Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

What Will Be Your Reply If It Was You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reply If It Was You (1178 Views)

Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. / What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. / Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reply If It Was You by yunglegend99(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2022
If you were given 10k now and asked, what will you do with it to profit you in two weeks time?
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If It Was You by Jeon(f): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2022
I will share it out to the needy.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reply If It Was You by DispatcherLagos: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2022
I will use it and buy diesel... like 10 ltres.
In two weeks time, that 10k worth of diesel will become 15k or more.
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If It Was You by yunglegend99(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
Jeon:
I will share it out to the needy.
how would that generate back the money
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If It Was You by yunglegend99(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
I will use it and buy diesel... like 10 ltres.
In two weeks time, that 10k worth of diesel will become 15k or more.
is that how diesel price inflate rapidly?
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If It Was You by DispatcherLagos: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
yunglegend99:
is that how diesel price inflate rapidly?
How will you explain to us that the same diesel we bought for less than 300 naira around January is now 900 naira in July?
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If It Was You by Ifailed22: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
yunglegend99:
If you were given 10k now and asked, what will you do with it to profit you in two weeks time?
I will rush to the hospital and treat myself. from there, i will eat enough and move around in search of menial jobs. this life is too simple to be thinking big.

i will plan well in my next life abeg(that is if there is another life) cos i have given up on this present life.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reply If It Was You by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Na yeye question be dat.10k in Naija is 5k worth,and 5k na food for 3days.so na to use am chop.
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If It Was You by yunglegend99(m): 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:

I will rush to the hospital and treat myself. from there, i will eat enough and move around in search of menial jobs. this life is too simple to be thinking big.

i will plan well in my next life abeg(that is if there is another life) cos i have given up on this present life.
why did u say at the last paragraph and what sickness do u intend to treat
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If It Was You by yunglegend99(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Na yeye question be dat.10k in Naija is 5k worth,and 5k na food for 3days.so na to use am chop.
lol what if it's your only money and u have no other hope of getting another when it finishes
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If It Was You by Ifailed22: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
yunglegend99:
why did u say at the last paragraph and what sickness do u intend to treat
Check my last thread sir, i'm down with an infection now for some days with no money to treat it. i spent the little i had on chemist and herbal products but none is working. i'm now looking for a way to do some tests.

i'm a father of 4 with no source of income except farming and menial jobs which is keeping food on the table for some time. my condition is beyond help or repair cos even if you give me the 10k, i will not even know where it went to because of the many problems. That is why i made the last statement.

Don't think i'm thinking about suicide o, i will not try that
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If It Was You by smallvill(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
yunglegend99:

I will buy 5 children's used sneakers for 2k each and sell them online at 3,500 to get 17,500 and repeat again.
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If It Was You by KristaPretty(f): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
Get a strategic location, fry yam, plantain, potatoes, akara and stew.

You sure would make your money 100%
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If It Was You by yunglegend99(m): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2022
Now ure talking unlike some people who think 10k is worth noting
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If It Was You by Donald232(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2022
I will use it and and trade forex (synthetics) profits rest assured in two weeks x10
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If It Was You by yunglegend99(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
Donald232:
I will use it and and trade forex (synthetics) profits rest assured in two weeks x10
hmm kind of Risky what if you loose? Besides which broker do u use

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. How Do I Retrieve My Money? / I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! / Latest Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.