Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) (4567 Views)

What Makes You Assume Someone Might Be Fulani Or Bororo? / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Sanmel(f): 2:02am On Dec 22, 2021
I experience the same thing.. In my case sef, they'll just start speaking Igbo to me and somehow I just pick some of what they're saying.. I'm tired of explaining to people that I'm not from the east..
Now I just keep calm and listen. I'm even beginning to speak small small.
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by RightToReject(m): 4:14am On Dec 22, 2021
GT84:
Always self centred, always what he or she can gain from you and not the other way round...over money conscious...they are never selfless...smh

Sanctimonious, hypocritical, disingenuous, and ethnocentric elements like you never cease to amuse me. The Igbos are always self-centered, you said, yet you and your types are nowhere more altruistically philanthropic and supportive to individual and communal causes than them locally and internationally; they are over money conscious, you said, yet they are not the ones that have been known for killing human beings for money ritual every second and are not the ones that are internationally known for both small and large scale frauds in both formal and informal settings; they are never selfless, you said, yet they are not the ones that want power all to themselves in Nigeria and are not the ones that have looted and almost ruined the country at the center.

Are the Igbos perfect; no, and no one is perfect. Scram and face your fellow small-minded elements. Bumpkin.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 22, 2021
Johndagr8t:

most cases the assumption come from Igbo people dem sefs
because they like to claim people! I am not Igbo but Igbo's like to call me Igbo but I always correct them!. If a Yoruba man call me Igbo its mostly because most Yoruba's don't travel they don't know that they are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria so if you don't speak Yoruba or look like Hausa they will call you Igbo
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 22, 2021
ThickSharon123:

If you're neat, classy, and have neat palmed hair,

Or if you are fair, or bronze colored, then they'll classify you as Igbo. Those are Igbo labels.
you funny sha
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Tranquillity360: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2021
Sanmel:
I experience the same thing.. In my case sef, they'll just start speaking Igbo to me and somehow I just pick some of what they're saying.. I'm tired of explaining to people that I'm not from the east..
Now I just keep calm and listen. I'm even beginning to speak small small.
So you are telling us that your are pretty?
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Sanmel(f): 6:27am On Dec 23, 2021
Tranquillity360:
So you are telling us that your are pretty?
Lol.. I sha try..
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Tranquillity360: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2021
Sanmel:
Lol.. I sha try..
If it's so then don't be surprise when you are called Igbo girl because our ladies are queens.

We the men are handsome kingsgrin grin

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Sanmel(f): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2021
Tranquillity360:
If it's so then don't be surprise when you are called Igbo girl because our ladies are queens.

We the men are handsome kingsgrin grin
Odiegwu
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
Godons1:

Lies.
There major attributes are: they all have flat Heads, they bleach, they have igboid accent, they are agressive, they do drugs e.t.c grin grin grin

So immature undecided
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Godons1: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
redstaarx:

So immature undecided

The thing pain this man grin

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
Godons1:

The thing pain this man grin

If to say you know me .. you go know say I no send

I'm just telling you what you said is very immature

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Johndagr8t:

most cases, dey just make there basic assumption from afar

Maybe they noticed your flatella.
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Maybe they noticed your flatella.
meaning
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
redstaarx:

cheers

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
RightToReject:

Sanctimonious, hypocritical, disingenuous, and ethnocentric elements like you never cease to amuse me. The Igbos are always self-centered, you said, yet you and your types are nowhere more altruistically philanthropic and supportive to individual and communal causes than them locally and internationally; they are over money conscious, you said, yet they are not the ones that have been known for killing human beings for money ritual every second and are not the ones that are internationally known for both small and large scale frauds in both formal and informal settings; they are never selfless, you said, yet they are not the ones that want power all to themselves in Nigeria and are not the ones that have looted and almost ruined the country at the center.

Are the Igbos perfect; no, and no one is perfect. Scram and face your fellow small-minded elements. Bumpkin.

what are you even saying, nawa ooo

ordinary cruise forum Na hin you wan use English kill us.

nawa for you o
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by fattprince(m): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
I came here thinking I will find answers to this problem. I'm frequently assumed to be Igbo too. And it's ny both Yorunas and Igbos too. Many instances, I could count more than 60.
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by obikiel(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
Igbrews are the only tribe in Nigeria after Yorubas and fulani, so if you are talking to Yorubas, if you do not look like notherner, to them you are igbo.

They don't travel locally much so they have no idea of the thousands of other ethnicities. They call me omo igbo too.

I hate to agree, but this is so true, I don't know why the most yorubas just classify every other tribe apart from northerners as igbo, mind you I am a proud igbo man. But it is some how irritating
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Godons1: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
redstaarx:

Bla bla bla bla bla bla

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Johndagr8t:

meaning

Flatella (singular: flatellum) are types of heads that are plateau-like. Specially made for balancing cartons of gala.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Want To Act Blue Film In Nigeria? / Kissing Or Sex Which Shows More Intimatcy / Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.