Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle (33492 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Pumpumking: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2021
BigYash:
I hope when you give birth,you will raise them like thugs, because you're a dad.. This your believe is why parents now raise beast as children today.. Take a clue from Doven college.. Only if those kids were raised well.. Make una dey support rubbish,e go reach una turn someday..

bro my kids muss love women..thats that number 1 fact...pirriod!!!! angry angry
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by BigYash: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

my nigggga i aint givin no gadddem birth. I hate gadddem kids coz women use kid to trap person. childrens loook like hungry rabbbbit and no man want gaddem kids sir. those things looook alike anyways. f** them!!!(no ofeinse) angry angry
My nigga ,your own worst grin.. Even if I don't see any girl to manage,but you see kids....I will like to have kids.. Very important...
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Bro dont worry, i go Bleep the hell out of your wayward daughthers... Teen pregnancy go full your house. All ur daughters go dey collect prick from 14 years old grin grin grin

Watin be this shocked
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Ubanz: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2021
Why didn't you talk it over with ur uncle instead of reporting him to Nairalanders.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by BigYash: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

bro my kids muss love women..thats that number 1 fact...pirriod!!!! angry angry
All can't love women, there must be priest inside grin
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Pumpumking: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2021
McEphiks:

This your submission is why we have loads of wasted youths in the country. Even the ones properly trained still need prayers to me morally upright how much more the untrained ones.

Hian! Let me light my stick faaa

u people need gadeeem edukation in that nigeria place....was wrong in male childrens to chase female children when they are young....was wrong with children playin Police and theif where the male will be the Police chassin the female theif and then when he catch her, he can kiss her with peck...tha fok is wroong with that kinda move?.......but then u homebase people want to seperate them from playin and then when the males finaly become strong proud gay men...u will refuse there dowry...BUsh africa peole!!!!!(no ofoeinse) angry
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by mmsen: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are just overexaggerating abeg,Nigeria population nor reach China and USA and many American conservatives give birth like wetin person nor know yet they haven't stopped producing kids.

Unless you have any data about the Nigerian population and the method it doubles you are exaggerating.

There is no exaggeration, Nigeria's population at the time of independence was 45 mill. By 1990 it was 90 million. Now it is over 200 million.

China and the USA are larger in land mass, Nigeria is only 1/10 the size of the USA but has 1/2 the population, that is not a recipe for improved living standards or societal welfare. It's also a terrible comparison that has nothing to do with the rate of population far outstripping the rate of socio-economic development.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 20, 2021
Everybody is telling the OP to mind his business. Lol, it is this same Business people have decided to mind that ends up haunting someone else's child in the future. Take a look at the Sylvester Omorion case, those kids who beat him up to death were obviously not properly trained by their parents, they were spoilt and not given right home training, I'm sure other people might have seen this behavior in those kids but because everybody is minding their business, someone else's child had to pay for it with his own life. And according to their hostel mates, those boys bully a lot of kids in that school. Allowing your kids to watch Spartacus filled with lots of extreme Sex scenes and fight scenes at such age, I don't know what you want them to learn from it oo.

Alot of these young kids are already cultists in secondary schools, they have become bullies, they have already started practicing same sex and even incests at their tender ages and yet people are still supposed to mind their business.

5 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Pumpumking: 10:53am On Dec 20, 2021
BigYash:
All can't love women, there must be priest inside grin

CORRECTION SIR...
ANY MAN WHO DONT LOVE WOMEN IS GAY..PROPER GAY....priest/muslim or no priest/muslim...he GAY!!!!!(no ofeinse) angry angry
males is design to chase females from childhooood...piriiod!
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Pumpumking: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2021
BigYash:
My nigga ,your own worst grin.. Even if I don't see any girl to manage,but you see kids....I will like to have kids.. Very important...

brother kids loooklike dog puppies & they eat like rabbbit....worst part is the bressst feeed like they own that $hit sir..F*** THEM..to be honest, thats why all men hate them sir!!!(no oofeine) angry
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Ndipe(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Until you have your own, then come back to narrate your own experience with fatherhood.

JackDaAlienz:
I went to my uncles home for christmas holiday and what i experienced there was dissapointing

How can a GROWN MAN not control and enforce home traning on his 4 little kids.
He always leave everything for the wife, who is overwhelmed and is not doing a good job either.

The worst part is that he will allow these kids to be awake watching tv till 12 am midnight while he will be playing video games.
If the kid misbehave, i correct them, they start crying loud and this man will always come out and defend them.
He cant command his kids to go to bed, he always beg them.
A grown man begging his kids to go to bed..
Wtfffff
And if you see how big this my incle is you will think he is ufc fighter but at home his children are the boss.

He always talks like he is smart but i feel PITY for him when these Children grow up to be mannerless cult boys, he will be scratching his head asking what did he do wrong.

Some men are not fit to be fathers
some of them are still Baby Adults that cant train their kids.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by UrVillagePpl: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^^nigggggga u sound like a reject bro...Yor uncle dint ask for yor advise, i dint ask for yor advise , Nairaland dint ask for yor advice

my best advise.....go n watch blue film!(no ofeinse)
angry

Sir stop been insensitive and get the point.
They're youngies. And being exposed to stuff like this at such an age is not proper, at least in this part of the world.
By any chance he's not enforcing, he is just being reasonable.

