Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,005 members, 7,953,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) (29630 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
mafmag:

Cursed and imbecilic pikin embarassed
Lol..

The truth is bitter.. grin
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
TenQ:

I have a friend who have done IVF four different times and unsuccessful. I've heard of someone who did nine unsuccessful IVF. God isn't against medical intervention for even at the end of the day, it is God who heals!
Even at that, those who did IVF, need indicate they did so in their stories.. undecided
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nadaken:
why are you full of hate

Why are you sad with good news

If he did ivf na your money e take do am
There's nothing like hate in saying the truth..

Am very very happy for them..

Why should I not be?

The truth still remains..

Most of the people..

Especially the religious..

Would not tell others the truth..

Of how they were able to conceive..

Ask them and you you would hear..

It's the Lord's doing..

How is that going to help..

The next couple looking for the fruit of the womb?
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Prenonjebose:
Congratulations. God bless the family. God bless as many as desire this blessing
Tell them their is IVF and other methods out there especially Adoption. undecided
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
pweeryambre:

I had twins after 4 years, but that's because I'm a twin myself and my younger ones are twins too. So its genetical.
So quads are genetic in this case, after 19 years of not even single birth? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
TenQ:

I have a friend who have done IVF four different times and unsuccessful. I've heard of someone who did nine unsuccessful IVF. God isn't against medical intervention for even at the end of the day, it is God who heals!
I never said God is not involved..

But what stops them from telling others..

How they were able to conceive?

How is telling them..

It's the Lord's doing..

Going to help their cause?
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Gunayo:
Are you saying God can't do it without lVF? My God can do the impossible and the unimaginable.l don't know about your own
God doing it without human intervention is different from using IVF to do it. undecided
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jokerman:

God is bigger than IVF..... Abraham gave birth before the invention of IVF....
Yeah?

Just name how many couples..

That born Triplets..

After 8 years of barreness..

That achieved it..

WITHOUT the wonders of modern science.. grin
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
ImaIma1:
Even with IVF it is a miracle, because IVF fails too...ask Adesuwa.
I agree that IVF is a miracle but intentionally withholding the path taken to reaching said miracle, is Dishonest, plain and simple. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Curious345: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
jospepper:
what's the drug please

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Curious345: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
UTILITYMAY:

What's the name of the drug?

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Youngmolis: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wow! Nothing is impossible to god almighty...on god i believe?
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by dionma: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
IVF things. If you know, you know
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Ola17: 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
salesman82:
There are a few things one needs to take note off while dealing with this case. The process of their breakthrough and the information passed out to others regarding it. Without a doubt, the use of fertility drugs was at play and not necessarily IVF. Witholding this information can delay millions of others recieving the very same breakthrough they themselves got. Most churches would not allow those giving testimonies to disclose this part when they climb a pulpit to share of what has happened (I work for churches at the highest levels on earth). A few churhces have banned people who refused to altar their story from testifying on their pulpits. There is absolutely nothing wrong with IVF and Fertility drugs and getting a child via that route does not deny God of his workings in a life. It doesn't also make those who had kids via this route of less faith in God. Let's tell the truth at all times and not twist narratives. God has already made a way. To those who are saying IVF doesn't always work, to paraphrase the counter argument would be to say that minus IVF, almost all of these families would never have had a child. Give honour to whom it is due, which is the medical field which worked via the knowledge given to them by God to achieve such results.

Unfortunately most churches in Nigeria thrive on the ignorance of their members.
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by saintjimos(m): 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
Congratulations pastor Anny

You are a great teacher
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Dreamhighnow(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Congratulations to them..

Am sure he would forget to mention the wonders of IVF..

All the dedications of the doctors..

And the wonders of modern medical sciences..

Would be drowned under the chorus of Hallelujah! shocked

Some have used the best hospitals and also ivf stuffs without success

Hallelujah is inevitable
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Igahbarr: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
This is a typical example of the saying that ' monkey de work, bamboo de chop. Doctors did all they could to ensure that the IVF worked, at the end, it was the pastor who was unaware of the battle that is receiving the glory. Anyway, congratulations to the couples. May God protect the children .

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I agree that IVF is a miracle but intentionally withholding the path taken to reaching said miracle, is Dishonest, plain and simple. undecided

I don't think they are supposed to say "thank God for out miracle babies. They were born through IVF". It's not for the world to know if I gave birth via CS, vaginal, with the help of IVF, etc.

