Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys (6924 Views)

Only Weak Guys Take Back Gifts From Their Exes / What A Girl Told Me Last Night.. / I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Myer(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
GoodHardDick:
Based on what a girl told me about SIMPs, have come to understand that simps guys project the following characteristics below

Who's a SIMP/weak guy?

A SIMP/weak guy is a guy who allows a girl to control and manipulate his emotions

He is a guy who always loves to please a lady no matter the circumstances, even if it means depriving him of his own happiness. sad

A simp guy is so weak and can easily fall in love with a lady, they can never say NO to a lady.

He is a guy who always says "YES" to a lady's demand cry

He thinks with his emotions, instead of thinking logically with his brain.

Make i shock you?

Ladies hate these types of guys a lot. Hence, the reason they find bad guys highly attractive because they're the opposite of this guys.

as a guy, if a girl says she can't date you because you're broke, make her understand that you can't Also date her because she's too broke for you. Don't go around trying to please her... all in the name of trying to win her heart over., that's stupidity and shows a great level of weakness.

There are 3 scenarios you need to understand;

1. There are complete simps who ladies control in a relationship.

2. There are complete red-pillers who want to dominate ladies in a relationship.

3. There are those in-between who control their ladies and who allow their ladies to also have some level of control over them cos relationship really is not a competition.
As much as you're the man, it's ok to express some weakness for the one you like/love.

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by l0uie(m): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Op, you look more of a simp by your response to her callin' you broke. One of the several factors that differentiate a simpLE man from a not simPLE man is by being unphased by however a lady acts or whatever they say to you. The best response is to either put her in place by not breaking out of your masculine frame or you just smile and say to her "OK". Then bounce and go on about your day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
jimmychang:

You still don't understand. Redpillers are guys who can take decisions on their own and look out for themselves. They are more powerful mentally and can take action without considering the feelings involved.They are not easily swayed by the manipulations of women even fellow men inclusive.

Redpill taught me how to manage money(money and emotions can never work together).If my girl ask me for money when I am broke ,I simply tell her I am broke. I will never borrow just to please her.Simps don't make the best husband's my dear,someone who can't take decision without involving his emotions grin.How will he be able to take control of his home? grin

The real men are the redpillers smiley

bros! grin Redpillers are'nt the real men.

i believe play boy's are more valuable and playful in terms of manipulating girls. . Play boy's are also weak,

jux dnt fall between the two. . SIMPs & RPs

jux be the real you. . Do ur best and leave the rest u can't do grin

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by jimmychang: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
TeddyJammy:

i believe play boy's are more valuable and playful in terms of manipulating girls. . Play boy's are also weak,

You still don't understand bro.Redpill is not just about women,it is about reality itself. REALITY IS bleeped.Playboys just want to Bleep as many girls as possible so they resort to manipulation and cheap tactics.The point of redpil is your personal happiness first.I don't chase girls.I am too busy for that.If I met a girl today and she wants to play such game with me I will just laugh because I can see through it.

After reading the redpill also read the subtle art of not giving a Bleep.....If it is not worth it I don't bother about it.Women are not worth it to me.

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
l0uie:
Op, you look more of a simp by your response to her callin' you broke. One of the several factors that differentiate a simpLE man from a not simPLE man is by being unphased by however a lady acts or whatever they say to you. The best response is to either put her in place by not breaking out of your masculine frame or you just smile and say to her "OK". Then bounce and go on about your day.

Just smile and say to her "OK". Then bounce and go on about your day.

No true redpiller will try what you just wrote above. A redpiller doesn't mean pretending or whatsoever because what you just wrote up there implies that you'll have to pretend and hide yourself Just to ensure you do not fulfill her demands. That's childish and immature and not the trait of a redpiller.

Redpillers are never Afraid of saying "NO" to lady's demand and not going about by simply smiling and behave childish

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Lightway: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hintona:
Evolution is about survival of the fittest. Humans and other organisms are constantly trying to survive and will do anything to survive.

Women are not left out. Women are more responsible for our young than men. In fact female living organisms are usually more responsible for their young.

So we will do anything to protect them and make sure they are well taken care of. Now how does it relate to SIMPS??

As you described simps in your write up: "A SIMP/weak guy is a guy who allows a girl to control and manipulate his emotions

He is a guy who always loves to please a lady no matter the circumstances, even if it means depriving him of his own happiness."

While alpha males and redpillers I suppose are the opposite.

