Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed (2687 Views)

My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
CruiseCity:

Can you imagine. You are a thief! undecided Hes he responsible for your father’s death? You want to play emotional scam here. Go get a job. Can you imagine the entitlement. Yen yen yen yen
lolz what are you even saying, what is the big deal if you just pass by without comment if you don't know what to say.
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lovebliss2:

My dear, just face your life and do your business.
If God sends a helper along the line, fine. Don't force it on anyone.
God be with you.
Ameen thank you very much

1 Like

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by efficiencie(m): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:
I was into a relationship with a guy some month after my dad death,thinking it will bring a helping hand to my family not knowing that it's a situation worst,this guy doesn't support me rather than making things worst for me I told him my reasona for the relationship and he promise to support me but ever since we start dating not even a dime has he support me even when my little brother was hospitalize I talk to him about it but he added that if I can also be of a help to him right now he will also be grateful that I should forget about my brother sister and mother issue and concentrate on my own future first he is telling me that the little money am earning for the business am doing to support my family I should be bring it to him to use it and plan our future that he want to get married to me,that I should be thinking about us not my family,I don't want to ended up married someone that will not understand what I fell for my family.
The worst part of it is that when I ask him for a help to support my business to make it big since people come to the shop a lot,he promise to do that for me but uptill now not even a dime has he bring,sometimes when customers enter the shop they won't get want they want,my daddy shop is now going down.
So yesterday he came to my mum with one of his family member coming to ask for my hand in marriage without even my notice that he is coming,so my mum told them to go and come back that she want to hear from me first because I didn't tell her anything about anyone coming to ask for my hand in marriage so this visit was unaware to her so they left,I have been a guest of this forum for a very longtime now so yesterday that I was very angry I decided to join this forum and seek for an advice, I just don't get it advice needed please

Selfish woman jam selfish man...I doubt the marriage will last 24 hours. Your primary reason for getting into the relationship is to receive support from the man. That makes the man your maga. The man on the other hand refused to be 'maga'ed rather he has seen a lady with an investment and would like to sa're wo'le and prey on you. Aunty end the deceptive relationship and pray to God to send you helpers (not magas). When the helpers come don't try to deceive them into a marriage and don't let your choice of a spouse be based on your personal interests rather let it be based on mutual interests. Don't go into a marriage as a parasite rather endeavour to be in a mutually symbiotic relationship! You hear? I no sey you no go hear. You go wan maga another man but just remember that a rich man that can help you with cash today can beat you to coma, cheat on you, give you STD, or even use you for rituals tomorrow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by aktolly54(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:
Ameen thank you very much
do you give the guy Toto fuc.k ? I don't think so . but if the guy is servicing your engine then he must support you but if you are waiting for him to support you before you give him toto then he's right to treat you that way. I SEE YOU AS A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ,BASE ON YOUR COMMENT SO FAR, SOMEONE IF SOMEONE GIVE 50K TODAY, PEOPLE LIKE YOU WONT APPRECIATE IT AND NEXT MINUTES YOU SEE SOMEONE GIVE YOU 200K ,YOU ALREADY FORGET THE PERSON THAT STRUGGLE TO GIVE YOU 50K. I wish you the best in your search but you better be prayerful and don't expect someone to carry your family problem, though you will see one yahoo boy who neglect his own family to take care of your family and probably used you to renew his money when things isn't Rossy.

