Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos (5278 Views)

The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) / The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap / A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
NewsForYou:

How do you proof that? How do you proof Tinubu or Atiku’s age?
Surprise me this ones. Say something sensible
The only sensible thing I've got to tell you is to shut the fuckup grin
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by favor914: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You forgot you were singing "Atiku can't enter U S" up and down this platform during the last general election?

But baba proved you wrong and match into the united States like a boss

And he still lost after all the noise, much ado about nothing.

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by NewsForYou: 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
iokpebholo:
What about d way Tinubu has been handling issues of tax collection in via Alpha Beta sir,can u pls react to that
Nigeria has a president no? Tinubu is never the president of Nigeria? Why hasn’t any ministry under the Nigeria government raised eyebrow over Tinubu’s alpha beta and Lagos? Why didn’t PDP In their 16 years of governance?

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by NewsForYou: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The only sensible thing I've got to tell you is to shut the fuckup grin
You just proof to me by your own handwriting that you got nothing sensible to say. That’s really sad

2 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by iokpebholo: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
NewsForYou:

Wetin concern Tinubu concern edo state?
Ah Ah ahh...When he went on live television making broadcast with so much arrogance, ordering d good people of Edo state to vote Oshiomonle and his gang,where were u
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by favor914: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

From my calculations, Tinubu is 86yrs old

So how is Atiku older than him ?
Tinubu is 86 years of age, so you are saying he is the same age as MKO Abiola?

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by NewsForYou: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
favor914:
And he still lost after all the noise, much ado about nothing.
And you forgot you have been saying Tinubu can not visit us because he has drug related case? Baba just come back from US

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:

So smuggling in is now enter. Why didn't he go on his own without traveling with the then Senate president who used his position to smuggle Atiku in USA.

See, you should know your set to be having this kind of conversation with
Another rubbish talk grin

You think The U.S government would have allowed Atiku step in and out of the states if he ha commited any serious crime ?
Better tell that useless man you called Tinubu to forget about 2023 because he will be so humiliated
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
favor914:
Tinubu is 86 years of age, so you are saying he is the same age as MKO Abiola?

Which MKO?

The one that won election but couldn't smell the seat undecided

I just dey pity Tinubu
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by NewsForYou: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
iokpebholo:
Ah Ah ahh...When he went on live television making broadcast with so much arrogance, ordering d good people of Edo state to vote Oshiomonle and his gang,where were u
See I get extra sense I can borrow you to share with others you know. Just a little drop of sense will make you think better

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by FarahAideed: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Tinubu is a detribalized nigerian,a sharer and gives

By sharer you mean he allows people to loot treasury ko ?

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by favor914: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
NewsForYou:

And you forgot you have been saying Tinubu can not visit us because he has drug related case? Baba just come back from US
Seems you are still smoking crystal meth? Who said the King of Chi Town can’t enter yankee again?

A whole King Tinubu can’t enter the United States, you know how many times I have seen yankee Ambassador’s car @ Bourdillon coming to pay homage to BAT?

2 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by iokpebholo: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:

Yeah most especially in SE.. I heard Tinubu is the one behind the underdevelopment in SE as he has diverted money meant to develop the region into his personal pocket
Hahaahhahah .simple answer u have directed ur frustration to d Ibos...But last last una go get sense cos Edo no b Lagos
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
iokpebholo:
Hahaahhahah .simple answer u have directed ur frustration to d Ibos...But last last una go get sense cos Edo no b Lagos
Helinues is obviously in pain grin
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by iokpebholo: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
NewsForYou:

See I get extra sense I can borrow you to share with others you know. Just a little drop of sense will make you think better
Keep deceiving ursef with ur Amala politics.U left reasonable ppl like Osibanjo u are here shouting Tinubu.mumu
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
iokpebholo:

Is Tinubu not also collecting tax with his company in SE?

Where is the diversion ?

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

Rule 2

Cry us Lagoon.

You can no longer silent anyone again on NL.

Know that and have peace

Rule 2 ko, table 5 ni

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by MufasaLion: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Is this not National side?
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:

Cry us Lagoon.

Know that and have peace

Rule 2 ko, table 5 ni

grin grin grin grin
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by fergie001: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sammy07:

Disloyal to his boss. Or undermining his interest
His boss?
Buhari?
That's not true....
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by iokpebholo: 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
NewsForYou:

Nigeria has a president no? Tinubu is never the president of Nigeria? Why hasn’t any ministry under the Nigeria government raised eyebrow over Tinubu’s alpha beta and Lagos? Why didn’t PDP In their 16 years of governance?
Ok Atiku is a PDP member y cant ur attack dog EFCC arrest him?
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You are the one in big Severe pain as a day can't pass without creating meaningless threads about Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by iokpebholo: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:

Is Tinubu not also collect tax with his company in SE?

Where is the diversion ?
uhiuki,it's like ur low sperm count is caused by an IBO woman?ozuor,ebhe,Awa
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
iokpebholo:
uhiuki,it's like ur low sperm count is caused by an IBO woman?ozuor,ebhe,Awa

Same way Tinubu is causing low sperm count in your region

Exactly what this thread about

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by iokpebholo: 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

u dey mind that man,travel dey will not thinking that Nigeria starts and end in Lagos
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
iokpebholo:
u dey mind that man,travel dey will not thinking that Nigeria starts and end in Lagos
Helinues is internally displaced, He has no where to cal home right now grin
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by iokpebholo: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:

Same way Tinubu is causing low sperm count in your region

Exactly what this thread about
Uhiuki u can go and hang ursef since anybody who is not in support of ur god is an ibo man.awa
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by NewsForYou: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
iokpebholo:
Ok Atiku is a PDP member y cant ur attack dog EFCC arrest him?
Are you saying Atiku is a criminal?
That’s why I told you in the last mention that I can borrow you a drop of sense.
Alpha beta is very much operating and can be easily investigated unlike Atiku. It’s a registered company.
I don’t think you deserve any more mention.

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by NewsForYou: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
iokpebholo:
Keep deceiving ursef with ur Amala politics.U left reasonable ppl like Osibanjo u are here shouting Tinubu.mumu
I thought Osinbanjo is a criminal? Did you people say that he stole 90b?
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by NewsForYou: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
favor914:
Seems you are still smoking crystal meth? Who said the King of Chi Town can’t enter yankee again?

A whole King Tinubu can’t enter the United States, you know how many times I have seen yankee Ambassador’s car @ Bourdillon coming to pay homage to BAT?
The mention was not meant for you. I got engaged or I would have modified my comment.
It was meant for the person you quoted.
Re: A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:

Cry us Lagoon.

Know that and have peace

Rule 2 ko, table 5 ni
who's this please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mai Mala Buni And His Wife Gumsu Sani Abacha Chilling: Photo / I Am Afraid Of Peter Obi - Tinubu / Et Tu! J. K. Randle, Ex-ican President, In Prison Custody Over N300m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.