But guess what? "The ideal father is the man that loves his partner and his children unconditionally" (answer from Quora)
This definition of an ideal father is what most guys here would call a simp because according to their redpill ideology, you shouldn't give a woman your heart much more love her unconditionally.

So like I said we are all evolving, that's a constant. Will women who are trying to protect and care for their young go for a simp who would help her achieve this or a redpiller/alpha who will not?

I think you know the answer to that.

A woman in her right senses will not go for a redpiller if she wants a long term thing and I think redpillers are fine with just being the one night stand guy or the summer fling.

I'll ensure your account gets banned
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Myer:

There are 3 scenarios you need to understand;

1. There are complete simps who ladies control in a relationship.

2. There are complete red-pillers who want to dominate ladies in a relationship.

3. There are those in-between who control their ladies and who allow their ladies to also have some level of control over them cos relationship really is not a competition.
As much as you're the man, it's ok to express some weakness for the one you like/love.

It is okay to express some weakness for the one you like/love

A redpiller Cannot and must not give any atom of weakness whatsoever, if not, once a lady understands and knows your weakness she will always use it Against you.

A redpiller should and must always be in total control of his emotions And his mental thinking, he Is a powerful dominant male who doesn't entertain any form of weakness whatsoever, not even from a male let alone from a female

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Myer(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
GoodHardDick:

It is okay to express some weakness for the one you like/love

A redpiller Cannot and must not give any atom of weakness whatsoever, if not, once a lady understands and knows your weakness she will always use it Against you.

A redpiller should and must always be in total control of his emotions And his mental thinking, he Is a powerful dominant male who doesn't entertain any form weakness whatsoever, not even from a male let alone from a female

You simply described a red-piller.
Most red -pillers are for dating and not marriage.

Once it's for marriage you'll realise you have to be some were in-between Redpiller and simp.
Cos you have to give you woman some measure of control over you. Not because you're weak but because you choose to make her know you respect and value her. Except you want to marry an unproductive babe who brings nothing to the table.

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Playboys chase after women because they just want to smash and then go their way. Hence, they can use any tricks possible to win these women, even if it involves them using money to entice them.

Redpillers are extremely too busy for all these, redpillers are guys who set goals and achieve them irrespective of the circumstances, they are guys who understands reality, they cannot be easily controlled and manipulated by their male counterparts, let alone being controlled by a female.

Redpillers always put their selves first before anyone else. Their happiness matters alot to them.

You must understand that redpillers are the real men
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Myer:

Once it's for marriage you'll realise you have to be some were in-between Redpiller and simp.
Cos you have to give you woman some measure of control over you. Not because you're weak but because you choose to make her know you respect and value her. Except you want to marry an unproductive babe who brings nothing to the table.

I understand your point perfectly well. In essence what you're trying to say is "Understanding". And of course a redpiller must understand his partner and show great care and affection. A redpiller respect his partner by showing her love and giving her lots of attention too.

However, while doing all of the listed above things,,,, this doesn't mean he should Project any atom of weakness whatsoever, for it is dangerous for a woman to know the weakness of a man!

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
GoodHardDick:

Playboys chase after women because they just want to smash and then go their way. Hence, they can use any tricks possible to win these women, even if it involves them using money to entice them.

Redpillers are extremely too busy for all these, redpillers are guys who set goals and achieve them irrespective of the circumstances, they are guys who understands reality, they cannot be easily controlled and manipulated by their male counterparts, let alone being controlled by a female.

Redpillers always put their selves first before anyone else. Their happiness matters alot to them.

You must understand that redpillers are the real men

You cannot tell or try to convince me that redpiller are the real men. Some redpiller are jux too weak and easily manipulated my whuman.. No this, there is no human being in this world that cannot be manipulated. Be it who. Is either from other means or thereafter. . . so dnt say redpillers are the real men. grin
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by krushdripper(m): 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hintona:
Evolution is about survival of the fittest. Humans and other organisms are constantly trying to survive and will do anything to survive.

Women are not left out. Women are more responsible for our young than men. In fact female living organisms are usually more responsible for their young.

So we will do anything to protect them and make sure they are well taken care of. Now how does it relate to SIMPS??

As you described simps in your write up: "A SIMP/weak guy is a guy who allows a girl to control and manipulate his emotions

He is a guy who always loves to please a lady no matter the circumstances, even if it means depriving him of his own happiness."

