Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,415 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) (5959 Views)

Men! Save Yourself From Heartbreak! / MEN!! I Think Our Little Boys Are Doomed In The Hands Of Female Molestors!! / Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
I dnt knw why people are hating on you bra! But i must say. . And lookin at you, u dnt care abt what people say. . . sad

to be honest. Ya good in what u are doing. Ya tryin to save a lost souls. . .

there is this guy on fb (emidiong sunday) i dnt knw whether the name is correct. Buh i have been followin the guy post. He's quiet good. He's tryin to create awareness to people. .

ok. With that much said. . Keep the gud word fam!! No hatin.

the real G's always be real. Buh am nt saying ya real. grin

Bye
Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2021
kkins25:
75%? where are these stats coming from?
Or are you referring to women?
Why don't you do something for yourself too brother? Ask any random guy about his childhood, ask if there was that aunty that he had s£xual relationships with, ask at least 10 guys, come back here and give us their responses.
Stop being ignorant for once and actually carry out your surveys!
Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2021
TeddyJammy:
I dnt knw why people are hating on you bra! But i must say. . And lookin at you, u dnt care abt what people say. . . sad

to be honest. Ya good in what u are doing. Ya tryin to save a lost souls. . .

there is this guy on fb (emidiong sunday) i dnt knw whether the name is correct. Buh i have been followin the guy post. He's quiet good. He's tryin to create awareness to people. .

ok. With that much said. . Keep the gud word fam!! No hatin.

the real G's always be real. Buh am nt saying ya real. grin

Bye
You must really think i'm stupid, you are a clown, the worst i've seen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? / Romance Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.