Let me be a gentle guy with you, DID THE GUY GET THE MONEY BUT REFUSE TO SUPPORT OR HE DIDNT HAVE? Before someone come for hand in marriage ,he must be financially ready. The first time he come meet your parents, nothing less than 20k for your mom,just to prof that he will be good inlaw

1 Like

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
efficiencie:

Selfish woman jam selfish man...I doubt the marriage will last 24 hours. Your primary reason for getting into the relationship is to receive support from the man. That makes the man your maga. The man on the other hand refused to be 'maga'ed rather he has seen a lady with an investment and would like to sa're wo'le and prey on you. Aunty end the deceptive relationship and pray to God to send you helpers (not magas). When the helpers come don't try to deceive them into a marriage and don't let your choice of a spouse be based on your personal interests rather let it be based on mutual interests. Don't go into a marriage as a parasite rather endeavour to be in a mutually symbiotic relationship! You hear? I no sey you no go hear. You go wan maga another man but just remember that a rich man that can help you with cash today can beat you to coma, cheat on you, give you STD, or even use you for rituals tomorrow.
you guys are not getting me,why?anyway tnkz for your advice I have heard you.
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
aktolly54:
do you give the guy Toto fuc.k ? I don't think so . but if the guy is servicing your engine then he must support you but if you are waiting for him to support you before you give him toto then he's right to treat you that way. I SEE YOU AS A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ,BASE ON YOUR COMMENT SO FAR, SOMEONE IF SOMEONE GIVE 50K TODAY, PEOPLE LIKE YOU WONT APPRECIATE IT AND NEXT MINUTES YOU SEE SOMEONE GIVE YOU 200K ,YOU ALREADY FORGET THE PERSON THAT STRUGGLE TO GIVE YOU 50K. I wish you the best in your search but you better be prayerful and don't expect someone to carry your family problem, though you will see one yahoo boy who neglect his own family to take care of your family and probably used you to renew his money when things isn't Rossy.

Let me be a gentle guy with you, DID THE GUY GET THE MONEY BUT REFUSE TO SUPPORT OR HE DIDNT HAVE? Before someone come for hand in marriage ,he must be financially ready. The first time he come meet your parents, nothing less than 20k for your mom,just to prof that he will be good inlaw
you are not even helping matters here at all just go off,do I need to let him Bleep me before he can support me,if he doesn't have money would i been saying he refused to support me.
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
I need to meet this guy and shake him personally for being the wisest redpiller alive. grin
bird of the same feathers who is stopping you from going to meet him look for his address and go and meet him now.
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by aktolly54(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:
you are not even helping matters here at all just go off,do I need to let him Bleep me before he can support me,if he doesn't have money would i been saying he refused to support me.
so he should be dashing you money anyhow while you keep your puss.y away from him because he resemble Santa claus( Father Christmas) abi? Just like I guess I KNOW YOU ARE NOT GIVING HIM COOKIE . just tell him your pastor said you are not compatible period and look for another foo.l whom you won't allow to touch you and will be taking Care of your family ,so you can dump him whenever you see another rich dude

1 Like

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by aktolly54(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:
you guys are not getting me,why?anyway tnkz for your advice I have heard you.
getting what? He actually speak sense but you won't listen because all you want to hear is SEND YOUR AZA ,thats how girl like you think. You think the world revolve around you.

3 Likes

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Adsexpert: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:
yes we are yet to be married so does not mean you have never give your girlfriend a dime or support her before

If I like I Will, if I don't like no one can force me!! Bro.. even though u get baby for me...

Giving is a decision not an entitlement.. and if I have been giving you and along the way you keep proving to be ungrateful or be a parasite.. I will break away from the hypnosis of empathy and become over red piller against you .

4 Likes

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Moeman: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
so u are a gold digger?? .....swallow red pill and know peace

2 Likes

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Adsexpert: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:
I was into a relationship with a guy some month after my dad death,thinking it will bring a helping hand to my family not knowing that it's a situation worst,this guy doesn't support me rather than making things worst for me I told him my reasona for the relationship and he promise to support me but ever since we start dating not even a dime has he support me even when my little brother was hospitalize I talk to him about it but he added that if I can also be of a help to him right now he will also be grateful that I should forget about my brother sister and mother issue and concentrate on my own future first he is telling me that the little money am earning for the business am doing to support my family I should be bring it to him to use it and plan our future that he want to get married to me,that I should be thinking about us not my family,I don't want to ended up married someone that will not understand what I fell for my family.
The worst part of it is that when I ask him for a help to support my business to make it big since people come to the shop a lot,he promise to do that for me but uptill now not even a dime has he bring,sometimes when customers enter the shop they won't get want they want,my daddy shop is now going down.
So yesterday he came to my mum with one of his family member coming to ask for my hand in marriage without even my notice that he is coming,so my mum told them to go and come back that she want to hear from me first because I didn't tell her anything about anyone coming to ask for my hand in marriage so this visit was unaware to her so they left,I have been a guest of this forum for a very longtime now so yesterday that I was very angry I decided to join this forum and seek for an advice, I just don't get it advice needed please

