Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) (6773 Views)

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? / Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2022
Search And Follow @TheGidRedpiller On Twitter ASAP!

No hard feelings on this one, i just thought i should remind you incase you forgot or educate you today if you never knew! undecided

Its very funny and inappropriate all at the same time to think that the same thing SIMPS would kill for could disgust me to the point of throwing up.
Please, while you are getting to know her, also try to investigate her mannerism, her sense of responsibility and the rest because these biittch will still think they deserve to be loved and treated like queens even its obvious that they don't and you would most likely regret ever encountering them in the first place!
IS SHE A CLEAN PERSON

Does she shave? Does she clean her room? How long does she use her black bras before she decides to watch them??

Learn to have standards, don't just invite a random idi0t into your life simply because she comes with a hole. 95% of the instagram slay queens you drool over on a daily don't know what to do with a detergent!

Still Typing...

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by Pasifaq: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2022
All man to himself... Opinion is like a nose and everybody has one

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by Jeon(f): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2022
recycling message every blessed day..

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by Boogyman557: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

I LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:22am On Jan 24, 2022
Most young ladies of today are regular customers of commercial dry cleaners, infact i can vouch that dry cleaners wouldn't make profit and would probably even go out of business one by one if these young ladies don't patronize them!
If you are a man reading this, i am 100% sure you took care of your laundries at your youthful age, and if you are in your twenties, i am also very sure that cloth you are wearing right was washed BY YOU!!

But understand that there is a very good chance the clean dressing you see on a lady in her twenties today wasn't taken care of by her, there is a nearby dry cleaning service cashing out on her!
Are you not better off on your own?

WATCH BEFORE YOU GO DOWN THERE!!
This is not supposed to be funny please, know what you are putting in your mouth because the smell of some of these ladies down there can literally slash your lifespan by 15 years! No Joke!
Stay Woke!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE For A Limited SMARTPHONE GIVEAWAY!!

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by MCKitchen(f): 10:23am On Jan 24, 2022
sad
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by odinson1(m): 10:25am On Jan 24, 2022
G
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by Jeon(f): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2022
cool

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:30am On Jan 24, 2022
odinson1:
G
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:32am On Jan 24, 2022
Pasifaq:
All man to himself... Opinion is like a nose and everybody has one
So what exactly is your point on this one? You think women are clean?
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:34am On Jan 24, 2022
Speak for yourself oo if you don't have personal hygiene others do..haba when are you gonna understand that..? grin

Be proud of yourself na and stop blaming women for your misfortune abeg..when last did you have a proper cleanup? Before you start spewing your regular nonsense.. undecided

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Speak for yourself oo if you don't have personal hygiene others do..haba when are you gonna understand that..? grin

Be proud of yourself na and stop blaming women for your misfortune abeg..when last did you have a proper cleanup? Before you start spewing your regular nonsense.. undecided
Aunty S, you don't know how much satisfaction it gives me to know that you would actually go through the stress of creating a fake male account just so you can comfortably comment on my threads while you still retain your ego. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2022
Of Course!

7 Likes

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Aunty S, you don't know how much satisfaction it gives me to know that you would actually go through the stress of creating a fake male account just so you can comfortably comment on my threads while you still retain your ego. grin
And do you have a problem with it?
And where was it displayed that I am of the male/female gender?
Look at what I am talking about.. due to your constant women bashing your brain couldn't differentiate between using a male name and being a male..
Keep wallowing in your brainlessness..your mom@ must be proud of birthing a son who only comes online to curse the day she birthed him...spits on you..

7 Likes

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2022
You just know its a female behind that moniker grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by CHoccolaTE: 11:35am On Jan 24, 2022
So this guy never craze enter market since?

Wow, God is good oooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2022
You hate so much you begin to fantasize things?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
I've told you before to change the type of women you meet.

On the other hand, you said the average say queen.

Stop moving around with average girls.

Look for someone above average
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
RoyalBoutique:
I've told you before to change the type of women you meet.

On the other hand, you said the average say queen.

Stop moving around with average girls.

Look for someone above average
OK.
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
So this guy never craze enter market since?

Wow, God is good oooo
After u enter market first undecided
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
TheKingsmann:
After u enter market first undecided
grin
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by heniford2: 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
The Op is right
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
heniford2:
The Op is right
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Woman matter no dey tire una?
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by jackrose2022: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
wonderful post admin simple mehndi design
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
recieve:

this mumu again
(spit) grin
I am more comfortable being this way..
You clearly shouldn't have a problem.. undecided
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by recieve(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I am more comfortable being this way.. You clearly shouldn't have a problem.. undecided
(spit spit spit) chai (spit) grin
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
recieve:

(spit spit spit) chai (spit) grin
Thanks..
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by recieve(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Thanks..
tell your dad grin
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
recieve:

tell your dad grin
Ok no problems..I would deliver your message.. cheesy grin grin
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by recieve(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Ok no problems..I would deliver your message.. cheesy grin grin
yes....... and if you don't tell him, you're a goat

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? / My Landlady R..aped Me!!!!! / Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.