It won't be a secret from family and close friends and those are who matter. Besides I personally know 3 people who tried IVF and it failed after all the money spent.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by tfelicityk(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
God is Great...
Congratulations to the pastor and his household
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dreamhighnow:

Some have used the best hospitals and also ivf stuffs without success

Hallelujah is inevitable

Exactly! My family friend was told by one of the best doctors in one of the best centres that she wouldn't be able to carry the baby even if she tried IVF. She ended up getting pregnant and giving birth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
I'll jump on this bandwagon. Without IVF or fertility drugs, over 98% of these families won't have acived their results. Read my previous thread so you'll know I'm not one who isn't into miracles, but it is time we called a spade a spade. If they had to tell you the full story, fertility treatment was in the picture frame.

[qu weote author=ImaIma1 post=108666168]

I don't think they are supposed to say "thank God for out miracle babies. They were born through IVF". It's not for the world to know if I gave birth via CS, vaginal, with the help of IVF, etc.

It won't be a secret from family and close friends and those are who matter. Besides I personally know 3 people who tried IVF and it failed after all the money spent.[/quote]
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
ImaIma1:
1. I don't think they are supposed to say "thank God for out miracle babies. They were born through IVF". It's not for the world to know if I gave birth via CS, vaginal, with the help of IVF, etc.

It won't be a secret from family and close friends and those are who matter. Besides I personally know 3 people who tried IVF and it failed after all the money spent.
Actually, when announcing their story, they should have announced the source of their miracle clearly for all to know. undecided

If their intention was to keep parts of the story to themselves, then why bother telling anyone about the whole thing at all? This is dishonest undecided

IVF is a generic name used to refer to a slew of methods available on the market today, including surrogacy and adoption. If one method does not work, simply try another undecided
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by ifko: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
descarado:

It is human invention called IVF.
Celebrate those who invented and made it what it is today you humans filled with denials and envy.

We will rush to grab all other countries spent millions of dollars on research, trial and errors to make spanning centuries or decades but when it's time to acknowledge such, we will start yarning dust. No be the same people give you bible?
Black man don't have shame.
Since u started your hallucination, what have u invented??
Mumu atheist
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
ImaIma1:
Exactly! My family friend was told by one of the best doctors in one of the best centres that she wouldn't be able to carry the baby even if she tried IVF. She ended up getting pregnant and giving birth.
IVF is a generic name used to refer to a slew of methods available on the market today, including surrogacy and adoption. If one method does not work, simply try another. undecided
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by luvyaself95(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
Happy for them cheesy
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by NobleRace: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Congratulations to them..

Am sure he would forget to mention the wonders of IVF..

All the dedications of the doctors..

And the wonders of modern medical sciences..

Would be drowned under the chorus of Hallelujah! shocked

Come on shift!

IVF put 4 babies in one woman at the same time? Miracles still exist. Our God is a miracle working God. IVF ko.
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Cookie14: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Forget it..

Multiple births..

After years of childlessness..

Is ALWAYS due to IVF or IUI..

Triplets and quadriplets?

Not one..

Not two?

Which kind miracle?

This is how pple conclude when you get ur breakthrough, they always imagine how it's impossible for you to make it just like that( in their terms) forgetting years of labour and lack. May God use our stories as wonders to even pple who dont know us like this.
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
NobleRace:
Come on shift!

IVF put 4 babies in one woman at the same time? Miracles still exist. Our God is a miracle working God. IVF ko.
Did you know that God's miracle also makes some Eunuchs from birth, some Eunuchs in life as well? undecided
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by NobleRace: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did you know that God's miracle also makes some Eunuchs from birth, some Eunuchs in life as well? undecided

You're someone who sees only through logic. These matters are beyond you. The world isn't a logical world. It's a spiritual world.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by mywells: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lol bros pls don't burst my head i beg.
Lalami3232:
What God cannot do does not exist. Congratulations sir, I'm so so happy for you. But sir, I wish to advise you on something oooo, no vex sir. Abeg, try go for DNA test, E get why I dey advise you like that. Except say na through IVF sha, but if not DnA test dey important oooo, before you go carry deacon pikin grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "if no be you disvirgin women of nowadays, try gather money and go for DNA test ooooo. Pussy no be like Whatsapp wey get LASTSEEN"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony / Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.