your account and within a month, you would be a distant momory... Like the many others before you...

You're desperately trying hard to be relevant... Just be cool... Ubunja and co were cool headed... You be sounding like someone who escaped from one of those village 'mental institutions' where they use cane to flog out insanity and paranoia...

And I'm flattered! That thread you created for my sake...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
Datboredberry:
You are paranoid! You're taking this whole Nairaland gender-war ish personal.... No one ever knows you offline... Deactivate your account and within a month, you would be a distant momory... Like the many others before you...

You're desperately trying hard to be relevant... Just be cool... Ubunja and co were cool headed... You be sounding like someone who escaped from one of those village 'mental institutions' where they use cane to flog out insanity and paranoia...

Savaqe grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Savaqe grin grin
I think he has issues... I'm still studying him...

Btw, you didn't respond! angry

Good afternoon! I sent you something... If you can do it... It would be great! smiley
Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by ghostboy: 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
This attention seeker again!

2 Likes

Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by ghostboy: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Datboredberry:
You are paranoid! You're taking this whole Nairaland gender-war ish personal.... No one even knows you offline... Deactivate your account and within a month, you would be a distant momory... Like the many others before you...

aswr! The guy is starting to sound like a broken record already.
Most of the things he posts are lessons a random human being should know, I don't think he has anything else to offer than random redpill qoutes(which he takes from other sm and post here).
I don't even know why the hate for women, anybody(both male and female) can be manipulated/used. We have men who manipulate women, so why does he focus on only women? Instead he should focus his hate on humanity since all humans are manipulators one way or the other.

4 Likes

Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
Datboredberry:
I think he has issues... I'm still studying him...

Btw, you didn't respond! angry

Good afternoon! I sent you something... If you can do it... It would be great! smiley

afternoon dear

ehm ehm ! Am kinda worried abt u...

av reply back. .
Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by Ocholu: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

STFU!!!

We Are Watching!!

3 Likes

Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Keep it coming! I will absorb all!

3 Likes

Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by helinues: 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
Those who love themselves don't harbor hatred towards others

2 Likes

Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by dhiqson(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Can't wait
Lapping it all
LoL people hate the truth
Separate the message from the messenger

20th is upon us
We await smiley

3 Likes

Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
Seriously, I think the Op is going through some deep shit right now. Cus dude not only have things against women, he hates some men too and you can not love others if you don't love yourself

Get well soon Op embarassed
Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:

Mynd44 Lalasticlacla Oamj4 Seun Dominique Mukina
Rule 2

that rule is no longer valid grin grin
Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Datboredberry:

Gal you are smart..1bible of cannabis indica for you..you always on spot ..
Ride on Berry..
Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by Pumpumking: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

angry
Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by Pumpumking: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

GET THA FOK OUTRRRRRRRRRA HERE MENNN With yor refugee lookin hunger strike face.....nobody care about u or yor dumb sangolopotick site..u pregggnant rodent...site...vammmmmmmmmmmmmmmouseeeeereeeee!!!!(no oofenese) angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Pumpumking:

GET THA FOK OUTRRRRRRRRRA HERE MENNN With yor refugee lookin hunger strike face.....nobody care about u or yor dumb sangolopotick site..u pregggnant rodent...site...vammmmmmmmmmmmmmmouseeeeereeeee!!!!(no oofenese) angry

bro! Be calminq down grin
Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by Pumpumking: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
TeddyJammy:

bro! Be calminq down grin

brother..TheGidRedpiller is like those hard $hit u flush down yor toilet but refuse to disappppper.......we cant stand him & we dont want thaat nigggggga on nairaland. He knows!!!!! (TRUE STORY) angry >
Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother..TheGidRedpiller is like those hard $hit u flush down yor toilet but refuse to disappppper.......we cant stand him & we dont want thaat nigggggga on nairaland. He knows!!!!! (TRUE STORY) angry >

grin grin grin Ya a funny lad!
Re: TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!! by blinking001(m): 6:11am On Dec 20, 2021
Keep spreading the redpill dear op. What people don't understand they hate, what they hate they seek to destroy. Keep ignoring their silly asses. I'm a fan.

(1) (Reply)

Popular American Actress Jennifer Lawrence Displaying Her Hot Curves (photos) / Iyabo Ojo Is Probably The Hottest MILF In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Pls am looking For good a Dating Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.