Meanwhile to the OP, maybe your uncle was brought up that way. Somehow he's now passing it to his kids.
Unfortunately, you can't do much. I mean since he's blind to see.

Your uncle's wife has to do more.
Perhaps that's the only way out undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by SultanOfPuna: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2021
Simran94:
Everybody is telling the OP to mind his business. Lol, it is this same Business people have decided to mind that ends up haunting someone else's child in the future. Take a look at the Sylvester Omorion case, those kids who beat him up to death were obviously not properly trained by their parents, they were spoilt and not given right home training, I'm sure other people might have seen this behavior in those kids but because everybody is minding their business, someone else's child had to pay for it with his own life. And according to their hostel mates, those boys bully a lot of kids in that school. Allowing your kids to watch Spartacus filled with lots of extreme Sex scenes and fight scenes at such age, I don't know what you want them to learn from it oo.

Alot of these young kids are already cultists in secondary schools, they have become bullies, they have already started practicing same sex and even incests at their tender ages and yet people are still supposed to mind their business.
Nigerians love to react, its only when those kids have done something disatrous thst is when it becomes their business

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Joeyfizzo: 11:04am On Dec 20, 2021
Ur uncle might regret it later in life when these kids become disrespectful to him
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by angelfallz(m): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2021
You tried your best.
Those people arguing with you that you can't tell a man how to raise his children, are right and wrong at the same time.
they are right, because they are his children, and he can raise them how he sees fit.
They are wrong because, badly raise children would become a problem for you and your own children in the future.

It is a real shame that we now have parents that refuse to discipline their kids. I pity such kids. The world is a tough place, without an ingredient like discipline in the character of any human being, that human being can never survive in this world.

Please don't mind the clowns that are calling America and Europe. Such clowns have not lived among Americans and Europeans, they get their info from hollywood movies which are not always correct.

JackDaAlienz:
I went to my uncles home for christmas holiday and what i experienced there was dissapointing

He always leave everything for the wife, who is overwhelmed and is not doing a good job either.

The worst part is that he will allow these kids to be awake watching tv till 12 am midnight while he will be playing video games.
If the kid misbehave, i correct them, they start crying loud and this man will always come out and defend them.
Wtfffff
And if you see how big this my incle is you will think he is ufc fighter but at home his children are the boss.

He always talks like he is smart but i feel PITY for him when these Children grow up to be mannerless cult boys, he will be scratching his head asking what did he do wrong.

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Mide1data: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Woww. But when some of us Nigerians say 'mind your business', we're insulted as being woke. So you like white people's style now??

HOLY SHIT

You don't know who I am, nd I don't feel insulted when i'm being told that statement. Instead I tell myself "bros, you too mind yr business".
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Magnoliaa(f): 11:14am On Dec 20, 2021
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

You don't know who I am, nd I don't feel insulted when i'm being told that statement. Instead I tell myself "bros, you too mind yr business".

Alright. Stay woke then.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Feelings79: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2021
nosiebaba:
How many children do you have? How have you trained them and how is there behaviour. Come back if you can answer these questions.
All you need to do is point this things out to your uncle. The definition of being a man is not to be feared like a masquerade but to be respected and loved.
You are right in some aspects but also wrong in your views and assumptions.
I'm only forty two but have two sons,one of which recently graduated from the University and is awaiting service.Infact he was the one that registered me on nairaland.My second boy is in j3.I'm so lucky that throughout my kids schooling time, not once have I heard any complaining about there being stubborn or broken any rules, likewise from neighbours. When I will go for PTA meetings, you need to hear the grave reports brought by the school authorities against kids.From serial stealing, destruction of school properties, jumping of fence,abscondments and all things considered as bad.I think my case is different because my kids were raised by my parents the old fashioned style of using the rod and enforcing rules and regulations.l know even better because I'm presently a high school teacher and I know the extent to which most modern day parents can be mad when their kids are corrected in any way that brings them some little discomfort.It's a disaster waiting to happen the incoming generation

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Mide1data: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Alright. Stay woke then.
HOLY SHIT
Sorry, but what is the meaning of that word "woke"?
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by trutht828: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^^^another dmb dumb empty head!
...if if if ...in the court of law, can u find person guilty becus u THINK they will do somethings in futre....brother u so dumb its unbilivable
thanks God u aint human!!(no oofeinse)
angry

Lolz. Who is talking about law court here?!

When kids from bad parents murder you in cold blood, your stupid logic will not being you back to life.

And while rotting away in your untimely grave, you will suddenly realise that you are the dumb one.

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by ekitimanalways(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Wtfffff

Are there good mannered cult boys? However, I am genuinely concerned for your uncle and his wife.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by seunmsg(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2021
OP, you really need to learn how to mind your business. Eat the free chicken and rice you went to your uncle's house to eat and leave his children alone.

