Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

My Ex All Over Me Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex All Over Me Again (2260 Views)

Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me / See What My Ex-girlfriend Served Me For Breakfast - Photos / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex All Over Me Again by Abejide2021(m): 4:40am On Dec 20, 2021
Please house i need your genuine help �
I dated a lady for 7years after which she took another man home in the name that her spiritual father said that the one she married now is best for her. I congratulated her and i move on with life, she got married and after a year i got married too.
But the issue now is that she suddenly appear and started pleading for my forgiveness and i assured her that i have forgiven and i hold nothing against her but to my surprise i started receiving some love messages from her "i regret my action" "You are my first love and i still love you" and the likes.

she is now requesting to visit my family for this chrismass should i welcome her or simply give her the socker of her life by telling i don't want her presence in my home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 20, 2021
If you are married and you still don’t know how to handle petty cases like this, You have no business getting married.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by Shehu30: 4:50am On Dec 20, 2021
Don't allow her to ruin your home,cut all ties with her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by chatinent: 4:54am On Dec 20, 2021
That message came because you responded thank you to her love messages, or in line.

The best you can do for your life and your beautiful wife is snub that spiritual nonsense of an ex for life!

8 Likes

Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by Kobicove(m): 4:57am On Dec 20, 2021
Tell her to bring her family along when coming for the visit

8 Likes

Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by skywalker240(m): 5:01am On Dec 20, 2021
Please protect your marraige, and shun that holier than thou hypocritic ex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by Slurity(m): 5:07am On Dec 20, 2021
I always taught that marriage is for adult o
Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Your ex is sending you (a now-married man) love messages and wants to visit your family, and you're asking if you should welcome her. Why don't you kuku give her a room in your home? Mtcheew, if you don't cut her off angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by ahnie: 5:28am On Dec 20, 2021
My baby follow my command like zombie
Get down on me with your coca body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:29am On Dec 20, 2021
Do away with her,cut all communications.you might be heading for destruction if you do not need this advise
Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by slimjohn2k5: 5:36am On Dec 20, 2021
Advise yourself
Will you go visit her in her husband house?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by BlackfireX: 5:57am On Dec 20, 2021
This op na mumu o

She wants to come to your household and you don't know this is father Xmas gift to you.. after banging your loosed wife puuusy in the other room, you can go to your first love whose wet tight puuuusy is waiting for you and bang her with 7 years aggression, and when your jealous wife catches her succckking ya diiiccck ...simply ask her to join the 3some .

I hope I have answered your question p
Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:16am On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:
This op na mumu o

She wants to come to your household and you don't know this is father Xmas gift to you.. after banging your loosed wife puuusy in the other room, you can go to your first love whose wet tight puuuusy is waiting for you and bang her with 7 years aggression, and when your jealous wife catches her succckking ya diiiccck ...simply ask her to join the 3some .

I hope I have answered your question p

People dey this Nairaland o shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by daddytime(m): 6:28am On Dec 20, 2021
Do you want to welcome trouble into your home?

I pity your innocent wife.

What's difficult in telling her to mind her husband and family while you also learn to mind yours by allowing an "ex" to remain an "ex".

Most times, na we dey use our own hand carry wahala put for our head or pocket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 20, 2021
In my opinion
I'd say you can let her visit. But treat her very casually .. like a stranger ... so she'll know what she missed out

You should be very affectionate to your wife when she visits . Show her how happy your home is . But do all this with the permission of your wife

I believe she'll cry when she gets back.

There are many ways to break people
Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by bigcee(m): 7:22am On Dec 20, 2021
How can we advice someone that doesn't have sense.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by Sonnobax15(m): 7:36am On Dec 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
Characters full this life oh....

This op,you sure say you don move on with your life after she left you at all? undecided.

Op,for the sake of your sanity and peace of mind in your family,tell her not to visit your family undecided. She no even get shame self undecided. She no dey reason how your family members go treat her? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 20, 2021
Abejide2021:
I dated a lady for 7years after which she took another man home in the name that her spiritual father said that the one she married now is best for her. I congratulated her and i move on with life, she got married and after a year i got married too.
But the issue now is that she suddenly appear and started pleading for my forgiveness and i assured her that i have forgiven and i hold nothing against her but to my surprise i started receiving some love messages from her "i regret my action" "You are my first love and i still love you" and the likes.

she is now requesting to visit my family for this chrismass should i welcome her or simply give her the socker of her life by telling i don't want her presence in my home.

book a hotel space, invite her to come over... fvck her like crazy and move on... make sure you take burantashi or tramadol before the knacking.
Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by Sonnobax15(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2021
Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by Moeman: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2021
swallow red pill and know peace....op run like d wind
Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by Harrykn: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2021
So you cannot take a simple Action without disturbing us.
Op you know what is good for you and your family no be me go tell you Wetin you go do.
If nah me o I for tell am mek we book hotel because I’m not looking towards having a happy home and peace of mind
Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2021
See Jamb question. Alele comot for my house.
Abejide2021:

Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by Kriss216: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2021
Carchoice:
If you are married and you still don’t know how to handle petty cases like this, You have no business getting married.

God bless you.

Come and marry my girlfriend.
Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by Austeeenxx: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
With all due respect sir, you don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by NoGirlfriend: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
U are asking us if u shud welkom her?
My broda welkom her. Take her straight to ya matrimonial bed. Lash her there.
Ewu awusa!
Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by Haywhymido(m): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Abejide2021:

if she is the one in your shoes do you think she will give you a soft landing Use your head and don't allow her back into your life.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by Sammy101111(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bro run for your life you want her to poison or put juju for your house and destroy your family . this hoes are not Loyal you left you what is she looking for tell her you dont esnt her to text you again . bro you made md upset this morning oh you have you own wife why are you still communicating with your ex for what dont make your wife regret marrying you . you think to have a happy home is easy face your wife and take care of her block that hoe your ex and tell her you are married she should free you if she insist when she call give your wife phone to insult her wella

1 Like

Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by ikennamadu1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

People dey this Nairaland o shocked

You suppose know say that guy naa original mad man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by valdes00(m): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
Invite her over to ur ouse so she can have xmas lunch with ur family since u are so ssttuppeed nt to knw whats right frm wrong...

1 Like

Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by hismerhill(m): 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Op are u from osun state Ilesha.
Re: My Ex All Over Me Again by Opeyemiextra(f): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
The only way you won't have regrets from this issue is that you be clear with her. Let her know your stand (and mean it) because until she does, she will keep disturbing you. This is how some marriages get destroyed. If you love your family, do the right thing.

You weren't good for her after 7 years together so what should make you good now. Has she seen otherwise? Regardless, she is married and you are married too. Let each face his family.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What My Boyfriend Is Hiding From Me Is Heartbreaking / Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife / Have You Been Heartbroken Before ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.