Number 1. I don't really know your intention to this mam you talk about, though allot of people criticize you, nevertheless I am a man but won't do that

Take this advice if you truly love him..

Now this is it.. if you are not sure he's going to be a supportive caring man when u get married and you are scared of him only trying to eat away from your dad's business or your business are running.. now what you do is sit him down talk about your fears to him and why u doubt him , maybe u think he will be so stingy after u get married e.t.c. (note: don't expect him to go bring money to support the business yet) don't pressurize him but you guys should plan.. and put it at the back of ur mind he must have a job he's doing and you also have a business, with this you can always support each other .

Now if you truly love him ask him what's his plan towards you , and about marriage or when u would like the union to stand.. and you both should go for spiritual consultation of ur relationship leading to marriage irrespective of your religion ok? To know if you are compatible.

And after this the last step is you telling your mum you love him and you are expecting him to come with his people or with someone for your hand in marriage, simple that's all..
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by AutoChick4U(f): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
Una see red flag now oo
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
aktolly54:
getting what? He actually speak sense but you won't listen because all you want to hear is SEND YOUR AZA ,thats how girl like you think. You think the world revolve around you.
bravo I will shock you later
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by talk2hb1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
This one got attitude oo
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by aktolly54(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:
bravo I will shock you later
me shock me? A whole me? Am arsenal fan, nothing shock someone like me again

2 Likes

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by aktolly54(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Adsexpert:

Number 1. I don't really know your intention to this mam you talk about, though allot of people criticize you, nevertheless I am a man but won't do that

Take this advice if you truly love him..

Now this is it.. if you are not sure he's going to be a supportive caring man when u get married and you are scared of him only trying to eat away from your dad's business or your business are running.. now what you do is sit him down talk about your fears to him and why u doubt him , maybe u think he will be so stingy after u get married e.t.c. (note: don't expect him to go bring money to support the business yet) don't pressurize him but you guys should plan.. and put it at the back of ur mind he must have a job he's doing and you also have a business, with this you can always support each other .

Now if you truly love him ask him what's his plan towards you , and about marriage or when u would like the union to stand.. and you both should go for spiritual consultation of ur relationship leading to marriage irrespective of your religion ok? To know if you are compatible.

And after this the last step is you telling your mum you love him and you are expecting him to come with his people or with someone for your hand in marriage, simple that's all..
it seems you don't picture the kind of babe behind that moniker, she don't want a relationship ,she just want guy that will be giving her money, plenty money and along the line she might not have a true feeling for the guy and dump him then jump to another rich guy. You don't read where she said she don't give a shi.t about guyz when her father was alive. Its because her father dead and his business going down make her think she need a man to support her. She need support not that SHE IS READY TO LOVE ANY GUY, she is broke bit.ch looking for someone son to leech by closing her puss.y

4 Likes

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Raalsalghul: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Truvelisback:
I will never do such expensive support except we are married. I can only do minor support e.i if she is supportive to me. Many of these Nigerian ladies can be very cunny, disappointing and ungrateful. I have read so many painful, disappointing and ungrateful stories how Nigerian ladies abandon guys who helped them financially and got married to another guy. So, he is right for not doing so. If both of u had married, and he refused to render help, that would have been a different case.
Honestly, I was irked by the fact that she expected him to invest in her business when she's not married to him. You ask me? The guy is smart.

