Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) (29130 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
ImaIma1:
1. Well, I haven't heard a testimony given where all the details were mentioned. Like "thank God for my new car, I bought it from the profit I made from my container that landed 3 months ago", or "Thank God for safe delivery, I delivered via CS". You say only what is important.

2. Anyone who wants to know the full details can ask personally. Babies are miracles whether via IVF, surrogacy, adoption, etc.

3. But this is Nairaland where most people don't reason like people in the real world. So I'm not surprised at the responses. When they experience the pain and expenses of IVF and come out with one baby, they will praise God.
1. So you are saying that the format for testimonies in your churches generally don't demand honesty on the part of those telling them, is that it? undecided

2. So, the truth to these testimonies can only be obtained with further probing? undecided

3. Unbelievers also experience the pain and expenses of IVF, yet they don't go around advertising it as miracles without including the important detail of the source. What concerns me and so many others is why churchians tend to be more Dishonest in their reveals than the unbelievers who experience the same hardships in this. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
TenQ:
He is not my Pastor!
My mistake! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. So you are saying that the format for testimonies in your churches generally don't demand honesty on the part of those telling them, is that it? undecided

2. So, the truth to these testimonies can only be obtained with further probing? undecided

3. Unbelievers also experience the pain and expenses of IVF, yet they don't go around advertising it as miracles without including the important detail of the source. What concerns me and so many others is why churchians tend to be more Dishonest in their reveals than the unbelievers who experience the same hardships in this. undecided

It's not dishonesty. Why don't they go ahead and highlight how they were having sex; the positions and frequency and give us full details. At least they are being truthful and giving full disclosure? Why hide any detail?

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
ImaIma1:
It's not dishonesty. Why don't they go ahead and highlight how they were having sex; the positions and frequency and give us full details. At least they are being truthful and giving full disclosure? Why hide any detail?
Why highlight sex when the miracle was not sourced through sex? A simple mention the IVF path was taken to securing the miracle would suffice. Refusing to include the important detail amounts to lying by omission. undecided
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why highlight sex when the miracle was not sourced through sex? A simple mention the IVF path was taken to securing the miracle would suffice. undecided

If they have the baby through the conception route, can they as well tell us the positions they used?

The point is that these people have been waiting to have a child for 19years. These babies are their miracles. It might not be a miracle to you, but it is to them. They don't need people to belittle their miracle.

When we are not in a situation, we act like we are expert at it and how it should be handled. People who have tried IVF and it failed will be in a better position to tell you that it is a miracle. Maybe then, you will stop judging.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
salesman82:

I'll jump on this bandwagon. Without IVF or fertility drugs, over 98% of these families won't have acived their results. Read my previous thread so you'll know I'm not one who isn't into miracles, but it is time we called a spade a spade. If they had to tell you the full story, fertility treatment was in the picture frame.

[qu weote author=ImaIma1 post=108666168]

Where did you get this statistics? You just came up with it to hammer in your point. We are quick to judge when we have no experience of what we talk about.

I have someone that has done IVF 3 times and it has failed. If she tries it again and it works out, try to convince her that it's not a miracle. After the fertility treatment, where does the child come from? Did the doctor create it. As the child grows in the womb without deformity, is it by their power?

And it's not the business of the world to know that they were through IVF. Anyone that wants to know full details can approach the couple. Besides, it won't be hidden from friends and family.

But no, we feel we are entitled to every information somehow so that we can bring out our gowns and wigs to judge. We are not o.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid I don't have access to that link at all. Is there another non subscription source that I can access the video on instead.. undecided

Thomas
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Ifyzidane: 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Congratulations sir/madam
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
ImaIma1:
1. If they have the baby through the conception route, can they as well tell us the positions they used?

2. The point is that these people have been waiting to have a child for 19years. These babies are their miracles. It might not be a miracle to you, but it is to them. They don't need people to belittle their miracle.

