Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Single And Looking To Meet The One. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Looking To Meet The One. (6031 Views)

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / How To Be Single And Happy / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Rubbermaid(f): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2007
I am now single and looking. About me:

Female. Well educated - post graduate. Intelligent. Friendly. Good looking. Compassionate. Worldly. Agreeable. A little stubborn. Ambitious. Romantic. Financially savvy. Naturally long healthy hair (I'm proud of it). A Wanderlust traveler. From a good family. Can cook and does so wholeheartedly for the right person. God-friendly. Outgoing. Obviously not shy. Sometimes caustic (only when provoked though).

Loves music, arts, cuddling, movies, laughing, and reading classical novels and well written contemporary works.

In no particular order, this is what I am looking for:
grin

I like tall, good looking, nice teeth, honest, hardworking guys. I like a guy from a good close-knit family - no drama please. embarassed

Not from a polygamous home. Well educated - must have at least a masters. Cultural exposure beyond Nigeria is preferable. Can't stand a nagging man or worse, a lazy man!! embarassed

Looking to date for at least one year then who knows, wink
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Rubbermaid(f): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2007
Mr. Seun - good morning. Optimal placement would be tremendously appreciated. Thanks! smiley
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Radiant(f): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2007
What about JESUS?

Neway, my Uncle is [b]41 [/b]and is looking for a wife. Do I forward your details to him?
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Rubbermaid(f): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2007
I guess I do like Jesus too! grin

Ah, I was aiming more for 33 - 38 ish. But, in the spirit of keeping an open mind since love can occur from any angle - is he young at heart?
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Rubbermaid(f): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2007
On the Jesus question, Jesus is integral to my religion if that helps.
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Radiant(f): 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2007
lol. . . He's a very strict dude. Dunno about being young at heart tho' grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by ikamefa(f): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2007
hum, tongue grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Radiant(f): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2007
Ika, wink kiss
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by ikamefa(f): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2007
sup Radiant werrin dey? kiss grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by mukina2: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2007
ikamefa:

sup Radiant werrin dey? kiss grin

angry

Radiant:

Ika, wink kiss
angry
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by ikamefa(f): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2007
Mukinatu makagini? what? cheesy
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Radiant(f): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2007
lmao. . . Muki, are we safe? grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by mukina2: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2007
Radiant:

lmao. . . Muki, are we safe? grin

no you are not grin

ika inklish pls grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by ikamefa(f): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2007
mukina2:

no you are not grin

ika inklish please grin

all right! cheesy makaginiwhat? cheesy
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2007
O ga o!Na wa!!at least masters.at most nko?wetin dey worry u self?u be petrol?abi ur long hair don dey enter ur head?i cant jst understand y sm of our ladies wnt get real!At 29 u stil getting dat high!ur mates r already getting busy wt life issues.or u thnk it's all bout degrees and certificates?!Common,get REAL!!!U pissing me OFF wit this S**T, ,b i t c h
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Busta(f): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2007
noble_irc:

O ga o!Na wa!!at least masters.at most nko?wetin dey worry u self?u be petrol?abi your long hair don dey enter your head?i can't jst understand y sm of our ladies wnt get real!At 29 u stil getting that high!your mates r already getting busy wt life issues.or u thnk it's all bout degrees and certificates?!Common,get REAL!!!U pissing me OFF wit this S**T, ,b i t c h

what exactly is pissing u off? The fact that she said wants someone with masters?
If u do not fit her description, kindly ignore the topic and go elsewhere rather than spitting venom.
Wateva rocks her boat. . ain't none of your bizness
your sense of approach is "negative Zero" angry angry angry
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by fellow(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2007
noble_irc:

O ga o!Na wa!!at least masters.at most nko?wetin dey worry u self?u be petrol?abi your long hair don dey enter your head?i can't jst understand y sm of our ladies wnt get real!At 29 u stil getting that high!your mates r already getting busy wt life issues.or u thnk it's all bout degrees and certificates?!Common,get REAL!!!U pissing me OFF wit this S**T, ,b i t c h

Thanks you my guy. That was a good one

Busta:

what exactly is pissing u off? The fact that she said wants someone with masters?
If u do not fit her description, kindly ignore the topic and go elsewhere rather than spitting venom.
Wateva rocks her boat. . ain't none of your bizness
your sense of approach is "negative Zero" angry angry angry

Take it easy on a broda busta, at least he said his mind
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Macgreat(m): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2007
@topic,why dont register with a nigerian datin site like www.sexynaija.com www.afroconnection.com www.nigeriansconnect.com www.blacksinglesmeet.com
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Macgreat(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2007
@fellow & noble_irc, what is the matter with u guy,Huh? what she want is what she want,abi? Na wa oooo
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Radiant(f): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2007
Fellow, it's like that 'thing' has started again huh? If you like don't behave yourself here undecided

Noble, what exactly is your problem? undecided Y'all just being silly for no good reason. Nonsense!
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by lauryn(f): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2007
Ika, Muki and Rad, Wetin una dey find for hia, abi una sef dey find husband? grin grin grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Radiant(f): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2007
Lauryn, we only trying to help a sister out. wink
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Saddam: 12:06am On Jan 18, 2007
I cant get ur email.

Do u mind dropping some notes by just sending an email to my Elder brother.
napstar4jan@hotmail.com

He fits in to your criteria, He's into I.T

you both can work out things right.
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2007
@noble_irc
got a long long way to go brother.in terms of intellectual thinking grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2007
@thoniaslim mind giving me some of ya intellectual gimmicks?And did i direct my reply at u.I don speak my mind and i go still speak more, !DIG
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Docfabe(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2007
The problem about coming out openly to announce how single you have now become is it gets so much undesired attention your way. You would have done better by just being your best and let people know the best part of you by engaging in Positive discussions and reading books that can help motivate you. Dont try too hard or else you may be taken for granted.
You possess very good qualities as outlined and i think it wont be too long before you get the right person. I wish you the best in your endeavour.
Be the best that you can be.
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by LadyT(f): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2007
:oHello young lady. Dont you think you should change the picture on your profile Your kissing someone in that picture doesnt look like you need a man!

The thing is he will appear when you are not looking. Please dont worry about your time running away. This is what leads people into shambles marriage. Just wait a while longer and your prayer will be answered
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by LadyT(f): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2007
Saddam:

I can't get your email.

Do u mind dropping some notes by just sending an email to my Elder brother.
napstar4jan@hotmail.com

He fits in to your criteria, He's into I.T

you both can work out things right.

angry Please dont respond to this Saddam he believes in wife beating, Check out his posts.
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by JustGood(m): 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2007
na here you dey advertise for man.
you no dey even find man for better relationship. na just for one year. na person wey go dey yansh you you dey find. no wonder you still dey find for internet at that age.
I go tell my grand uncle make he come apply for you becos you never sabi the kind driver wey dey drive you
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2007
@justgood God bless u o!God bless u.na d point wey i dey try hammer be dat o wey dm wan wrong my rite!Just Imagine.
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by JustGood(m): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2007
you sabi say na so bad pipul dey always find pipul follow join body.
dem go dey support pipul wey be like dem. dem go still relax dem qualifications after all the yeye home boys wey meet their description don scatter dem chasis finish. na dat time dem go appreciate betta naija boys
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by kingolat: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2007
Hi rubbermaid,saw your profile,im single,sincere,honest,mechanical enginner,based in Akure,nigeria.Looking forward to meet you.
Sincerely,
Michael O
kingolat@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See This Couple's Dazzling Semi-nude Maternity Shoot That Has Gone Viral (Pics) / The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is / Romance Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.