Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle (33490 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by YorubaEniEgun: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2021
it's like this one gat nothing reasonable to discuss this early morning

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by BATSavero: 8:58am On Dec 20, 2021
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 20, 2021
motymop:
I belive you were trained well by your own parents

Take a look at all the topic you have created on nairaland, now how did you turn out after all the tough training cheesy

Almost half of your topic are about SEX.

You want to teach another man how to train his own children when you are a disaster.

this thing that we were hiding from him. You went and tell him directly grin

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Magnoliaa(f): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
And when the next generation of kids start acting wild, having sex and doing drugs early.
You people will be the first to blame parents for poor parenting.
Bunch of confused animals
Parents? You're almost right, lol. I can bet if those kids were from a single mom, this your thread for don reach 15 pages and those men wouldn't be saying what they are saying.

You see. Seeing them excusing a grown man for bad parenting, but imagine if it were to be flipped, you yourself would be everywhere, all loud and calling women all sort of bad names and inadequate terms.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by joshmee4real(m): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
You are not God for assuming his kids will turn out bad.. Gee allow the man to be a dad.. his way.

C'mon think positively most times. Nothing is wrong with people most times, you are just worked up.
The Writer has not said anything about being God.
Children display foolish acts by default. And it is the duty of Parents or older ones to correct them.

6 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Elidrisy20: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2021
Nowadays parents and children for you

2 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by YorubaEniifibu: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2021
YorubaEniEgun:
it's like this one gat nothing reasonable to discuss this early morning
were you expecting anything reasonable from all these busybody's
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by BigYash: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^^nigggggga u sound like a reject bro...Yor uncle dint ask for yor advise, i dint ask for yor advise , Nairaland dint ask for yor advice

my best advise.....go n watch blue film!(no ofeinse)
angry
I hope when you give birth,you will raise them like thugs, because you're a dad.. This your believe is why parents now raise beast as children today.. Take a clue from Doven college.. Only if those kids were raised well.. Make una dey support rubbish,e go reach una turn someday..

6 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Magnoliaa(f): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2021
motymop:
Ibelive you were trained well by your own parents

Take a look at all the topic you have created on nairaland, now how did you turn out after all the tough training cheesy

You want to teach another man how to train his own children when you are a disaster.

grin grin grin Can you imagine. He might have a point ooo, but it shouldn't be coming from him of all people. Nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Leonbonapart(m): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother..if u waz hear in london, the will refer u to Mental psykatrick ward for stupidity & if u were in Nigeria, they wil nomaly say maybe yor head is not corrrect......the reason why everyone tink u dumb & stewwwpid is becuz how can u teach a grown man how to raise his own kid & how to behave?......u dont like wot u seee. ...u get that hell out...You aint payin his rent!!!!! ((WORDS OF WISDOM)))..no ofeinse!! angry
thanks for telling us you live in and how dumb you are. What a degenerate

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by jrusky(m): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
You are not God for assuming his kids will turn out bad.. Gee allow the man to be a dad.. his way.

C'mon think positively most times. Nothing is wrong with people most times, you are just worked up.

Here we go again kids playing game till 12am and to you its ok baa? I just spoke about these not long ago a child you refused to train will train you in hard way as a parent.

The OP is not saying his uncle should be harsh to his kids but discipline is very important in child life throw away discipline and throw away your peace.

6 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by MayorWhales: 9:02am On Dec 20, 2021
motymop:

Comrade Na K.O you give am so grin

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by philus66(m): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:

I'm a proponent of positive thinking, but I also like facing reality. When you still have kids what you do to them is plant a good seed in them of character, discipline, attitude etc, don't just leave them to their choices take your time and deliberately plant good and positive seed in them. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by GorillaApp(m): 9:04am On Dec 20, 2021
motymop:

Guy you wicked o grin

2 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Coldplay007(f): 9:04am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother..if u waz hear in london, the will refer u to Mental psykatrick ward for stupidity & if u were in Nigeria, they wil nomaly say maybe yor head is not corrrect......the reason why everyone tink u dumb & stewwwpid is becuz how can u teach a grown man how to raise his own kid & how to behave?......u dont like wot u seee. ...u get that hell out...You aint payin his rent!!!!! ((WORDS OF WISDOM)))..no ofeinse!! angry

Lol.. More like (WORDS OF STUPIDITY)..
Exactly why Nigerians bring up the worst behaved children in the UK. You idiotic folks try to mimic the whites that dont beat their children and fail seriously..

You need to know that while Europeans dont beat their children, they have other methods of disciplining children. You folks dont beat your children and dont provide alternative means of disciplining hence your kids end up in gangs and cults.

Those children are headed for destruction and their father is the cause..

