Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) (29127 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Racoon(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Curious345:
Beautiful.
These is a drug that can help a couple have multiple babies after intercourse..
Ejima/ twins is No more a thing of luck.
You can have it if you want.
What drug is that? lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by lomprico(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
IVF
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by SurvivorM(f): 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wow, we thank God
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Why did they not mention IVF .......... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by surrogatesng: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
Its surrogacy.To learn more www/nigeriansurrogates.com
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by mafmag(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Congratulations to them..

Am sure he would forget to mention the wonders of IVF..

All the dedications of the doctors..

And the wonders of modern medical sciences..

Would be drowned under the chorus of Hallelujah! shocked

Cursed and imbecilic pikin embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by nachisunday(m): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
@Nairaland forum it's like you guys are f*cking slow with the updated topics thread in minute, not like the opera news i keep up to mysef on early reading #nairalandimprove pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Curious345: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What drug is that? lipsrsealed

1 Share

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by ckvemgbia(m): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
As I said before, God's miracle also makes some Eunuchs from birth, some Eunuchs in life as well.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Seun360(m): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Of course this was achieved with IVF..

Any multiple birth..

After years of childlessness..

Is a result of IVF..

They won't say that one.

Only tell the world what they want people to hear.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by BigYash: 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
descarado:

It is human invention called IVF.
Celebrate those who invented and made it what it is today you humans filled with denials and envy.

We will rush to grab all other countries spent millions of dollars on research, trial and errors to make spanning centuries or decades but when it's time to acknowledge such, we will start yarning dust. No be the same people give you bible?
Black man don't have shame.
Your mouth no good I swear. grin You wan use laugh injure me bros.
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by ModelLook(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Miracle Babies. Reminds me of couples battling with Infertility we usually help with Natural Regenerative Medicine and after being on the therapy, they give birth too.

Natural Regenerative Medicine/Therapy works too.
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by nachisunday(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
surrogatesng:
Its surrogacy.To learn more www/nigeriansurrogates.com
not only surrogacy. If surrogacy it is why is the husband still around with his wife,they are to share the bby
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by playapayaski: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
19 what? Wow
But why wait for a woman for 19yrs to gimme kids, when I know she won't last 19months with me when I am broke or poor..
Marriage after 1yr6mons no child I'm outta here.. good he was patient tho, what if it didn't come, can't take such risk as a man, NEVER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
DarkJeddi:

This is so stale!

None of this would have worked if God wasn’t involved or didn’t give Scientists and doctors the wisdom to go about it !!!!

Get wisdom!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by ModelLook(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Miracle Babies. Reminds me of couples battling with Infertility we usually help with Natural Regenerative Medicine and after being on the therapy, they give birth too.

Natural Regenerative Medicine/Therapy works too.

Not expensive compared to IVF. IVF is bloody expensive. I remember a former patient of mine whom I placed on Natural Regenerative Medicine/Therapy kept on complaining of the costs of IVF. Accroding to her, it's too expensive and the stress involved is crazy.

One other patient of mine got Free IVF with Nordecia Fertility Clinic (a foundation sponsored them) but they were reluctant to go. They husband called Mee and opened up on their fertility issues.

I pitied him and his wife and placed them both on Natural Regenerative Medicine for two months. Wife conceived on the third month.

Long story cut short, after a year, they gave birth to a baby boy.

Abeg, I want to go and eat and study.
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Gunayo(m): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nadaken:
why are you full of hate

Why are you sad with good news

If he did ivf na your money e take do am
Help me ask am.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Awkabigboy: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
descarado:

It is human invention called IVF.
Celebrate those who invented and made it what it is today you humans filled with denials and envy.

We will rush to grab all other countries spent millions of dollars on research, trial and errors to make spanning centuries or decades but when it's time to acknowledge such, we will start yarning dust. No be the same people give you bible?
Black man don't have shame.
Well stated

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by holuwajobar(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
playapayaski:
19 what? Wow
But why wait for a woman for 19yrs to gimme kids, when I know she won't last 19months with me when I am broke or poor..
Marriage after 1yr6mons no child I'm outta here.. good he was patient tho, what if it didn't come, can't take such risk as a man, NEVER.
what if the problem is from your side ?
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by beautyfunke(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
DarkJeddi:

pls don't limit God, even your own memory is limited

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Awkabigboy: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
mafmag:

You and your generations unborn are the cursed ones, not him

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Gunayo:
Help me ask am.
If he did IVF, he should be honest about it, not pretend the only effort that went into achieving said miracle was cock action. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Etimemy: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Forget it..

Multiple births..

After years of childlessness..

Is ALWAYS due to IVF or IUI..

Triplets and quadriplets?

Not one..
You still doubting God �

Not two?

Which kind miracle?

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by playapayaski: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
That's why I need to go out there to confirm be it her problem or mine, I need to go confirm.. plus they must have done series of health check. I don't believe in the Lord's time is the best on such issues. Thank u

holuwajobar:
what if the problem is from your side ?
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Sermwell(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
mafmag:

Why are you cursing him when he's not even lying??

3 Likes

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
beautyfunke:
pls don't limit God, even your own memory is limited
Leave God out of this! It is Dishonest to tell People only half story. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Agricmoney(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Congrats everything get time.We pray say make e come when we want am

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by Sermwell(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

This is so stale!

None of this would have worked if God wasn’t involved or didn’t give Scientists and doctors the wisdom to go about it !!!!

Get wisdom!

It is also deceptive for them not to mention that it was through IVF!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
3gpvids:

Nah
not always
can you prove it??
Re: Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) by MufasaLion: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
IVF babies? undecided

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) / Which Type Of Marriage Does God Recognise? Traditional, Court Or Church? / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.