Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride (5788 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 20, 2021
A man caused a scene at a wedding reception after he found out that the bride was his girlfriend.

According to reports, the man got an invite to a wedding from one of his friends but got the shock of his life after he attended the wedding and met the wife as the bride.

The man who couldn't hide his disappointment and rage caused a sign at the wedding reception.

In a video sighted by browngh.com, the man who was heartbroken could be seen being carried by one of the security guards at the wedding reception.

The man could be heard shouting as the security man carried him outside of the wedding reception.

The video was first shared on TikTok with the caption:

"He was invited to a wedding and he came to meet his girlfriend as the BRIDE"

Watch the video below:

https://www.browngh.com/man-who-attended-a-wedding-meets-his-girlfriend-as-the-bride-at-the-wedding-ceremony-vdeo/

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by MufasaLion: 7:47am On Dec 20, 2021
This world! grin

Trust nobody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by DjRickyNG: 7:51am On Dec 20, 2021
I'm completely giving up on anything that has to deal wit this gender. Very oblique creature!
Anyway,I think it all lie on who you're having affair wit.
Always keep a reasonable girl because even if u give an idiot d whole world she will still have some stupid reasons to misbehave.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Millimann: 7:54am On Dec 20, 2021
Why was he causing a scene?

Does the lady hold the key to his life?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Sonnobax15(m): 7:55am On Dec 20, 2021
grin
Na wa oh..

Fear woman and live long football club united cheesy. This is usually the outcome of when your woman tells you--"I'll surprise you very soon"

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2021
Relationship na your mate?
His Xmas surprise package came early grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by thorpido(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Odikwa egwu o.
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Seeing ur wife as the bride in another mans wedding, One of the greatest Shock of life.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Hintona(f): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2021
grin

It's allowed. Since he was wasting time, she couldn't wait.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by fati2001(m): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS

OVER TAKING IS ALLOWED..

so make she sit-down dy wait for you? then last last you will classify her that's not ur spec ' or there's this particular thing I can't bear anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Sonnobax15(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2021
fati2001:
CONGRATULATIONS

OVER TAKING IS ALLOWED..
Always dropping senseless comments undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Ahmed0336(m): 7:59am On Dec 20, 2021
Damn!!

This is why it is hard to trust when all you have from the past is evidence why you shouldn't.
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by fati2001(m): 8:00am On Dec 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Always dropping senseless comments undecided

I DON'T NOTICED THIS ONE.
SO YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR COMMITMENT ABOUT WHAT JEON TOLD YOU?

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by gasparpisciotta: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2021
According to Mr righteousness, that is how we will all wake up one day to the most surprising news that rapture took place about a week ago without anyone knowing.

Simply because 99% of the world’s population will not make it
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by JavaScript9091: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2021
What women cannot do does not exist

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Saintmary(f): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2021
I'm sure he has lots of girlfriends.

Where is the polygamy geng?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by McEphiks(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2021
Na so DJ Spaag invite me to go play in an impromptu reception back in 2015 and it turned out it was my girlfriend. Olaitan Rebecca of Ijebu-Ife Ogun state na God go judge you grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by LikeAking: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2021
Buhari regime dey inspire may Nigerians.
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Moeman: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2021
swallow red pill and know peace

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by BigYash: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2021
Good for him.. He missed a deadly bullet. Tell d lucky dude to count his looses and move on..
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by POLYGAMY: 9:17am On Dec 20, 2021
Saintmary:
I'm sure he has lots of girlfriends.

Where is the polygamy geng?
WETIN HAPPEN angry
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Freestainworld(m): 9:37am On Dec 20, 2021
The guy for man up, if them reject you, someone is out there to accept you.
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by potbelly(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2021
Breakfast served... cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Saintmary(f): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2021
POLYGAMY:
WETIN HAPPEN angry

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

Tell the guy to console himself with the rest of his girlfriends naw, why is he embarrassing himself?

Shebi men are polygamous in nature.
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by 7victor(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2021
Women are very wise.

That was how one girl came to me and asked me to come and see her parents.

She said I should marry her.

I said OK, I would meet her parents.

I didn't know she just wanted to make her boyfriend hurry and marry her.

She then went and told the boyfriend I wanted to marry her.

The boyfriend then called me and said that he heard I wanted to marry his girlfriend Ifeoma.

I said yes. He said OK. He said he believed Ifeoma was a wife material that was why I wanted to marry her. I said yes.

Speed speed, the boyfriend rushed to see Ifeoma's parents and marriage date was fixed.

The boyfriend didn't want to lose her to me.

Immediately she achieved her aim, she stopped picking my calls.

I just laughed.

The truth is that you cannot know what game a woman is playing even if you believe she is in love with you.

She could be playing some games to achieve an aim.

Maybe that love, attention and respect she is showing you is a game to get another man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by oracle009(m): 10:59am On Dec 20, 2021
McEphiks:
Na so DJ Spaag invite me to go play in an impromptu reception back in 2015 and it turned out it was my girlfriend. Olaitan Rebecca of Ijebu-Ife Ogun state na God go judge you grin grin grin

I see why she left you grin grin
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Royaltytalks: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2021
If na me be you I go play yeye obituary song that day, just to spoil everybody mood grin grin grin grin grin
McEphiks:

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by pointblank247(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2021
That guy is not active in that lady
's life atall. How could a lady be preparing for a wedding and the boyfriend doesn't know. Remember also that the groom is a friend of the ignored boyfriend.
Something is not very right with the guy
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2021
What is the man headache?

Has the man paid her Bride price for her head before she decided to marry another man that is ready.

Girlfriend is for everyone which will end in one man's house as WIFE.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Fiscus105(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2021
7victor:
Women are very wise.

That was how one girl came to me and asked me to come and see her parents.

She said i should marry her.

I said OK, I would meet her parents.

I didn't know she just wanted to make her boyfriend hurry and marry her.

She then went and told the boyfriend I wanted to marry her.

The boyfriend then called me and said that he heard I wanted to marry his girlfriend Ifeoma.

I said yes. He said OK. He said he believed Ifeoma was a wife material that was why I wanted to marry her. I said yes.

Speed speed, the boyfriend rushed to see Ifeoma's parents and marriage date was fixed.

The boyfriend didn't want to lose her to me.

Immediately she achieved her aim, she stopped picking my calls.

I just laughed.

The truth is that you cannot know what game a woman is playing even if you believe she is in love with you.

She could be playing some games to achieve an aim.

Maybe that love, attention and respect she is showing you is a game to get another man.

You guy always talk about girl and game, is game and cunning are for female alone? As far as I'm concerned, my fellow men had disappointed me far more than females do.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Oluromantic: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Despite the heavy make up, he was still able to recognize her? Maybe the name on the iv or program made that easy sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: A Lady's Boobs Cause Confusion At Computer Village Lagos. / Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness / He Was F$$k!ng My Th!ghs Thinking It Was The Main Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.