Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

What My Boyfriend Is Hiding From Me Is Heartbreaking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Boyfriend Is Hiding From Me Is Heartbreaking (2258 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / Here Is What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Boyfriend Is Hiding From Me Is Heartbreaking by InspiredGene: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
Good evening,

Please share my story I need advise. I met Avi on Instagram last month, January 18 to be precise ..

He was everything I wanted in a man , we video called and texted each other everyday , I thought I knew him cos we spoke about it all ( from friendship to relationship and marriage) even before we met physically in person I had already fallen in love with him because he was so nice and there for me.

Avi was a church person and very Godfearing, February 2 the following month we saw physically cos we got tired of the online romance, I went to his house and we had...

https://livelystones.ng/2022/02/28/true-life-story-what-my-boyfriend-is-hiding-from-me-is-heartbreaking/

Re: What My Boyfriend Is Hiding From Me Is Heartbreaking by helinues: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
So all the posts you have been reading on this forum are half post right?

if you can't post the full story here, la click..... You should know the rest

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Boyfriend Is Hiding From Me Is Heartbreaking by Stephen0mozzy: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: What My Boyfriend Is Hiding From Me Is Heartbreaking by Stephen0mozzy: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
C0ck and Bull stori...

1 Like

Re: What My Boyfriend Is Hiding From Me Is Heartbreaking by CrazyBen(m): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
La click la woto woto
Re: What My Boyfriend Is Hiding From Me Is Heartbreaking by Deltavariant(m): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
InspiredGene:
Good evening,

Please share my story I need advise. I met Avi on Instagram last month, January 18 to be precise ..

He was everything I wanted in a man , we video called and texted each other everyday , I thought I knew him cos we spoke about it all ( from friendship to relationship and marriage) even before we met physically in person I had already fallen in love with him because he was so nice and there for me.

Avi was a church person and very Godfearing, February 2 the following month we saw physically cos we got tired of the online romance, I went to his house and we had...

https://livelystones.ng/2022/02/28/true-life-story-what-my-boyfriend-is-hiding-from-me-is-heartbreaking/
WAP, we are nothing but pencils in the hands of our creator...
Re: What My Boyfriend Is Hiding From Me Is Heartbreaking by Kobojunkie: 12:09am On Mar 01, 2022
InspiredGene:
Good evening,

Literally only a month and about a week since you met this guy and you already believe him to be the one for you? I am moved to ask you to seek professional mental health counseling cause your behavior is what is off in all of this.. undecided
Re: What My Boyfriend Is Hiding From Me Is Heartbreaking by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2022
La click la fall down and die
Re: What My Boyfriend Is Hiding From Me Is Heartbreaking by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2022
La click la vote tinubu
Re: What My Boyfriend Is Hiding From Me Is Heartbreaking by Whazar(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2022
helinues:
So all the posts you have been reading on this forum are half post right?

if you can't post the full story here, la click..... You should know the rest
La bend
Re: What My Boyfriend Is Hiding From Me Is Heartbreaking by Josbreed: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
If you know that you can't give full gist berra gettat! If I go copy am now come post am here una go shout"it is not fair","nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh". Mark my moniker, next time I see this kind of post, I will copy and paste here without any compunction.

(1) (Reply)

See Ritualists Den Where Most Politicians And Billionaires Go For Rituals / “I Can Cook And Clean” – Nigerian Lady Proposes Love To Anonymous Man In Public / Have You Been Heartbroken Before ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.