2 Likes

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Adsexpert: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
aktolly54:
it seems you don't picture the kind of babe behind that moniker, she don't want a relationship ,she just want guy that will be giving her money, plenty money and along the line she might not have a true feeling for the guy and dump him then jump to another rich guy. You don't read where she said she don't give a shi.t about guyz when her father was alive. Its because her father dead and his business going down make her think she need a man to support her. She need support not that SHE IS READY TO LOVE ANY GUY, she is broke bit.ch looking for someone son to leech by closing her puss.y

grin if that's that was the case and her true intentions oh , kole work .. na this kind people weh wan try wetin you deh talk above.. type of man like me go prank with having a spiritual convenant by going to herbalist..

Even if we go there I go tell baba say make him do fake .. but in her mind she will be trapped with the mindset of convenant and should incase she break it , the fear and thought of having the real convenant will continue to torment her.
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Truvelisback(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Honestly, I was irked by the fact that she expected him to invest in her business.
Can u imagine?
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by minks(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:

Such a weird story. Wonderful people full this our naija

1 Like

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Nonexisting: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bitches and entitlement.

2 Likes

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by aktolly54(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Adsexpert:

grin if that's that was the case and her true intentions oh , kole work .. na this kind people weh wan try wetin you deh talk above.. type of man like me go prank with having a spiritual convenant by going to herbalist..

Even if we go there I go tell baba say make him do fake .. but in her mind she will be trapped with the mindset of convenant and should incase she break it , the fear and thought of having the real convenant will continue to torment her.
she is not a serious type of girl (base on her comment so far) ,I hope the bf just forget about her and find another beautiful girl with less family wahala

1 Like

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by toujurs: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
You are a liability, Miss beauty16, a huge one, and i can never advice your guy to marry you. You are a leech. Your mentality of entitlement is irritating. Most of you ladies are the reason guys dump your ass, but you will begin to nagg like the guy was at fault. This is nonsense. Who do a guy look up to for help, No one! But most of you ladies are so lazy, that you can't hustle on your own

4 Likes

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Justkatty(f): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Is either he doesn't have
He is scared of disappointment
He has swallowed the drug called stingy.
If it means for you to double your hustle, do it
Don't rely on any body, be it a girl or a boy
The little you can do, do it.

Problem no dey finish
But the idea of him telling you to stop caring for your family is what I'm not comfortable with. If you end marrying him, he'll so monitor every damn thing you make, which may likely cause gbese.

Giving should be reciprocated, if you've not given him anything, try once or more and observe him, if he doesn't reciprocate then, that relationship is not healthy.
Laslas we all go dey alright.
May God console you and rest the soul of your dad.
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=toujurs post=108672532]You are a liability, Miss beauty16, a huge one, and i can never advice your guy to marry you. You are a leech. Your mentality of entitlement is irritating. Most of you ladies are the reason guys dump your ass, but you will begin to nagg like the guy was at fault. This is nonsense. Who do a guy look up to for help, No one! But most of you ladies are so lazy, that you can't hustle on your own[/quote your conment doesn't count because you get it all wrong.

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
I need to meet this guy and shake him personally for being the wisest redpiller alive. grin

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
aktolly54:
me shock me? A whole me? Am arsenal fan, nothing shock someone like me again
No wonder,Arsenal na club
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by musa234(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
So what's the whatsap message for? Have you both gone separate ways?
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Moeman:
so u are a gold digger?? .....swallow red pill and know peace
you are not making sense Here please
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Hashabiah: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=beauty16 post=108674584][/quote] Why are you showing me this ...and what would that prove ? Mtchwww undecided
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
Why are you showing me this ...and what would that prove ? Mtchwww undecided
lolz you still don't get it,oh you won't be able to know what it prove because your first comment doesn't count anyway

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Bad Habit You Are Tolerating In Your Relationship? / Watch Leaked S*x Video Of Black Sherif (18+) / Help, My Fiancé Cooks Her Best Meal When We Are Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.