Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle (33489 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by joyousever(f): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Don't mind the yeye commenter abeg! He should bring up his kids that way when he becomes a father!
JackDaAlienz:

So allowing your kids to be spoilt and to behave anyhow is positivity..

If you cant instill manners to kids at young age. dont expect them to respect you when they get old.
A man that allow his kids to be in the parlor when he is watching Spartacus.
His kids watch both sex scene and blood fighting scene. At such early age.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Klass99(f): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by biafraisdead(m): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
oshonwambada:
You said nothing.Its not by force to post on this forum.What has big muscle got to do with home training?
U no get sense I swear.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by biafraisdead(m): 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
oshonwambada:
You said nothing.Its not by force to post on this forum.What has big muscle got to do with home training?
U no get sense I swear.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by oshonwambada: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
biafraisdead:

U no get sense I swear.
You can tell ur elder ones so not me
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by biafraisdead(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
oshonwambada:
You can tell ur elder ones so not me
Nonentity!
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by oshonwambada: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2021
biafraisdead:

Nonentity!
You can address your dad so

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Nairalander Weds A Nairalander / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience / Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.