While alpha males and redpillers I suppose are the opposite.

But guess what? "The ideal father is the man that loves his partner and his children unconditionally" (answer from Quora)
This definition of an ideal father is what most guys here would call a simp because according to their redpill ideology, you shouldn't give a woman your heart much more love her unconditionally.

So like I said we are all evolving, that's a constant. Will women who are trying to protect and care for their young go for a simp who would help her achieve this or a redpiller/alpha who will not?

I think you know the answer to that.

A woman in her right senses will not go for a redpiller if she wants a long term thing and I think redpillers are fine with just being the one night stand guy or the summer fling.
Tell this to your brain and senses.
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
TeddyJammy:

You cannot tell or try to convince me that redpiller are the real men. Some redpiller are jux too weak and easily manipulated my whuman.. No this, there is no human being in this world that cannot be manipulated. Be it who. Is either from other means or thereafter. . . so dnt say redpillers are the real men. grin

It's obvious you're still being manipulated and controlled by your girlfriend. Hence, you doubt the reality of redpillers. In your own world, redpillers do not exist.

Read "mastering the art of seduction" "Redpillers" and other related books to know more about redpillers

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Myer(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
GoodHardDick:

I understand your point perfectly well. In essence what you're trying to say is "Understanding". And of course a redpiller must understand his partner and show great care and affection. A redpiller respect his partner by showing her love and giving her lots of attention too.

However, while doing all of the listed above things,,,, this doesn't mean he should Project any atom of weakness whatsoever, for it is dangerous for a woman to know the weakness of a man!

Yes. Showing weakness is a no-no to some calibre of women who take advantage if it.
But to a woman who truly loves you,showing your weakness is the reason she believes you love her.
Cos a woman who loves you wants to be able to be able to help you in your weakness either financially or emotionally (for those dealing with some form of loss).

When a man shows his weakness to the right woman,she doesnt see it as a weak point to exploit against you but a privilege that you love and respect her enough to show that side you do not show to others but you showed to her.
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
jimmychang:

You still don't understand bro.Redpill is not just about women,it is about reality itself. REALITY IS bleeped.Playboys just want to Bleep as many girls as possible so they resort to manipulation and cheap tactics.The point of redpil is your personal happiness first.I don't chase girls.I am too busy for that.If I met a girl today and she wants to play such game with me I will just laugh because I can see through it.

After reading the redpill also read the subtle art of not giving a Bleep.....If it is not worth it I don't bother about it.Women are not worth it to me.

you miqht be riqht in your own view. . But People sees things in different perspective. . .. You just sayin this because women are'nt favour you attimes, i can view this . . Maybe you have been denied or rejected in many occasions, reason you always be afraid of women..

My Point is that being a redpiller or bluepiller isn't gonna solve ur problem. You will still marry a woman later on sad

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
[quote author=krushdripper post=108644445]Tell this to your brain and senses.[/quote

A woman always think and reacts based From her emotions. Hence the reason why she reacted that way. They're not logical and can never understand what redpillers are all about.
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Dalil8: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
Olarewajub:
SIMPing is a deformity.

Tueh..

It's a disease that MUST be eradicated by every available means.

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by NemoDatQuod(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Anyone who agrees with such a mindset will live a miserable life. There is nothing wrong with a man doing everything you have stated in your write up. The only thing is to make sure you are doing them with and for the right woman for you. Anyone with that your redpiller attitude or whatever you guys call it here, will be a very miserable guy. To be a proper redpiller, you MUST have serious money in your pocket and you must have swag which includes good quality education from a global institution. Even at that, one day the redpiller will want the experience and warmth of true love and he will become the same simp he is accussing others of being. One can not be an ill informed, unintelligent, ill educated guy with small change in his pocket and claim to be a redpiller. Unless he is redpilling to women in Ajegunle and Okokomaiko. Let's always put things in the proper perspective.

GoodHardDick:
Based on what a girl told me about SIMPs, have come to understand that simps guys project the following characteristics below

Who's a SIMP/weak guy?

A SIMP/weak guy is a guy who allows a girl to control and manipulate his emotions

He is a guy who always loves to please a lady no matter the circumstances, even if it means depriving him of his own happiness. sad

A simp guy is so weak and can easily fall in love with a lady, they can never say NO to a lady.

He is a guy who always says "YES" to a lady's demand cry

He thinks with his emotions, instead of thinking logically with his brain.

