Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,503 members, 7,836,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) (4502 Views)

What Makes You Assume Someone Might Be Fulani Or Bororo? / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
so

good evening guys.

anytime am in Nigeria people tend to always refer to me as an Igbo boy,like to b honest, that thing is just fucking too frequent..
And for sometimes now, it becoming a bordering to me??

so guys, what are the characteristics that make you assume someone is an 'igbo'
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by anthonyuncle(m): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
igbo guys are fresh and sweet wink

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by ActuaRise696969: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
Igbrews are the only tribe in Nigeria after Yorubas and fulani, so if you are talking to Yorubas, if you do not look like notherner, to them you are igbo.

They don't travel locally much so they have no idea of the thousands of other ethnicities. They call me omo igbo too.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by ekitimanalways(m): 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Johndagr8t:
so

good evening guys.

anytime am in Nigeria people tend to always refer to me as an Igbo boy,like to b honest, that thing is just fucking to frequent..

Distinctive shape of his head.

5 Likes

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by yuping(m): 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Don't let people assumption bother you at all, what you should pay attention to is people who you render services to, that refuse to pay (debtors) run away from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Moeman: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
its hard not to notice their love for money....mostly very industrious

4 Likes

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Kriss216: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Maybe you look fresh... IGBOs are always fresh .

If you don't want them to assume you're Igbo, look rough and unkempt when next you're in Nigeria, they will call you Abokki or Afonjaa.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by cherishmichael: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
That's true how do they just by the face know igbos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
anthonyuncle:
igbo guys are fresh and sweet wink

is that all,
Omo the thing is just too frequent, I remember a day I just sat down somewhere in school, and some guys just rush to me that I should help dem interpret Igbo, Omo I shock

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by manuelkel(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bro
A sun is a sun.
You will always be identified anywhere you go......
Igbo Amaka cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by BlaqJosh: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
I smell lies

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by 9jaArea: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Show of hatred without any provocation.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
manuelkel:
Bro A sun is a sun. You will always be identified anywhere you go...... Igbo Amaka cool

am not a Nigerian not to talk o Igbo bro

3 Likes

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
9jaArea:
Show of hatred without any provocation.

lol...well I don't know about this sha
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlaqJosh:
I smell lies
lol....
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
cherishmichael:
That's true how do they just by the face know igbos?

I honestly don't know!!!
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kriss216:
Maybe you look fresh... IGBOs are always fresh .

If you don't want them to assume you're Igbo, look rough and unkempt when next you're in Nigeria, they will call you Abokki or Afonjaa.

Yoruba no fresh?
Fulani no fresh?
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Moeman:
its hard not to notice their love for money....mostly very industrious

most cases, dey just make there basic assumption from afar
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Kriss216: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Johndagr8t:

Yoruba no fresh?
Fulani no fresh?
Buhari and Tinubu fresh for your eyes

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
Igbrews are the only tribe in Nigeria after Yorubas and fulani, so if you are talking to Yorubas, if you do not look like notherner, to them you are igbo.

They don't travel locally much so they have no idea of the thousands of other ethnicities. They call me omo igbo too.

most cases the assumption come from Igbo people dem sefs

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kriss216:
Buhari and Tinubu fresh for your eyes
why did you decide to pick the bad looking ones, nawa o
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Moeman: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Johndagr8t:

most cases, dey just make there basic assumption from afar
lol..ok o
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
its somehow coz I never stay for any Igbo land b4 sef
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by nrexzy: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ifu doings....
No worry u ibo boys open ur eyes so u dey emulate dia style

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
nrexzy:
Ifu doings.... No worry u ibo boys open ur eyes so u dey emulate dia style
Na Arabic you dey type
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Candidlady: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
Johndagr8t:
so

good evening guys.

anytime am in Nigeria people tend to always refer to me as an Igbo boy,like to b honest, that thing is just fucking too frequent..

"any time am in nigeria"

sounding like he janded lmao bloody niger somalia arab beggar

5 Likes

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by ActuaRise696969: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Johndagr8t:

most cases the assumption come from Igbo people dem sefs

That's in igbo dominated locations. They just speak their language to you thinking you are one of them. Is that a surprise? Even if you are in Uyo the locals who peak Ibibio always will just speak to you, it's impulse not stereo

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

That's in igbo dominated locations. They just speak their language to you thinking you are one of them. Is that a surprise? Even if you are in Uyo the locals who peak Ibibio always will just speak to you, it's impulse not stereo

I stay in jos
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
Candidlady:

"any time am in nigeria"
sounding like he janded lmao bloody niger somalia arab beggar
take your mum out of Nigeria first, you this dirty looking sex tool.
dog go and treat your infection and let me b!!!
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Candidlady: 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Johndagr8t:

take your mum out of Nigeria first

idont have the connect, can you help me?
you this dirty looking sex tool.
am trying to clean up. Again can you help make this "sex tool" clean
dog go and treat your infection and let me b!!!

would you be my vet?
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Candidlady:

idont have the connect, can you help me?

am trying to clean up. Again can you help make this "sex tool" clean

would you be my vet?

I don't render help to gender, who only live validly for 15yrs anything more than that your gender is living lifelessly
#eveningwhores
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Solofresh2: 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
The shape of your head
e.g Flat head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Hot And Bold Romantic Urdu Novel To Read In Urdu Language / Have You Ever Dated An Ashawo Before ? (share Ur Experience) / Craziest Thing You Have Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.