3. When we are not in a situation, we act like we are expert at it and how it should be handled. People who have tried IVF and it failed will be in a better position to tell you that it is a miracle. Maybe then, you will stop judging.
1. If they feel the position is of importance, I don't see why they would want to exclude that detail. undecided

2. Instead the point is that failing the reveal the crucial detail of their miracle is lie by omission, a dishonest tactic. They belittle their own miracle by keeping that detail out of their own reveal. undecided

3. Again, it isn't just you churchians that try IVF and experience failures. The entire world does... that is the more reason why it is best not to omit these things things order to show the world that your beliefs are at least not built on lies and manipulation of obvious truths. undecided
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
ImaIma1:
Thomas
Who again is Thomas? undecided
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Congratulations to them..

Am sure he would forget to mention the wonders of IVF..

All the dedications of the doctors..

And the wonders of modern medical sciences..

Would be drowned under the chorus of Hallelujah! shocked
abeg this ivf is it really working and how much e dey cost Because I won suggest for a sis wey don dey 6yrs without a child ,but I think the husband is the prob
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. If they feel the position is of importance, I don't see why they would want to exclude that detail. undecided

2. Instead the point is that failing the reveal the crucial detail of their miracle is lie by omission, a dishonest tactic. They belittle their own miracle by keeping that detail out of their own reveal. undecided

3. Again, it isn't just you churchians that try IVF and experience failures. The entire world does... that is the more reason why it is best not to omit these things things order to show the world that your beliefs are at least not built on lies and manipulation of obvious truths. undecided

For you, this is a fight against Christians or "churchians" as you call them. That it where your problem is.

Whether Christian or pagan, you are not entitled to every information about people's lives. They can tell their stories to who they choose to while judginas like you can continue to do what you do best.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
xynniey:

Well, its live service replay. Since you are looking for evidence perhaps you should find other means to get the info. I have given you a link.

Don't waste your time. He's not looking for clarity. He's looking for where to punch holes. Besides, he is not happy that you have shamed his argument, but would rather want to stick to his assumption that they kept the information a secret.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hathor5:

grin

Or "we just had twins...it was via missionary style" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
ImaIma1:
1. For you, this is a fight against Christians or "churchians" as you call them. That it where your problem is.

2. Whether Christian or pagan, you are not entitled to every information about people's lives. They can tell their stories to who they choose to while judginas like you can continue to do what you do best.
1. There is no fight except one you are imagining yourself to be in there. undecided

2. No one's asking them to divulge their entire life story here, only that the important details not be omitted - it is dishonest not to. undecided
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Hathor5(f): 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
ImaIma1:

Or "we just had twins...it was via missionary style" cheesy

cheesy cheesy

I really enjoyed reading your views on the topic today. You are a very empathetic person. I loved it when you said that every baby is a miracle to their parents.

I was quite ignorant too in the past. Until I heard how hard it can be to have a baby with IVF. I know two couples who have been trying for years. One has been successful after years, the other one is still trying, has been trying for almost a decade now.

It's like saying that recovering from cancer is nothing just because modern medicine was involved. It's still a miracle considering that many people do not recover despite the best treatments and free healthcare.
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. There is no fight except one you are imagining yourself to be in there. undecided

2. No one's asking them to divulge their entire life story here, only that the important details not be omitted - it is dishonest not to. undecided

Ok. You can create a hashtag for awareness that anyone who goes through IVF must divulge to you and your likes before calling it a miracle.
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hathor5:

cheesy cheesy

I really enjoyed reading your views on the topic today. You are a very empathetic person. I loved it when you said that every baby is a miracle to their parents.

I was quite ignorant too in the past. Until I heard how hard it can be to have a baby with IVF. I know two couples who have been trying for years. One has been successful after years, the other one is still trying, has been trying for almost a decade now.

It's like saying that recovering from cancer is nothing just because modern medicine was involved. It's still a miracle considering that many people do not recover despite the best treatments and free healthcare.

It's typical for us a humans to judge from afar when we are not in a situation. We are so good at it. I learnt a very long time ago how not to judge, and that has helped me see matters clearly without bias or prejudice.