Make i shock you?

Ladies hate these types of guys a lot. Hence, the reason they find bad guys highly attractive because they're the opposite of this guys.

as a guy, if a girl says she can't date you because you're broke, make her understand that you can't Also date her because she's too broke for you. Don't go around trying to please her... all in the name of trying to win her heart over., that's stupidity and shows a great level of weakness.
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Myer:

Yes. Showing weakness is a no-no to some calibre of women who take advantage if it.
But to a woman who truly loves you,showing your weakness is the reason she believes you love her.
Cos a woman who loves you wants to be able to be able to help you in your weakness either financially or emotionally (for those dealing with some form of loss).

When a man shows his weakness to the right woman,she doesnt see it as a weak point to exploit against you but a privilege that you love and respect her enough to show that side you do not show to others but you showed to her.

This is like opening a joint account with your partner, all because she's your wife?

Even as a man who's happily married, there are certain things and decisions you must take alone.

Being a redpiller implies taking that step that involves you taking the decision. You must understand that a woman is an emotional being and cannot thinking logically like a man.

Hence, her emotions controls her all the time... As a redpiller you must not allow her emotional controls to control you.

Like I said before.. Everything you wrote above implies ''understanding". A redpiller must understand, show great care, affection and love to his partner. But must still be in total control of whatever situation it is,,, and must not show any atom of weakness whatsoever whether to his lover or anyone else.
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
GoodHardDick:

It's obvious you're still being manipulated and controlled by your girlfriend. Hence, you doubt the reality of redpillers. In your own world, redpillers do not exist.

Read "mastering the art of seduction" "Redpillers" and other related books to know more about redpillers

forget those books grin

its all written by humans. . There's one igbo sayin that said 'forget what is written in the motor nd enter motor.

and you said i was being manipulated by a girl or so? Bro. Is like you dnt knw who you are dealing with. . am extremely hard to predict. . I love women. I can't deny that. . . Infact, i have even read some books about what women like. So dnt tell me to follow the wrong path. 'REDPILLS' grin . . . Am a natural being. . I believe what d world gives me i will leave by it. sad

is pathetic trynna hide under the clout chasers in the name of redpills.

stupid & selfish u are, You jxt knw only urself & forget all human shud be treated equal
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
I thankGod throughout all my life I haven't been a simp.. When I was kind a young, I was like, what in a world do people appreciate females i.e handle them like eggs?
This sprang up my dislike for majority though some girls..
At 17 i came across this redpill stuffs. I kinda knew hoe to put them ladies in their place..
I turn down their advances, acts weird when am with them..
As in ma world, gals were not part of it..
And it made me a better person with peace.

I will always say that no lady,girl born of a womancan manipulate me. Not in this life and never shall it be..

Its a cold world out there, when with girls I gad selfcentredness.
Buh when with male trusted friends.. I am good to vibe along

twin bro, you think more than human.

God bless you
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
TeddyJammy:

forget those books grin

its all written by humans. . There's on igbo sayin that said 'forget what is written in the motor and enter motor...

and you said i was being manipulated by a girl or so? Bro. I like you dnt knw who you are dealing with. . am extremely hard to predict. . I love women. I can't deny that. . . Infact, i have even read some books about what women like. So dnt tell me to follow the wrong path. 'REDPILLS' grin . . . Am a natural being. . I believe what the world gives me i will leave by it. sad

is pathetic trynna hide under the clout chasers in the name of redpills. .

stupid and selfishness. . You just know only yourself and forget that all human are the same

There you missed it again. Redpillers are not selfish, they're not stingy either. They're guys who understands reality. In fact,,,, they're the most romantic guys ever but they always put boundary and limitations to some things, they don't pretend, they are real. Whatever they say stands and their words, movement and actions are powerful.

Redpillers are highly successful guys and definitely have lots of ladies being attracted to them,,,, this is because they are just the opposite of the simp/weak guys

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by bigcee(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
TeddyJammy:

forget those books grin

its all written by humans. . There's one igbo sayin that said 'forget what is written in the motor nd enter motor.

and you said i was being manipulated by a girl or so? Bro. Is like you dnt knw who you are dealing with. . am extremely hard to predict. . I love women. I can't deny that. . . Infact, i have even read some books about what women like. So dnt tell me to follow the wrong path. 'REDPILLS' grin . . . Am a natural being. . I believe what d world gives me i will leave by it. sad

is pathetic trynna hide under the clout chasers in the name of redpills.

stupid & selfish u are, You jxt knw only urself & forget all human shud be treated equal
If you like wash your babe pant, it doesn't concern us grin

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by bigcee(m): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
GoodHardDick:

There you missed it again. Redpillers are not selfish, they're not stingy either. They're guys who understands reality. In fact,,,, they're the most romantic guys ever but they always put boundary and limitations to some things, they don't pretend, they are real. Whatever they say stands and their words, movement and actions are powerful.