2 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Arsenate(m): 11:33am On Dec 20, 2021
Simran94:
Everybody is telling the OP to mind his business. Lol, it is this same Business people have decided to mind that ends up haunting someone else's child in the future. .
The confused lot here are simply incapable of grasping that poorly brought up kids are a danger to everyone in a society. I mean you don't need to have Einsteinesq IQ to see that, evidence abound all over the place.
But trust some folks to wanna sound woke and modern and will always say something generic like "mind your business".

Supposedly educated arrogant iddiiots are the most annoying and worst, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Dshocker(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
You are not God for assuming his kids will turn out bad.. Gee allow the man to be a dad.. his way.

C'mon think positively most times. Nothing is wrong with people most times, you are just worked up.

No two ways about this,the children will grow up and have a bad and terrible character
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by bot101(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

So allowing your kids to be spoilt and to behave anyhow is positivity..

If you cant instill manners to kids at young age. dont expect them to respect you when they get old.
A man that allow his kids to be in the parlor when he is watching Spartacus.
His kids watch both sex scene and blood fighting scene. At such early age.

Your generation that everything was enforced on, how have the majority turned out. You have to realise that times have changed. If becoming a scarecrow to your kids is what you want, so be it. Only time will tell. Leave the man be to bring up his kids how he sees fit. No dey drink medicine for another man headache.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by bot101(m): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2021
Arsenate:

The confused lot here are simply incapable of grasping that poorly brought up kids are a danger to everyone in a society. I mean you don't need to have Einsteinesq IQ to see that, evidence abound all over the place.
But trust some folks to wanna sound woke and modern and will always say something generic like "mind your business".

Supposedly educated arrogant iddiiots are the most annoying and worst, I swear.

It is you who thinks them poorly brought up. What defines a properly brought up child? It's all in your mind.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Dshocker(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother..if u waz hear in london, the will refer u to Mental psykatrick ward for stupidity & if u were in Nigeria, they wil nomaly say maybe yor head is not corrrect......the reason why everyone tink u dumb & stewwwpid is becuz how can u teach a grown man how to raise his own kid & how to behave?......u dont like wot u seee. ...u get that hell out...You aint payin his rent!!!!! ((WORDS OF WISDOM)))..no ofeinse!! angry

You are very annoying with your opinion,why won't you discipline your child,so when they grow they will know what is good and what is bad....

Where i stay in Lagos,there is a man with similar issue...His daughter just clocked 17.She runs away from the house to go stay with yahoo boys of about 6 in a hotel room and they all take turns to have sex with her.She challenges her father and mother at will,takes hard drugs,in fact her stories and atrocities she has committed is endless,due to bad up bringing.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Arsenate(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2021
bot101:

It is you who thinks them poorly brought up. What defines a properly brought up child? It's all in your mind.
Yeah, kids of impressionable age watching violence, gore and sex filled movies late at night are well brought up.
No wahala. Na all of us go face the wrath in a couple of years when an army of ill brought up youths are wrecking havoc all over the place. grin
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by kiddkash(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
You are not God for assuming his kids will turn out bad.. Gee allow the man to be a dad.. his way.

C'mon think positively most times. Nothing is wrong with people most times, you are just worked up.
there are patterns to life. if someone plays all day and sleeps all night, you don't need to be God or a prophet in order to tell that the child will fail his or her exams. you can pretty much tell with their produce/outputs
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Pumpumking: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2021
Dshocker:

You are very annoying with your opinion,why won't you discipline your child,so when they grow they will know what is good and what is bad....

Where i stay in Lagos,there is a man with similar issue...His daughter just clocked 17.She runs away from the house to go stay with yahoo boys of about 6 in a hotel room and they all take turns to have sex with her.She challenges her father and mother at will,takes hard drugs,in fact her stories and atrocities she has committed is endless,due to bad up bringing.

niggga tha heck u talking about sir...so u the type that encorage parent to beat there childrens with belt/koboko/ wire & such things corrrect...al becus u want them to become doctor or lawyer..correct? This is were u people get it wrong. u tryin this $hit here in london & police will lock yor razzzAzzz up & jail u for child abuse sir. And for the man in yor areawho sleep wit his 17year old daughter..he is useless & a failure. You hombase people are so so bush its unbilivable...insted of tryin to make friends & gettin to no yor kids thro friendship, u beat them up like cattles think they will turn up right. You people neeed help!!!(no oofeinse sir) angry
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Onyewarri(m): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Wtfffff

Shut up your mouth!

You go person house for holiday. He fed and accommodated you yet you carry your wide mouth come nairaland come
Dey talk thrash.

How is his parenting style your bizness? Do you have kids not to mention 4 little onez? do you know what it takes? Do you even know the stretch your stay in his house is adding to his bills?

I can see the home training you got from with all the beatings your parents gave you, that is why you still dey insult the man you call uncle for inside him own house after everything he's done for you.

If at all you get sense you for try discuss am it him so you will know how you can help. But i can see that you forgot your sense at your parents house or wherever it is you went from.

Senseless Muuguu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Nairalander Weds A Nairalander / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience / Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.