But many Nairalanders have perfected the act of judging and making people's business theirs and feeling entitled to them. Some, especially one, do not have the ability to empathize. May God open their eyes of their minds cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Ihuomanice1(f): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Congratulations to you Pastor
Indeed God is great

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
ImaIma1:
Ok. You can create a hashtag for awareness that anyone who goes through IVF must divulge to you and your likes before calling it a miracle.
Or I could simply continue informing the average churchians I meet right here on nairaland so they can be more honest when they go make an announcements of the kind of their own. undecided
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Or I could simply continue informing the average churchians I meet right here on nairaland so they can be more honest when they go make an announcements of the kind of their own. undecided

You have a wider audience on Twitter, well except your views can only be expressed in the confines of Nairaland where any garbage can be accepted. You can stick to your Nairaland. That's fine.
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
ImaIma1:
you have a wider audience on Twitter, well except your views can only be expressed in the confines of Nairaland where any garbage can be accepted.
i am not on social media. I have been on nairaland forum for a while and found it reasonable as effective at reaching an audience of Nigerians. undecided
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
i am not on social media. I have been on nairaland forum for a while and found it reasonable as effective at reaching an audience of Nigerians. undecided

No wonder. You should try Twitter and expand your thinking. Being on NL alone does not help the IQ.

Good luck.
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
ImaIma1:
No wonder. You should try Twitter and expand your thinking. Being on NL alone does not help the IQ.

Good luck.
If I needed to expand my thinking, I read books instead. undecided

Social media does not help your IQ, instead it increases level of noise you deal with in your regular life. My being here on nairaland is not to impact my intelligence or IQ in anyway undecided
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 12:08am On Dec 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If I needed to expand my thinking, I read books instead. undecided

Social media does not help your IQ, instead it increases level of noise you deal with in your regular life. My being here on nairaland is not to impact my intelligence or IQ in anyway undecided

I said what I said.

Read all the books you want. Apparently, it hasn't helped much. You might need to change strategy. Change is constant. So that we can stop seeing close minded and "un-empathetic" comments from you.

But what do I know...you are already set in your ways and change might be hard for you.

Bon nuit
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 12:11am On Dec 21, 2021
ImaIma1:
I said what I said.

Read all the books you want. Apparently, it hasn't helped much. You might need to change strategy. Change is constant. So that we can stop seeing close minded and "un-empathetic" comments from you.

But what do I know...you are already set in your ways and change might be hard for you.
Not a single one of my comments in this or any other topic can be described as 'unempathetic' . undecided

The fact that one experiences difficulty were obtaining a child is concerned does not provide one excuse for dishonesty when giving one of your testimonies. Honesty is one of hallmarks of the Christian living. And commonsense is it should apply in all of our dealings, no exceptions. undecided
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 12:18am On Dec 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Not a single one of my comments in this or any other topic can be described as 'unempathetic' . undecided

The fact that one experiences difficulty were obtaining a child is concerned does not provide one excuse for dishonesty when giving one of your testimonies. Honesty is one of hallmarks of the Christian living. And commonsense is it should apply in all of our dealings, no exceptions. undecided

Dishonesty indeed. Amebo.
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 12:20am On Dec 21, 2021
ImaIma1:
Dishonesty indeed. Amebo.
For future, learn to check your emotions at the door before you engage in conversation. That way you can maybe more intelligently argue whatever it is you have to say without the disconnected references. undecided
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 12:25am On Dec 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
For future, learn to check your emotions at the door before you engage in conversation. That way you can maybe more intelligently argue whatever it is you have to say without the disconnected references. undecided

Amebo
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 12:29am On Dec 21, 2021
ImaIma1:
Amebo
undecided
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by MacAnalytic: 6:13am On Dec 21, 2021
Thanks for pointing it out.
DarkJeddi:
Congratulations to them..
Am sure he would forget to mention the wonders of IVF..
All the dedications of the doctors..
And the wonders of modern medical sciences..
Would be drowned under the chorus of Hallelujah! shocked
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by GetMeRight: 7:35am On Dec 21, 2021
NobleRace:

Yes. Ignorant people see them so until they die and discover that there's more to life than whàt they see on earth.

You or one of your brainwashed fellows died and came back to tell us that? You die, you ended. Those who brought religions to you even moved away from it many years ago. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Type Of Marriage Does God Recognise? Traditional, Court Or Church? / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? / How God Delivered Me From Self-service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.