Redpillers are highly successful guys and definitely have lots of ladies being attracted to them,,,, this is because they are just the opposite of the simp/weak guys
Exactly the point they don't understand. May God bless you.
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
NemoDatQuod:

Anyone who agrees with such a mindset will live a miserable life. There is nothing wrong with a man doing everything you have stated in your write up. The only thing is to make sure you are doing them with and for the right woman for you. Anyone with that your redpiller attitude or whatever you guys call it here, will be a very miserable guy. To be a proper redpiller, you MUST have serious money in your pocket and you must have swag which includes good quality education from a global institution. Even at that, one day the redpiller will want the experience and warmth of true love and he will become the same simp he is accussing others of being. One can not be an ill informed, unintelligent, ill educated guy with small change in his pocket and claim to be a redpiller. Unless he is redpilling to women in Ajegunle and Okokomaiko. Let's always put things in the proper perspective.

Follow the thread carefully and you'll discover the part where I said that Redpillers are highly successful guys. They are guys who understands reality.. Hence they are extremely romantic, passionate and caring. But always tends to put a boundary and limitations to some things.

Nobody said a redpiller wouldn't get married nor love a lady. You're missing what redpiller is all about.

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by bigcee(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
Myer:

Hahahahahahahaha grin you must be a clown. Imagine showing a Nigerian woman your weakness. Mehn, she go show you pepper. You need to wise up grin

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by bigcee(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Myer:

Being a Redpiller doesn't mean lack of respect and value towards the opposite gender. I was confused when you said "Once it's for marriage you'll realise you have to be some were in-between Redpiller and simp".... Bro, really? Infact na Redpillers get respect pass.

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Myer(m): 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
[code][/code]
GoodHardDick:

This is like opening a joint account with your partner, all because she's your wife?

Even as a man who's happily married, there are certain things and decisions you must take alone.

Being a redpiller implies taking that step that involves you taking the decision. You must understand that a woman is an emotional being and cannot thinking logically like a man.

Hence, her emotions controls her all the time... As a redpiller you must not allow her emotional controls to control you.

Like I said before.. Everything you wrote above implies ''understanding". A redpiller must understand, show great care, affection and love to his partner. But must still be in total control of whatever situation it is,,, and must not show any atom of weakness whatsoever whether to his lover or anyone else.

Every thing you said is right except where you said not showing any form of weakness.

As a guy who has never been controlled by a woman and who has benefitted from showing my weakness to the right type of woman, i can categorically tell you that a woman even falls for you more when you display some weakness.
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Ofadaman(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
The greatest SIMPing of all is taking the words of a girl definition of a weak man and creating a post on Nairaland about it.

Why should her words be true and gold, you've committed the worst crime to manhood by making a woman's definition of a weak man your own truth

Take this post down now. You're a disgrace !!!
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by jimmychang: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
TeddyJammy:

you miqht be riqht in your own view. . But People sees things in different perspective. . .. You just sayin this because women are'nt favour you attimes, i can view this . . Maybe you have been denied or rejected in many occasions, reason you always be afraid of women..

My Point is that being a redpiller or bluepiller isn't gonna solve ur problem. You will still marry a woman later on sad

Me afraid of women grin...bro why na...I don dey Bleep right from secondary school grin.Even when I didn't have a single kobo to my name I dey bang babes.

That is why I said they don't mean anything to me.I don't bother impressing them grin.If you dey do anyhow I move.
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ofadaman:
The greatest SIMPing of all is taking the words of a girl definition of a weak man and creating a post on Nairaland about it.

Why should her words be true and gold, you've committed the worst crime to manhood by making a woman's definition of a weak man your own truth

Take this post down now. You're a disgrace !!!

Not just the definition of a girl but some basic and bitter truth of being a redpiller.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Seek People Advise After Sharing Her Nudes Photoshoot Online, See Reactions / I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) / What Does A Ring Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.