Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride (5815 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by NoGirlfriend: 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
Virgina people...
Tueh
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by dammywapes(m): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
Omo shocked
7victor:
Women are very wise.

That was how one girl came to me and asked me to come and see her parents.

She said i should marry her.

I said OK, I would meet her parents.

I didn't know she just wanted to make her boyfriend hurry and marry her.

She then went and told the boyfriend I wanted to marry her.

The boyfriend then called me and said that he heard I wanted to marry his girlfriend Ifeoma.

I said yes. He said OK. He said he believed Ifeoma was a wife material that was why I wanted to marry her. I said yes.

Speed speed, the boyfriend rushed to see Ifeoma's parents and marriage date was fixed.

The boyfriend didn't want to lose her to me.

Immediately she achieved her aim, she stopped picking my calls.

I just laughed.

The truth is that you cannot know what game a woman is playing even if you believe she is in love with you.

She could be playing some games to achieve an aim.

Maybe that love, attention and respect she is showing you is a game to get another man.
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Omini247: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
MufasaLion:
This world! grin

Trust nobody.
Your own na to run comment first
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Totilopussylick(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Millimann:
Why was he causing a scene?

Does the lady hold the key to his life?
cheesy She has the keys to his heart tongue tongue
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Agricmoney(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
na to just keep cool chop better food and drink carry extra go house self.life no need extra stress

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by seniordidi(f): 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dear Fellow Nigerians, It is very possible for you to make legitimate source of income online. It’s called affiliate Marketing. This is a process where you sell companies product and earn commission as high as 50%. With this proven business model, you can earn as high as 500k weekly using your phone. My friends call it soft work. I intend to have a FREE Training to enlighten people more about this business opportunity. Join the link to get access�

https:///e0pk16

Goodluck!

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hintona:
grin

It's allowed. Since he was wasting time, she couldn't wait.

If the case were to be reversed, will it also be "allowed"??
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Savedday: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by efficiencie(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
amaesther:
A man caused a scene at a wedding reception after he found out that the bride was his girlfriend.

According to reports, the man got an invite to a wedding from one of his friends but got the shock of his life after he attended the wedding and met the wife as the bride.

The man who couldn't hide his disappointment and rage caused a sign at the wedding reception.

In a video sighted by browngh.com, the man who was heartbroken could be seen being carried by one of the security guards at the wedding reception.

The man could be heard shouting as the security man carried him outside of the wedding reception.

The video was first shared on TikTok with the caption:

"He was invited to a wedding and he came to meet his girlfriend as the BRIDE"

Watch the video below:

https://www.browngh.com/man-who-attended-a-wedding-meets-his-girlfriend-as-the-bride-at-the-wedding-ceremony-vdeo/

Such is life bro. You have been mumu-zoned. It is good that you have received this breakfast. Now you have to digest it and let it invigorate your senses. Boyfriend-girlfriend is nonsense. Find the woman that will support you and that you can support and together build your future. Endeavor not to be marooned in the quagmire of the nihilistic and catastrophic traps of sexual relationships.
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Opeyemiextra(f): 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Damn!!

This is why it is hard to trust when all you have from the past is evidence why you shouldn't.

It's hard really.
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by funshow21: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
these ppl nor fit surprise me with their nonsense act...nor be new thing..
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by McEphiks(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Royaltytalks:
If na me be you I go play yeye obituary song that day, just to spoil everybody mood grin grin grin grin grin

Bros wetin I go do. I no fit spoil my CV na. Lol
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by McEphiks(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
oracle009:

I see why she left you grin grin

Mad man grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by care4you: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
grin me returning back from my girlfriend's wedding

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by FahBuLous: 12:14am On Dec 21, 2021
Hintona:
grin

She could have just told him, let his heart be broken at home and no cause for all the drama...

How will her husband even trust her now?
Won't he also think he can also be played just like that young man was played??
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by FahBuLous: 12:16am On Dec 21, 2021
fati2001:
CONGRATULATIONS

OVER TAKING IS ALLOWED..

so make she sit-down dy wait for you? then last last you will classify her that's not ur spec ' or there's this particular thing I can't bear anymore.
I hate it when women just judge without even knowing the story behind anything... What if that's not the case in the whole drama?? Na wa o.. angry angry
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by fati2001(m): 7:01am On Dec 21, 2021
FahBuLous:
I hate it when women just judge without even knowing the story behind anything... What if that's not the case in the whole drama?? Na wa o.. angry angry

but you like it when men judge without knowing anything.
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by FahBuLous: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
fati2001:

but you like it when men judge without knowing anything.
I don't support that either, try to know the both story bfr u judge...

Or better still stop making comments that makes you look senseless if you haven't heard from both sides...

Peace out...
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by fati2001(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
FahBuLous:
I don't support that either, try to know the both story bfr u judge...

Or better still stop making comments that makes you look senseless if you haven't heard from both sides...

Peace out...

HEAVY LAMENTATION..

CONTINUE WAITING FOR PART 2

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by Brarrie: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hintona:
grin

it's allowed sad I no blame you Sha,I blame the simple man,simp too plenty for naija
Re: Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride by FahBuLous: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
fati2001:

HEAVY LAMENTATION..

CONTINUE WAITING FOR PART 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How To Do Tell A Girl That You Want intimacy / 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep / Funny, Cute, Flattering And Cheesy Pick-up Lines!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.