Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos (5276 Views)

The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) / The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap / A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by headSmasher: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr107:

You've won yourself a man of the match award
show me your father, let me know how to start with you

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
who's this please?

Should knowing me be necessary.

Pounder on the message not the messenger

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
The poster above grin grin
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by itsme01: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The poster above grin grin

Your plan to disgrace Tinubu and an innocent beggar failed this night, instead people now see you for what you are

Lol

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
itsme01:

Your plan to disgrace Tinubu and an innocent beggar failed this night, instead people now see you for what you are

Lol

Imagine this guy that has lied more than Mr Lai on NL is accusing others of corruption.

When it's obvious that one person has been the one operating both RuudVanNistroyz and princeofImo monikers.

RuudVanNistroyz is residing in Canada

While PrinceofLagos has been shuttling between Lagos and Imo state.

I have been wondering how the guy has been able to teleport from Canada to Nigeria

RuudVanNistroyz, PrinceofLagos

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by itsme01: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:

Imagine this guy that has lied .ore than Mr Lai on NL is accusing others of corruption.

When it's obvious that one person has been the one operating both RuudVanNistroyz and princeofImo monikers.

I have been wondering how the guy has been able to teleport from Canada to Nigeria

Ahh so it's the same person ... RuudVanNistroyz case is irredimable the guy writes and writes all on his obsession with Tinubu...

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
itsme01:

Ahh so it's the same person ... RuudVanNistroyz case is irredimable the guy writes and writes all on his obsession with Tinubu...
is that why mo
did that to his nephew?
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
itsme01:

Can't you see the similarities ni.

They both hate Tinubu
They both hate any news regarding development in SW
They are both against Biafra and Oduduwa republic
They are both pro Pdp

You do not need a magician to tell you what's up

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
is that why mo
did that to his nephew?

Stale, junk, boring,
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
itsme01:

PrinceofLagos resumed the attacking when RuudVanNistroyz deactivated his first account

Now, the heat is just too much, he can't help but to use the 2 monikers for the attack

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by Oceemo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Wearing that hat does not make him a supporter of Tinubu the man was minding his begging business and not giving a rat ass f**k about the fool that took his pictures. Everything has now become politics and jokes to fool like the OP

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by SweetiliciousD: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
Asgard73:
Bro fear politicians with this kind supporters.. they’re die hard.. like Buhari supporters in 2011.

Foll zombies at your own peril....

Where are those sai Barba trekkers now?

Another set of clownish zombies on the prowl again.

Mtchwwwww
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
itsme01:

Lol
What is This one saying undecided

There is nothing wrong in werey identifying with Tinubu
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:

Imagine this guy that has lied more than Mr Lai on NL is accusing others of corruption.

I am not rudvannisteroy
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by iokpebholo: 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
NewsForYou:

I thought Osinbanjo is a criminal? Did you people say that he stole 90b?
Nobody said so...Osibanjo has since proven to be more refined and less corrupt....He deserves to b president.
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by NewsForYou: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
iokpebholo:
Nobody said so...Osibanjo has since proven to be more refined and less corrupt....He deserves to b president.
Gbenu e soun. O ni so kuso kuso
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am not rudvannisteroy

Same way you earlier claimed that your love for the Igbo's is because your girlfriend is from Imo state but off late, your mum just reminded you that she's from Imo state

Sebi I look like entebe for your eyes abi

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:

Same way you earlier claimed that your love for the Igbo's is because your girlfriend is from Imo state but off late, your mum just reminded you that she's from Imo state

Sebi I look like entebe for your eyes abi
No be lie, my mom is Imo .. my gf is from Imo so no be lie

I know you're so pained because I dey expose Tinubu corrupt ass
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

No be lie, my mom is Imo .. my gf is from Imo so no be lie

I know you're so pained because I dey expose Tinubu corrupt ass

No be lie, my mom is Imo

That was initial lie. You never made mentioned of that. You should know, witnesses are everywhere

Why should i be pained about the meaningless post about Tinubu. You created the thread just to see the reaction of people about Tinubu and they have reacted.

The person which I think is in severe pain is the one whose almost his last 10 threads have been about Tinubu. Even if the discussion is about sport, he must find a way of lumping Tinubu into the discussion

Obsession plus severe pain = Bunkum epistle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Greed: Why Dangote Refinery May End Up Like Ajaokuta Steel / This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take / Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.