8 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by mywells: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2021
King Me by steve faarah
Using kings of the Old Testament as character studies, Steve Farrar examines the critical role a father plays in preparing his son to become a godly man. What separated the good kings from the bad kings was a father who made time commitments to mentor his son, by modeling biblical manhood. Do you want your son to become a man of regal character? Then this book is for you!
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by joshuaidibia(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I went to my uncles home for christmas holiday and what i experienced there was dissapointing

How can a GROWN MAN not control and enforce home traning on his 4 little kids.
He always leave everything for the wife, who is overwhelmed and is not doing a good job either.

The worst part is that he will allow these kids to be awake watching tv till 12 am midnight while he will be playing video games.
If the kid misbehave, i correct them, they start crying loud and this man will always come out and defend them.
He cant command his kids to go to bed, he always beg them.
A grown man begging his kids to go to bed..
Wtfffff
And if you see how big this my incle is you will think he is ufc fighter but at home his children are the boss.

He always talks like he is smart but i feel PITY for him when these Children grow up to be mannerless cult boys, he will be scratching his head asking what did he do wrong.

Some men are not fit to be fathers
some of them are still Baby Adults that cant train their kids.

Jack Almighty. I hail you sir. Weldone. When u born your own you can flog and kick them to sleep by 6pm, till then, LOCK UP

2 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by YorubaEniEgun: 9:05am On Dec 20, 2021
YorubaEniifibu:
were you expecting anything reasonable from all these busybody's
never mind them sha. for their mind now they're making sense
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by ednut1(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2021
Kids might turn out smarter and happier than your kids. Life has no manual
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by LikeAking: 9:06am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I went to my uncles home for christmas holiday and what i experienced there was dissapointing

He always leave everything for the wife, who is overwhelmed and is not doing a good job either.

The worst part is that he will allow these kids to be awake watching tv till 12 am midnight while he will be playing video games.
If the kid misbehave, i correct them, they start crying loud and this man will always come out and defend them.
Wtfffff
And if you see how big this my incle is you will think he is ufc fighter but at home his children are the boss.

He always talks like he is smart but i feel PITY for him when these Children grow up to be mannerless cult boys, he will be scratching his head asking what did he do wrong.

Those kids will grow up been good and great kids. OP na u lack home training, when u go to Rome behave like a Roman. Thats a golden rule.

No be ur house, free them.

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Awise09(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:

from the way you type I can see that that uncle and you are thesame.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by joshuaidibia(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

And when the next generation of kids start acting wild, having sex and doing drugs early.
You people will be the first to blame parents for poor parenting.
Bunch of confused animals

See, I grew up going to deeper life church. Some of the pastors kids back then that were in choir are big time drug addicts now. Some of the kids my dad used to use as good example for us back then I dey see them for YKC junction with nothing to do, just looking at who's passing. One is mentally unstable, one girl that preaches with JW is a single mother with two kids from different men, and this is the girl we all thought was very good. Omo, life no be as u see am o. Some of these kids you're complaining of won't get easily carried away by the things of the world. LIFE NO BALANCE
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by iLite4all(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2021
na y e must be me and my family only
Even mad peeps don dey knock door like this
Wtf
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by YorubaEniifibu: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2021
YorubaEniEgun:
never mind them sha. for their mind now they're making sense
allow them to exercise their little brains
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by LikeAking: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2021
Coldplay007:

Lol.. More like (WORDS OF STUPIDITY)..
Exactly why Nigerians bring up the worst behaved children in the UK. You idiotic folks try to mimic the whites that dont beat their children and fail seriously..

You need to know that while Europeans dont beat their children, they have other methods of disciplining children. You folks dont beat your children and dont provide alternative means of disciplining hence your kids end up in gangs and cults.

Those children are headed for destruction and their father is the cause..

U wey dem beat, are u betta than one on the average Naija celebs?

Calm down its not by beating. Any mad man can beat.

The kids dem no beat or beat too much do better in life.

Go check am.

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by AfonjaConehead: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2021
YorubaEniifibu yorubaEniEgun:
two both of you plan am,abi? grin
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by chudez0147(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:

DamnNigga
Isoright

You are a real g!
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Babaken(m): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2021
Truvelisback:
Abeg, leave am. Na him kids. Na him understand them.
better speak out now tomorrow when things get out of hands is the same his family members he will run to.

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by YorubaEniEgun: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2021
YorubaEniifibu:
allow them to exercise their little brains
it's allowed. the little their brain can comprehend
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by mmsen: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Why does anyone have 4 kids in the 21st century is my question?

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Watty26: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Parents must ensure some level of disciplines. When a kids are not well trained definitely the negative effects are obvious.
Goodlyhrt:

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Midastorch(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Wtfffff

Oga go back to your house na Christmas you go spend no be tutorial you go do....Be ause you father is a wicked man and you gree up in wickedness you think it is normal....leave your uncle and his family alone... nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Nairalander Weds A Nairalander / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience / Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.