Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos (5283 Views)

The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) / The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap / A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by PVision2020(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The man below is a die hard Tinubu supporter as you can see him rocking Tinubu's signature Cap

This are the kind of people that wants you to vote Tinubu so you could share poverty with them..

I'm beginning to believe you're paid to indirectly promote Tinubu on this platform. Your rabid obsession for him is not normal. You've contributed a lot in popularizing Tinubu than no other here and you'll be a looser if you don't get something from him in return. How a man wake, dream and talk about a fellow man all the time is definitely not normal.

7 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
ba7man:
And the guy no be small boy but acts like he's 16yrs old.

As in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by Ofodirinwa: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The baba is Tinubu supporter
funny
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by Sammy07: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
fergie001:

What is the reason behind your anybody but Kayode?

That guy no fit loyal joor. And except for grammar I don't see him performing undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by FarahAideed: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sammy07:

That guy no fit loyal joor. And except for grammar I don't see him performing undecided

But you see fashola performing? cheesy una mumu never do

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tinubu is a detribalized nigerian,a sharer and gives
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by fergie001: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sammy07:
If you talk about performance ....Many won't open their mouths, let alone talk about contesting for anything.

Loyalty?
Hmmm.....Who has he been disloyal to?
He has been loyal to his Party.
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by NaWa4Lyf: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The man below is a die hard Tinubu supporter as you can see him rocking Tinubu's signature Cap

This are the kind of people that wants you to vote Tinubu so you could share poverty with them..
so in your opinion which other candidate do you prefer for 2023?
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by NaWa4Lyf: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:
This is just the beginning of your wailing.

Tinubu for president or do the justification
do you want him to die in power?
He too old abeg.
Forget party differences or zoning, Atiku Is better

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
NaWa4Lyf:
do you want him to die in power?
He too old abeg.
Forget party differences or zoning, Atiku Is better

Imagine, this one couldn't even mention other better person apart from Atiku.

Eish

2 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by iokpebholo: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Anyone who tells the truth will be tagged IPob or Ibo by Tinubu urchins
That is what I don't really understand,that was how dey overhype d thief during Edo election and he failed woefully..

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by NaWa4Lyf: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:

Eish
that's why I said forget party differences.
Swear say when Atiku was in APC and contested before he lost out in primaries in 2015 that you didn't support him?
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by Sammy07: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
fergie001:

If you talk about performance ....Many won't open their mouths, let alone talk about contesting for anything.

Loyalty?
Hmmm.....Who has he been disloyal to?
He has been loyal to his Party.

U need cane tho. lipsrsealed
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
NaWa4Lyf:
Swear say when Atiku was in APC and contested before he lost out in primaries in 2015 that you didn't support him?

Supported Atiku? Even when I am drunk, I can never.

My personal issue with Atiku right from onset is his way of handling the electricity portfolio that was given to him when he was VP.

Instead of Atiku to find the solution to the epileptic power supply in the country, he rather worsen it by inviting Mikano, a generator company to the country.

That alone, I can never support him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by NewsForYou: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Even Helinues no go lick Tinubu dirty balls ontop N30k stipend he dey collect the wey you dey lick Tinubu balls so
E pain am. E lose voice. I don miss you die

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by iokpebholo: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
NaWa4Lyf:
Stop replying those Tinubu slaves..... Everyone is a criminal except for d thief in bourdillon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:

My personal issue with Atiku right from onset is his way of handling the electricity portfolio that was given to him when he was VP.

Instead of Atiku to find the solution to the epileptic power supply in the country, he rather worsen it by inviting Mikano, a generator company to the country.

So you get drunk sometimes?

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by fergie001: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sammy07:

U need cane tho. lipsrsealed
Ehen nau cheesy

Who has he been disloyal to?
Is he not supposed to be loyal to his Party?
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by NewsForYou: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:

Eish
Same Atiku wey old pass Tinubu.
I swear iPob are not worthy of any kind of engagement

2 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by Sammy07: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
fergie001:

Ehen nau cheesy

Who has he been disloyal to?
Is he not supposed to be loyal to his Party?

Disloyal to his boss. Or undermining his interest

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

So you get drunk sometimes?

Cos life is soft. Upon my differences with Atiku, have you seen me creating a single thread about him or attack him like the way you have been attacking Tinubu?

That's the big difference between you people and us cos we play politics of maturity not politics of saboteur

3 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by NewsForYou: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
iokpebholo:
That is what I don't really understand,that was how dey overhype d thief during Edo election and he failed woefully..
Wetin concern Tinubu concern edo state?

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
NewsForYou:

From my calculations, Tinubu is 86yrs old

So how is Atiku older than him ?
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by NewsForYou: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
iokpebholo:
Stop replying those Tinubu slaves..... Everyone is a criminal except for d thief in bourdillon.
Mr wiseman. Wetin Tinubu steal?

3 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by iokpebholo: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:

What about d way Tinubu has been handling issues of tax collection in via Alpha Beta sir,can u pls react to that
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
NewsForYou:

Number one criteria for joining Ipob is you do not need a brain.

They have swapped their brains with shampoo foam, reason they can't reason on their own

2 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
iokpebholo:
What about d way Tinubu has been handling issues of tax collection in via Alpha Beta sir,can u pls react to that

Yeah most especially in SE.. I heard Tinubu is the one behind the underdevelopment in SE as he has diverted money meant to develop the region into his personal pocket

2 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by NewsForYou: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:

Cos life is soft. Upon my differences with Atiku, have you seen me creating a single thread about him or attack him like the way you have been attacking Tinubu?

That's the big difference between you people and us cos we play politics of maturity not politics of saboteur
Oo ni sanku brother mi. Wa pe bi pepe se npe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:

You forgot you were singing "Atiku can't enter U S" up and down this platform during the last general election?

But baba proved you wrong and match into the united States like a boss
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by NewsForYou: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

From my calculations, Tinubu is 86yrs old

So how is Atiku older than him ?
How do you proof that? How do you proof Tinubu or Atiku’s age?
Surprise me this ones. Say something sensible

3 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You forgot you were singing "Atiku can't enter U S" up and down this platform during the last general election?

So smuggling in is now enter. Why didn't he go on his own without traveling with the then Senate president who used his position to smuggle Atiku in USA.

See, you should know your set to be having this kind of conversation with

2 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by favor914: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sammy07:
Any South West is okay for me so far it's not Fayemi undecided

Buh prefer Osinbanjo or Fashola more
Fashola is a Muslim it will not fly with CAN, Father Osinbajo is the President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can't Believe This Is Not Europe, This Is Eket! / Federal Government To Deploy 157 Soldiers For Peacekeeping In South Sudan. / Breaking News: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.