Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos (5277 Views)

The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) / The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap / A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

No be lie, my mom is Imo .. my gf is from Imo so no be lie

I know you're so pained because I dey expose Tinubu corrupt ass

PrinceofImo, i dey wait your new lies oo.

Mr Lai na learner for where you dey

And also come and give cheers to your nigga, the notorious NL canceller ( Same plumage...)he has already dropped shits on the thread. Good for me

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by adekolaelect(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr107:
Tinubu, the Opolo eye no be open eye crooner and drug baron has so many imbecilic supporters.
How can this win election for your candidate while you start promoting Tinubu publicity in the name of attack but left you candidate unattended to? This was how you promoted Buhatri name for poeple to know him in the name of attacking but gave the man undeserved poblicity .Yet you no get sense since then .The best way of making poeple unpopular is to Ignore him or her but hatred and game of victim no make you get sense anymore.

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by Aganju849: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
That's the Hausa-Fula North tellng themselves what they plan to do come 2023

Hope he doesn't get killed wearing that cap tho, because bandits/terrorists are a different species entirely
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aganju849:
That's the Hausa-Fula North tellng themselves what they plan to do come 2023

Hope he doesn't get killed wearing that cap tho, because bandits/terrorists are a different species entirely
Mtchew
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

We won't allow a repeat of Buhari in the person of Tinubu to rule this country again

Then speak with your vote and let others be. Lest you get attacked for exercising your fundamental human rights. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by Afamed: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:
This is just the beginning of your wailing.

Tinubu for president or do the justification
Learn to ignore that boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. / I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones / Presidency Cartoon - "Nigeria's Unity Is Not Negotiable"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.